by hunter of speed Today at 10:33 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 8:38 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 8:34 am

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 4:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 152 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 150 Guests :: 1 Bot

hunter of speed, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Kelly Conway Vs. Krystal Lee

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Kelly Conway Vs. Krystal Lee Empty Kelly Conway Vs. Krystal Lee

Post by Lobo Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:32 pm

Standard Match
Win by Pinfall or Submission.
No Count Outs.

While bot much time had passed since the last AFW Pay-per-view, Avalanche. For Kelly Conway however it had been a near eternity since the events of that fateful night where she lost a brutal Cell Match against the person she hated most, Heather Sunderland, the same woman whom Kelly had spent so much time plaguing and emotionally torturing since the first day they met. That being said, Kelly had not done much since Avalanche and was itching for some action in the ring again. This led to her restlessly seek out a challenge on her own rather than wait for a booking.

Tonight's show of AFW Friction was sold out packed and sold out with attendants in the Tokyo based arena, whose lights would begin to suddenly dim before [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovBNnm4EqRE:3gbpidfl]"St. Anger" by Metallica[/url:3gbpidfl] began to play throughout the arena, earning a loud wave of boos from the fans as they recognized the music to be the theme song of AFW's maniacal blonde, Kelly 'The Ghoul' Conway.

With red smoke covering the entrance stage, a small coffin would begin to slowly rise up from a trap door on the stage. The Coffin then swung open violently as Kelly kicked it open from inside as red strobe lights in sync with the song, greeted The Ghoul. As the song's intensity died down, Kelly began to make her way down the entrance ramp, onto the ring steps before slipping herself between the ropes to stand in the ring, smirking as the crowd continued to boo her, feeding off their hate that she too shared for them. Kelly then made her way to a corner opposite of the entrance stage and called for a microphone to be handed to her by a staff member beside the ring.

"The wait is over... No longer must the fools in this arena or in their homes watch horrible matches with no-name wrestlers... Kelly 'The Ghoul' Conway is here for you people to boo and envy as I take on some stupid jobber who thinks they have what it takes to defeat The Ghoul... Only to get crushed right here in the center of the ring 1-2-3! Haha!
Kelly would exclaim smugly into her mic with a wide, confident grin.

"Sooo... If there is ANYONE... ANYONE in the back who thinks they can take me on... By all means... Come down to the ring and see if you have what it takes... I won't hold my breath."

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Kelly Conway Vs. Krystal Lee Empty Re: Kelly Conway Vs. Krystal Lee

Post by Dice007 Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:17 pm

It was just another night for Krystal as she was hanging out backstage with the pyrotechnics crew to ensure everything went smoothly for the night. The crew was just a simple, rag-tag group of three hooligans plus Krystal, and they were typically left to themselves due to some of the crew's quirks. They were reviewing some of the previous shows to check for accuracy, timing, and just to look back and enjoy their work on a big screen tv. There was a smaller tv running this night's feed, but they weren't really paying much attention to it as they were slowly stepping through previous events. While running through it, they noticed the tell-tale signs of an entrance coming up on the smaller screen, which made the group sigh and turn their attention to it.

"Well, this is a waste. Why do we gotta watch these if they don't got anything going off in 'em?" the strongest one of them asks.

"Shut it. You know the rules from on high~. Plus, we'd somehow get the blame for it if that coffin failed to rise. You damn well know it!" the skinnier, but similarly displeased one replies.

"Hey, K. When are you going to go back out there?" the newest and sanest member of the crew asks.

"Whenever I get thrown on the schedule, Oki," she replied to the kid. Krystal dubbed the guy "Oki" [size=65:38r4mzdw](Sounds like: Oakey) since he hails from Okinawa. She has taken a liking to him since he's the only one that gives the appearance of caring about working on the crew.

The lot continued to watch the screen as the wrestler got into the ring and started babbling. The muscle-bound dummy of of the lot started to make mocking mouth movements to the skinnier dummy on the crew for comedic value. They started mouthing off a roid-rage-esque arguement scene while Krystal and Oki ignored them and continued watching the screen.

"I thought you hated schedules," Oki couldn't help but point out. He knew Kystal the best out of the three on the crew since she took him under her wing to teach him. He continues, "Looks like she's made a call-out... Hey! You should totally go out there!" Oki enthusiastically suggested.

