Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 2:39 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 115 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 114 Guests :: 2 Bots

Jstruggs716

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

"Conway's Crib" Feat. Nikolette Tessla

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

"Conway's Crib" Feat. Nikolette Tessla - Page 2 Empty Re: "Conway's Crib" Feat. Nikolette Tessla

Post by Lobo Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:05 pm

Kelly could only cross her arms over her chest and eye Nikolette with a bit of a frown towards the supposed marketing of her 'gimmick', along with being told that she was little mixed up. Like hell she was! She felt she was absolutely right and could see right into the deeds of The Board, but according to Nikolette she didn't feel she was being exploited at all. Then came a hard revelation that Kelly had to cope with.

"Last time I checked the Kelly Conway shirt was the #136 top sellin T-Shirt on their website."
The Horror. The sheer unexpectedly painful and downright self-esteem crushing horror that could be seen on Kelly's eyes and face, her mouth remaining wide open as she stared at Nikolette in sheer disbelief towards a tragedy. "W-W-Waaaht?" Kelly would let out, saddneed and slower getting angry towards the fact that her freakin' T-Shirt was #136 out of the close to 1000 members of the roster. That hurt, and for once Kelly wished people liked her more.

Kelly shook off those feelings though when Nikolette suggested another line of work. Such a suggestion made Kelly's temper flare up to its highest. "THERE IS NO OTHER LINE OF WORK!" She yelled angrily before hammering her fist down hard on her table, making the crowd in attendance gasp slightly before they all went silent. Slowly Kelly unclenched her fist and began to readjust herself after that outburst.

"Yes. They do let just about anyone in. It's what makes this place so insane." She'd add before looking to Nikolette. "You Wrestle,You Do Maintenance for AFW... Do you drive Ambulances too?" She'd ask off handily without explaining anything to the fans who had no clue why that question was brought up. Many of them assumed it was a joke.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

"Conway's Crib" Feat. Nikolette Tessla - Page 2 Empty Re: "Conway's Crib" Feat. Nikolette Tessla

Post by Tatyina Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:44 pm

Nikolette could see the shock and horror on Kelly's face, but really she couldn't understand why it was there. Hadn't Nikolette just given Kelly a piece of good news?This girl was quite perplexing to deal with. And it seemed like she was just moving from one shock to another. Nikolette threw her hands up defensively.

"O-Oi now... Ya made it sound like ya didn't wanna do it, I just offered, ya know...' Niolette sighed. She was starting to feel like she hoped this "interview" would end pretty quickly, but Kelly seemed to like herself too much to really let Nik off the hook that easy. She tried to remain cheerful and trudge through it.

"Eh? Um... I'm licensed to drive any vehicle with a designation of Class A through D... But... Uh... Miss Conway... You're not still hung up on all o that are ya?" She asked scratching her head. This girl really was a nutter but if she was still fixated on something that happened months ago, she really was crazier than Nikolette thought.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:13 pm

"Don't believe everything you hear, Tessla." Kelly would respond to Nicolette's words regarding how it appeared that Kelly didn't want to have a part in the wrestling business. "It's a bit more complicated than you know..." She'd add before she took a moment to lament over her life and career. She didn't choose her family or their heritage, but she did chose her career and where to go. At the same time though, she had no choice to be a wrestler. It was in her blood. It was her stone set fate to be here.

Kelly had zoned out, but she eventually shook her head and returned to reality just in time to ask her next question to Nikolette regarding the ambulance incident after Avalanche and while Kelly was impressed with Nikolette's A through D licensees, the question the mechanic asked her host was enough to make Kelly grin manically like it was the most foolish thing to say.

"Me!? Hung up!? Why Nooooo... Why would I be hung up over the fact that I was loaded into an ambulance with the woman I hated more than anything at the time because she took away my one real chance at the Title, plus I was trapped with the most annoying, dumbest hick on the planet along with a Nymphomaniac Molesting Doctor who I have since made amends with, but was none the less in serious pain after falling from a 25ft cage and had hundreds of thumbtacks in my beautiful back... On Top of that! I had to deal with an annoying sounding driver who had the audacity to talk shit to Me on a day that was supposed to be the greatest moment of my young life!"
Kelly would let out as she stood up from her desk and glared at Nikoletta while sounding off her sob story.

"I don't even remember what you said and I don't care! You Don't FUCK with Kelly Conway!" The Ghoul shouted before he reached under her desk and pulled out a megaphone. "GOT IT!?"

"I SHOULD SUE THIS COMPANY FOR PUTTING MY HEALTH AND CAREER IN THE HANDS OF SOMEONE WHO WAS NOT A PROFESSIONAL! I DEMAND RETRIBUTION!" Kelly let out off into her megaphone while she stood on top of her desk, looking to Nikolette and the crowd.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:10 pm

Nikolette was a little confused by Kelly's words. Wasn't she the one who had said the things that she was now telling Nikolette not to believe?This girl could probably use a little bit of time on a comfy couch telling a doctor about her problems. Unfortunately, Nikolette was the only one here. She let out a soft sigh as Kelly began to rant some more. it was all a bit too much and Nikolette pressed her hand against her temple and closed her eyes. She was trying really hard to be polite, but she was unable to contain her slightly inconsiderate gesture.

However, that was nothing compared to what Kelly had in store for her as she pulled out the megaphone and barked into the unwitting mechanic's ear. "Gaaah!" Nikolette shouted and stood up from her chair, getting some distance between her and Kelly.Her ear was ringing and she looked at the crazed girl and knit her brow.

