by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 224 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 223 Guests :: 1 Bot

Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Kelly Conway Vs. Babd

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Kelly Conway Vs. Babd Empty Kelly Conway Vs. Babd

Post by Lobo Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:45 pm

No Holds Barred Match
Winning Conditions: Pinfall or Submission
Match Stipulations: No Count outs. No Disqualifications

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tczU6OWoUkI:hvsdn92t]"I Stand Alone" by Godsmack[/url:hvsdn92t] would begin to play over the speakers in the packed Friction Arena Complex as Kelly's entrance music began to play, prompting the lights in the arena to dim into a dark, blood red hue that covered the arena while black smoke began to engulf the empty entrance stage as a Kelly 'The Ghoul' Conway began to slowly rise up from a opened platform on the stage as red strobe lights began to flash violently.

With a confident and somewhat malicious stare from Kelly, the blonde eyed the Friction Arena and it's fans with a narcissistic sneer before she marched down the entrance ramp and made her way towards the ring. Wearing her usual, flashy wrestling attire where the top resembled a Chinese dress, along with a pair of tight red wrestling shorts that ended at the top of her thighs, in addition to a pair of red wrestling boots, knee pads and finger less gloves.

Getting beside the ring, Kelly walked up the steel steps before stepping through the ropes to enter the ring, tossing her hair back over her shoulder with a careless flick of her head before making her way to the far corner away from the entrance stage, leaning against the turnbuckle, awaiting the arrival of her opponent.

Last edited by 445 on Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:49 pm; edited 2 times in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Kelly Conway Vs. Babd Empty Re: Kelly Conway Vs. Babd

Post by Tatyina Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:32 pm

Babd stood in the back stage area waiting for her turn to come downt he ramp. She had a big grin on her face as Macha spit on a handkerchief and began to wipe off Babd's cheek like a doting mother. "I can't wait! I finally get my first real match! And it's not against a kawaii iether! I'm so excited!" Babd then frowned. "But... why did they have to make it a standard match? I wish it would have been no disqualifications that way she can really hurt me. Ohhh... I just want to get hit with a chair!"

Macha sighed. "If you don't at least fight her a little bit, you will never get another solo match." The dark haired maid exclaimed in a monotone voice.

"I-I know!" Babd said hurriedly, looking away. "I'll fight her! I have to resist her attacks if I want her to really beat me up!"

As the two maids fussed, Babd's [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEUEgQO_gcI:2r7qh8ot]entrance music[/url:2r7qh8ot] began to play. Babd grined and skipped out happily out from the backstage and flew down the ramp at full speed with a bright smile on her face. The crowd wasn't sure whether to boo or cheer. The tiny maid had been part of a group that was known as dirty players and thugs of Lukretia. But Babd was so tiny and adorable that it was hard to boo at her. As the blonde zoomed down the ramp, Macha followed at a slow pace. She would be watching the match as Babd's valet for the evening. She had to make sure Babd didn't kill herself. And if she could secure the mostly incompetent blonde a victory, then she would do that as well.

When Babd got into the ring, she slid into it and hopped up. She turned and looked at Kelly and her eyes widened. "Ohh! Woah, cool! I get to fight another cosplayer!" She said excitedly and rushed towards Kelly. "You look awesome! You really look like her! Oh, well the dress is off a bit and you're missing..." Babd poked her forehead. "And... " The tiny girl went on, scrutinizing every detail that was out of place when it came to Kelly's wardrobe. But she spoke enthusiastically and then gave a thumbs up to Kelly when she was finished. "Yes! My friend Adrian and I are going to the next anime convention together! You should totally come with us!" Babd started looking really excited as she pumped her fists. "Oh! oh! We can do a whole theme! I'll go as Mint and Adrian can be Milfeulle and and... Macha can be Chitose!"

Macha turned her head when Babd pointed at her. "I want no part of this." She muttered to herself.