"True. I can't stand schedules," she admitted. Shortly afterwards she continued, "But, Dude. I'm not about to go out there against some random nut making a call-out. That usually doesn't end so well."

The two other idiots stopped at hearing the two talk to eachother and both looked over at Krystal with shit-eating grins on their face as they kind of wanted to see her go back out there. Mainly so they could go back to screwing around on the job instead of actually working like she made them.

[size=125:38r4mzdw]"DO IT!!!" they both exclaimed simultaineously, and at a very short distance to Krystal. She flinched and staggered back a bit from them both shouting at her while being right next to her ear. She gives them both a stern glare with a sigh since she knows exactly why the two of them want her to get back out into the ring.

"HOW ABOUT NO?!" she exclaimed right back into their faces, though she wasn't being as loud as those two.

"Oh, c'mon, K. You know we can handle things," Oki tries to reassure her. While Krystal doesn't really trust the other two, Oki had been improving by leaps and bounds over the months. Maybe he can handle things with the two stooges. His suggestion doesn't help the itch building inside of her to head out there.

After a moment of silence amongst the group, Krystal looks down at her rather plain street clothes and shakes her head with a soft sigh. "I guess I can head out there for some fun. I can't go out there like this though. Waaaaaaayyy~ too plain," she jests with a slight chuckle. The three men's eyes light up at Krystal's words.

"Oki, take Steve and get a line set up quickly. Bubba, you're with me for now," Krystal orders. Oki and Steve [size=65:38r4mzdw](the skinny guy) quickly head out to get some last minute additions to the pyrotechnics prepped while Krystal and the big lug get racing through the halls to do this last minute thing the right way.

Krystal and Bubba make it up to the entryway stage-hand and she lets the guy know that she'll be heading out there, she just has to get changed. She tells him and Bubba to not let someone else go out there, which theoretically shouldn't be too hard considering that Kelly called out a jobber-type. They theoretically wouldn't make too much fuss from a big dummy and the stage-hand telling them that they can't go out there. Once done, Krystal ran back through the halls to get to the lockers.

She was almost a blur with how quick she was in the locker room. It only took her a little over a minute and a half to open her locker, strip down to her white bikini, throw on her wrestling attire, stuff her street clothes into a bag before throwing it into the locker, and, finally, to close the locker. She raced out of the room and back through the hallways to the entrance. Once there, she grabbed a mic from the stage-hand that was there with Bubba.

Bubba gave Krystal a thumbs-up to let her know that Oki and Steve were ready to set off the fireworks. She quickly motions for Bubba to zip up the back of the modified straight jacket and tighten the buckles on the back. She left them loose for ease of slipping into it for situations like these, but she still wants it zipped and buckled tighter to keep it from flying off. Bubba zipped the zipper and tightened the buckles for Krystal as she made sure her belt was tight enough to keep her baggy pants secured around her hips. She waits a few more seconds before she hears St. Anger start to fade out.

"Showtime," she coolly says to herself as she gives a huff and bounces a bit in anticipation for how this may go over. With a farewell salute to Bubba, she turns to start heading out onto the stage as she gets her cue from the stage-hand.

The lights dim in the arena to signal the approach of someone accepting Kelly's challenge, and the end of [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0t0FGyhB6C8#t=138s:38r4mzdw]Denied by Sonic Syndicate[/url:38r4mzdw] begins to pump through the arena. Krystal will stop in the dark entryway as the guitars continue to blare through the speakers into the arena. Once the vocals start up, she begins slowly walking out onto the stage with her head looking down at the floor. Stopping at the top of ramp, she will wait there a moment with a low-powered spotlight on her as she mouths along with the song with her head still looking down: "A situation like this, should never exist, then why are we OUT OF CONTOL?!" Just as she finishes mouthing 'control', she throws her fist holding the mic into the air as the lines of fireworks get set off to send a wave of sparks flying up on both sides of the stage which is accompanied by a loud [size=150:38r4mzdw]BOOM! from the blast.

Krystal will then casually start walking down the ramp with a smile on her face as the crowd threw out some cheers. While she hasn't stepped into the ring in a long while, a handful of people out there actually remembered her and cheered for her. The rest of the cheers came from opposition to Kelly or just to cheer for the un-noticed wrestler. One thing is for sure though in Krystal's mind: It feels damn good to do that without any problems or un-planned variables taking her by suprise. Her music will slowly fade out and the lights returning to a normal brightness. She will casually watch Kelly as she will be making her approach with a few high-fives to fans and such along the way. She figures she'll let this crazy girl who made the call-out make the first verbal jab, if any were to be thrown before the match. It may just give her some ammo to play with, plus it may give her some more time to cool down after all the sprinting around she just did backstage.