"Yes! See! It'll be great! And Morrigan can be..." Babd's eyes widened. She then sighed dejectedly. "Ahh... Well, the four of us will have a great time anyway! What do you say!?" She asked with renewed spirit and enthusiasm.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:43 pm

Kelly would remain against her corner while sh heard Babd's music begin to play and would raise her eyebrow at the track that she found a bit odd but was nonetheless a decent beat. She didn't mind electronic music at all but she found it a rare thing for someone to use it as a theme song in a place that seemed to have more hard rock and heavy metal oriented with its tracks, but oh well, Kelly thought.

Kelly would find herself a bit confused though when she saw the small young girl happily skipping out from backstage onto the ramp. Kelly's face scrunched in confusion. "Did the booker fuck up or something? I'm not in the fucking Kawaii League." Kelly thought as she watched Babd make her way down towards the ring with Macha following at a slow pace. Kelly at first thought maybe it was that raven haired maid in the back that she will be fighting instead of this tiny little girl, but as Babd slid into the ring and hoped up, Kelly knew who her opponent was, and furrowed her brow at the thought of being stuck with some little girl who was all about rainbows and unicorns most likely. Kelly put a hand over her eye and just sighed.

The Blonde would later shoot her eyes back open though when Babd called her a cosplayer and would look the tiny blonde in confusion. "Excuse me?" Kelly let out in confusion. She was most certainly not a cosplayer! But Babd seemed to think otherwise as she thought Kelly looked like someone, telling her that her dress was a bit off and that she was missing something on her forehead, causing Kelly to lift her eyes and narrow them up at her forehead, what was this girl talking about!? Kelly didn't know and as she listened to the little maid go on and on, Kelly would just stand there with a look of confusion, not knowing at all what to say until Adrian and anime conventions were brought up. Kelly had enough and stuck her palm out right in front of Babd's face.

"NO! Enough! Jus- No!" She yelled out sharply as she shook with agitation. "First off I don't even know what the flying fuck you're talking about! Second, The only person I'M dressing up as is ME, Kelly 'The Ghoul' Conway and no one else!" Kelly shouted to Babd angrily.

"Also... I've got way more important things to do with my life than go to some Lame, Stupid and Nerdy anime convention with a bunch of childish idiots like you and Kytes! So NO! I will NOT cosplay with you and your loser friends! EVVVERRRRRRRRR...."
She added with a pout as she stood there before Babd with a disgruntled look on her face.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:33 am

Babd was really looking forward to this whole adventure! She made a new friend and this girl was about to beat the stuffing out of her. Babd was practically drooling over the thought.But soon her tiny world was shattered when Kelly threw a hand in her face. The tiny blonde gasped and took a step back as she looked at Kelly with wide eyes. As the taller blonde began to rant, in Babd's eyes, it could clearly be seen that her whole world was being shattered.

By the time Kelly was finished, Babd was nearly in tears. Her eyes watered and she blinked them away. Her fists tightened at her sides and she looked down. "O-Ok...' She said. Her body then began to shake and she launched her foot up between Kelly's legs. "I WAS GOING TO LET ME BEAT YOU UP TOO!" If she managed to catch Kelly off guard, she would try and grab the blonde by the hair and throw her to the ground. "BUT NOT ANYMORE YOU BIG MEANIE!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:05 pm

Kelly grinned in malicious triumph as she saw shattered look on Babd's face following her harsh decline to the cosplayer, cackling lightly as she saw the girl look like she was about to cry right then and there. "Hahaha! Awwwww What's the matter? You gonna cry now? Pffffff-HAHAHAAHAHA!" Kelly would taunt before releasing a mocking laugh in front of her opponent, laughing a bit more as she muttered a weak response, clearly sounding like a broken little kid who was gonna go cry to their mommy because their feelings got hurt. Kelly found it all hilarious.

At least until, she caught a swift kick in the crotch from the angered cosplayer. Now it wasn't funny. For Kelly at least. "GUUUUUUAAAAAAAGGGHHHH---Sssshhiit!" Kelly would howl out with a high-pitched cry as her eyes shot out wide and her jaw dropped, doubling over immediately as she cupped her crotch, letting Babd easily reach up to grab Kelly by her hair and roughly throw her down to the canvas below, hitting the back of her head upon impact from the yank.