Dice007

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:37 pm

Kelly raises her eyebrow as soon as she hears this someone's music begin to play and she can't help but be curious as to who this is. Either way she was eager to fight whoever it was that was walking out in the middle of the entrance stage with her head down, mouthing the words in her song before a loud BOOM came from the fireworks at the entrance stage that actually startled Kelly a little bit.

"A-Ahh! Wasn't expecting that..." Kelly would say while watching Krystal make her way down the entrance ramp. A curious look on Kelly's face developing as she swears she looks familiar but is unable to place her finger on it.

"H-Hey! Cut The Music!" Kelly demands before pointing over at Krystal while all goes silent. "...Who are you again?" The Ghoul would ask with her head titled.

Last edited by 621 on Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dice007 Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:54 am

Krystal was crossing back across the ramp to high-five someone on that side as her music was abruptly cut off. She stomped her foot down to come to a sudden stop right at the base of the ramp and right at the center of it. Krystal couldn't help but play off being pointed at by looking around in suprise. After a couple glances around and noticing there was no other possible target of Kelly's pointing, Krystal would let out a disappointed huff. However, she regains her composure and raises the mic to her mouth as she quickly comes up with an appropriate answer to Kelly's question.

"I guess I could be the 'jobber who thinks she has what it takes to defeat you'," Krystal would respond while heavily mocking Kelly's words from earlier. She pauses for a brief moment with a finger on her lips before continuing, "That's not a very good answer though. It doesn't tell these people who they'll be cheering for and rallying behind, while they 'boo and envy' you." With another brief pause, Krystal motions to the audience on both sides of the ramp.

"So, with that in mind... I'm Sparticus!" Krystal will declare as she will strike a heroic pose towards Kelly with a fairly straight face, other than a slight grin across her lips. She figures she might as well have some fun with this and get some silliness out of her system early tonight. The blue-eyed woman will wait and gauge Kelly's reaction to the claim, while soaking in the mix of laughter, cheering, and slight amount of groaning that the crowd will likely give as their response.

Dice007

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:58 pm

"A Jobber who thinks she can Defeat Me!? HA! That's probably the best joke I've heard all year from some nobody!" Kelly would laugh arrogantly and mockingly at Krystal. She then listens to the girl continue to talk would just roll her eyes in reaction to them, not really caring about at all what she had to say as she yammered on about how the people here would be cheering or booing someone. Kelly honestly didn't care because she KNEW the fans were fickle idiots who would always jump from favorite to favorite. Kelly however loved the fact that they hated her.

"Spartacus huh? You do realize he died a failure who accomplished nothing in the end, right? But I suppose that's appropriate for you... I have a feeling your life will end the same way! HAHAHA!" Kelly would respond smugly before turning her comment into a cruel joke, one that she cackled at madly before motioning for Krystal to join her in the ring.

"Well c'mon we don't have all day for you to just talk like an idiot! Get in the ring and introduce yourself..." Said Kelly as she invited Krystal inside the ring.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dice007 Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:35 am

"Seriously? Why would you have to analyze who I said?" Krystal thought to herself as she gave an exaggerated sigh to Kelly's response. Just afterwards, she rolled her eyes as well as she regained her composure. Krystal couldn't help but shake her head and just take the verbal jab for now. That crazy sounding laugh made her feel like maybe this wasn't such a good idea.

"Yeesh! SOMEBODY ate her Bitchies this morning," Krystal would softly comment to herself in response to Kelly's 'invitation'. However, Krystal's mic was just close enough to pick up the comment and broadcast it through the arena. Krystal didn't mind though as she rolled her shoulders and neck and began approaching the ring. She stopped at the ring's apron and decided to play it safe for the moment since she figured Kelly would do something coy while she was getting into the ring.

"You know... It takes an idiot to know one, and I'd much rather just talk like one than be one," Krystal would retort to Kelly's quip. "So, I'd prefer to just introduce myself from out here. I'm Krystal Lee," she would say rather matter-of-factly as she rested her arms on the ring's apron and looked up at Kelly in the ring. She'll be figuring it'll be a much safer bet to stay out of the ring for just a little longer in order to be as fresh and ready as she could after the sprinting around backstage. She'll then ask, "So, who are you again?" to see if she can get an actual introduction out of Kelly and to try to buy herself just a little more cooldown time.

Dice007

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:51 pm

Once Krystal climbed onto the ring apron, Kelly would hear the girl's little comment about how it takes an idiot to know an idiot and that she'd rather talk like an idiot than actually be an idiot. Once she heard that comment, Kelly's eyes would narrow into a bit of scowl that she directed harshly at Krystal and would then roll her eyes when she realized that Krystal wasn't getting in the ring.

"Me? You mean you don't Knnoooowww???" Kelly would ask in sarcastic and overly exaggerated manner, pretending to act shocked as she took a few steps back from Krystal before turning away from her, starting to talk into the mic in rather cocky manner. "Well~... I don't mean to brag but..." Kelly would begin to speak out before she sharply turned around and chucked her microphone right towards Krystal with the intent to hit her, hoping the mic would distract her for moment before Kelly began to take 2 large side steps and them attempt to pull off her signature 'Conway Kick', to deliver a harsh superkick that would strike Krystal's chin using the heel of her boot.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dice007 Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:07 pm

Krystal patiently stood there, listening to Kelly's words and pretending to pay more attention than she actually was. It sure sounded like she was going to brag anyways from the sound of her voice, but then a black stick was suddenly chucked straight towards Krystal. She swiftly swung her free hand out and caught the mic before it hit her. Krystal gave Kelly a brief 'what the f*ck' look, which was wiped away when she saw the girl following it with a kick. With her microphone-wielding hands somewhat useless at the moment, Krystal isn't left with many options to stop the incoming attack as she realized that she fell for Kelly's ploy.

Krystal quickly crosses her arms in front of her face to barely block Kelly's kick from connecting with her jaw directly. Even though she manages to block it from hitting its target, the force from the kick still makes Krystal grunt out in pain and get knocked back off the ring's apron. As her back slams into the arena floor, she gives another painful grunt and rolls around briefly on the rather unforgiving mats.

"Ohhh, that wasn't cool at all," Krystal will briefly think. Hoping to keep Kelly from gaining too much of an unfair advantage, Krystal will try to toss both microphones off to the side for a crew-member to retrive and check for damage. After doing so, she will attempt to kip-up so she'll be back on her feet to hopefully be ready in case Kelly decided to come out and join her out of the ring.

Dice007

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:32 pm

Kelly grits down on her teeth in frustration as she watches her Superkick being narrowly blocked by Krystal, really wishing she could have delivered that devastating hit to her opponent's jaw that could have even knocked her out if it connected in the right spot. Still Kelly managed to down Krystal and would watch was she was knocked off the ring apron until she fell to the arena floor, flat on her beck.

"Now who's the idiot!?" Kelly would immediately let out to her opponent from over the ropes while looking down at her. Kelly then decided to back away from the ropes and prep for her follow up maneuver as she watched Krystal preform an impressive kip-up that gave Kelly her signal and prompted her to run towards the ropes behind her to rebound off of them to run back towards Krystal, attempting to gain as much speed as she could before trying to preform a Suicide Dive through the ropes and hopefully tackle Krystal down hard onto the floor below.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dice007 Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:48 am

Krystal looks over at Kelly just in time to see her rebounding off the far ropes. "I think we're about to find out!" she can't help but think in her head as she sees Kelly charging back across the ring towards her. Krystal still feels relatively fresh, but she's not quite sure what Kelly might attempt, so she can't effectively prepare a sweet counter like she would love to do in this sort of situation. She didn't change her stance or anything to give any hint as to having something up her sleeve as Kelly is running straight towards her.

"I'm going to have to go with... You!" Krystal will announce as she will attempt to simply and deftly side-step out of the way of the Suicide Dive. Even though she much rather would've wanted to do something flashier to punish her for it, Krystal will settle for proving Kelly the fool of the moment for trying the move and possibly finding nothing but air and ground. Krystal will decide against acting on the possible opprotunity though, and will instead simply lean on the ring-side barricade and give a rather animated yawn as she will await Kelly getting back up. Maybe it might taunt the girl into doing something else that Krystal can use to paint her as even more of a fool.

Dice007

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next