"Aghh!" The ghoul let out with her eyes shut tightly. Her head throbbed by her crotch felt worse and she would continue to nurse it while she writhed around on the mat in serious pain as Babd wounded her.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:04 am

Babd clenched her fists when she threw Kelly to the ground. "Rrrrrrgh!" She growled cutely and launched herself forward to land on Kelly's back with her butt and keep Kelly squished to the ground. Babd then leaned forward to try and latch onto Kelly's hair. "MEANIE! MEANIE! MEANIE!" She shouted as she tried to slam Kelly's face into the mat over and over again with each cry she made. After three slams she had had enough and bent in, panting, close to Kelly's ear where she would yell loudly and try and bite down on the girl's ear.

"Kyaaaaaah!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:42 am

Kelly, stunned by the kick she took could only endure Babd's assault while her cooch remained sore from the harsh kick she had taken, flailing her arms about frantically as Babd grabbed her hair and began to slam her face down on the mat over and over, hurting The Ghoul heavily as she howled in pained while being dazed by the slams.

"UGH....UGH.....GUH..." Kelly let out as she took each slam that sent her into a dizzy state before she heard Babd yell loudly right into Kelly's ear, making Kelly's eyes shoot open wide from the horrid pain she felt ringing in her eardrum before the cosplayer suddenly bit down on her ear!

"G-GAAAAAAAGGHHH!!!" Kelly cried out in pain from the harsh bite, wincing in pain, picking up her first to frantically pound at Babd's head to try and force her off.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:23 pm

Babd found Kelly was pounding on her head, causing her brain to rattle as the tiny blonde gnawed on Kelly's ear. The masochistic lass began to whimper and moan into Kelly's ear as she was bashed, losing focus on the task at hand as sweet, sweet pain puled through her brain.

"Myeeeh!" Bah mewled as she released Kelly's ear and moaned into it. "Don't think that you can tempt me with that!" She said as she tried to throw a hand down to pin Kelly's arm, falling to the side of the blonde as she stuck out her tongue and tried to drive it into Kelly's ear to give the girl the ultimate wet willy! The coupe de grace, if she was able to wriggle her tongue into Kelly's earhole, was to blow a raspberry while her tongue was fit against the hole. She had learned it in her younger days and found it to be the most annoyingly maddening thing ever. She had done it to someone before and they had spent a full hour poking at their ear and trying to get the ickiness out of it.

Last edited by 445 on Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:49 pm

"Gaahh!! What the fuck are you talking about!? Nnn!!" Kelly cried out while she pounded on Babd's head and earned the oddest reaction from this girl... Moans of pleasure, that's what they sounded like and it both confused and creeped Kelly out a bit, even as the maso stated to Kelly to not think that she could tempt her with that. Tempt her with what? Punches the head? Who would want that? Why was she moaning so erotically. Must be her thing to do, Kelly figured.

Either way, Kelly found her arm being pinned down by Babd and was unable to fight the girl's grasp to prevent her from sticking her tongue right into Kelly's ear to her the dreaded wet willy. "YYYAAAAAAAUUUUUGGHHHHH!!!" Kelly would squeal as her body went tight shivered violently from the feeling of Babd's wet tongue entering her ear. Such a nasty, unwanted feeling causing Kelly to be petrified by the gross act, her resistance turning into a submission of sorts as Babd wiggled her gross tongue into The Ghoul's ear before blowing a raspberry.

"HAAAAAAUUUUGHHHHH!!" Kelly moaned out from the wierd feeling that made her legs cross tightly as her pussy began to strangely get moist from the feeling, her eyes crossing as she twitched from the grody act before she began to kick and squirm violently, trying to shove Babd away with her freehand!

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:39 pm

Babd was surprised that Kelly moaned so loudly from the wet willy. She felt Kelly try and shove her away but gnawed playfully on Kelly's ear again. "You like it too?" She asked in a whisper so only they could hear. "I'll do you, and then, when I win, you can do me next, ok? Its only fair!" She whispered and then pulled away, holding onto Kelly's arm and trying to transition from her position on top into a painful armbar to try and put Kelly in a world of hurt.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next