"I think everyone's got it! Geeze!" She shot out quickly. "Ya sure do like ta hear the sound of yer on voice!" Nikolette shouted out, trying to get through to Kelly over the megaphone. "But that don't mean the rest of us need ta hear it on full blast! Maybe ya shoulda thought about all that stuff before ya tried ta set someone on fire! Miss Conway... At some point ya gotta take responsibility for yer actions!" She doubted the words would do anything other than enrage the blonde further, but honestly Nikolette had no idea what else to say. She didn't want to get unreasonable like Kelly and the poor audience deserved better, even if maybe this was why they came to the "show" in the first place. It was such a mess and worse yet, if she started wreckign things, Nik would probably have to clean it up herself!

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:09 pm

A wide grin would creep along Kelly's face the moment she saw Nikolette's shout of frustration, followed by her standing up for the chair and getting some distance away from the loud blonde, whose mouth was shaded by the megaphone in front of her lips. But the sides of her widely grinning teeth and perked up cheeks were enough to give anyone the indication that Kelly was having a good time at the expense of her Guest tonight.

"You're damn right I do!" Kelly shouted back in response to Nikolette's declaration, being rather loud and proud about it. Then Kelly would take in what else had Nikolette had to say, letting the mechanic say what she needed to while the Ghoul would simply cross her arms and look away smugly like a cocky little kid who didn't listen to his teacher lecture him about what he shouldn't do. Kelly laughed a bit at first, especially with the attempt to set Heather on fire, but would scoff bitterly when she was told that she would have to take responsibility for her actions. Who the hell was this girl?

"Pft." Kelly spat. Not wanting to listen or take any of Nikolette's bull, feeling that she was right about everything after all. She avoided the subject. She didn't want to take responsibility for her actions, she never did before, she didn't want to start.

"Hey... You know what, Tessla? I think it's YOU who doesn't realize that NOBODY likes the sound of your voice! I mean c'mon! You're supposedly a super smart Mechanic from... Switzerland, Scandinavia, Sweden or some shitty country like that, right?! Well why can't you learn to speak english the right way!? You're stupid accent gets in the way of ANY interview and you're dialect makes you look like you're tryin' to be a dumb hick from Memfus, Tennauhsee... Hyuk! Hyuk! I mean bad enough we got dumb Texas hicks like Sandy Starlight, The Gastin Twins, Tiffany Laurence and Josey Wales who butcher the english language but DAMN! Never met a Reject from Europe who can't speak english worth a damn and uses more broken words than an inbreeded hillbilly with ugly ass overalls! Ha! Did you really come by for the money or were you just trying to fit in your fellow speech handicapped, friends? Hyuk! This is Japan! We Speak English here 'cause its the Number #1 Language of the world! Either learn how to speak right or go back to your country you stupid, cunt! HAHAHAHA!" The Ghoul would taunt from atop her desk with her Megaphone while she jumped and stomped atop of her desk with gleeful, malicious intent before she looked to crowd and extended her hand towards them with a grin of expectance, giving a signal to her crew in the bag to activate the 'laughter' sign, which would light up and cue the mindless sheep in the crowd to begin laughing as if they found Kelly's words to be humorous.

Kelly's intent was to make it appear the whole crowd was with her and laughing at Nikolette. Kelly hoped this would humiliate the mechanic and bring her down.

Last edited by 621 on Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:37 pm; edited 2 times in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:45 pm

Nikolette didn't exactly understand why Kelly was doing this but she tucked her chin into her chest and blushed while Kelly went on and on, making fun of her and encouraging the crowd to laugh at her. She closed her eyes and clenched her fists. It had been a long time since she had been mocked int his way but she knew that Kelly just wanted to goad her. Or something like that. What was the point? Did Kelly want Nikolette to beat her up for some reason? Either way, the mechanic endured the beratement and when Kelly was finished, she took a step forward, lifted her shaky hand, cleared her throat and took a deep breath.

"In this last tempest. I perceive these lords at this encounter do so much admire that they devour their reason and scarce think their eyes do offices of truth, their words are natural breath: but, howsoe'er you have been justled from your senses, know for certain that I am Prospero and that very duke which was thrust forth of Milan, who most strangely upon this shore, where you were wreck'd, was landed, to be the lord on't. No more yet of this; For 'tis a chronicle of day by day, not a relation for a breakfast nor befitting this first meeting. Welcome, sir; This cell's my court: here have I few attendants and subjects none abroad: pray you, look in. My dukedom since you have given me again, I will requite you with as good a thing; At least bring forth a wonder, to content ye as much as me my dukedom."

Nikolette ran through the monologue in as perfect English as she could muster, speaking every syllable as well as she could, shaking the whole time. Her face reddened even more. It was the only thing she could think to do besides punch Kelly, who probably deserved that. But, she could honestly say that that was more embarrassing to do than accept the tongue lashing Kelly gave her. In a sense, she felt relief and let out a deep, thorough sigh, glancing back at Kelly and smiling. "Sorry 'bout that but I guess I just wanted ta show ya that I can speak it well if I need ta. Hope that's ok now?" She asked.

Last edited by 445 on Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:48 pm

Kelly thought she had Nikolette. She thought had embarrassed her right there on LIVE TV in front of a (Manipulated) studio audience that was broadcasting around the world, all by just mocking the way she talked and her inability to speak english 'perfectly'. Everything seemed to be going nicely for Kelly, she looked to Nikolette as she lowered her head and just grinned with sheer satisfaction at bringing the woman down. It made Kelly feel oh so superior.

Then came the most unexpected thing in the form a long winded old english speech that sounded like it was straight out of Shakespeare and was enough to make Kelly and the whole Audience go completely silent as they looked on the Mechanic with all of their attention, eyes and mouths all opened wide as Nikolette spoke and clearly and as perfectly as she could within the lengthy monologue.

There was a pause once she finished. The crowd and The Host remaining silent in shock and surprise for a moment before nearly a hundred cheers erupted for Nikolette, giving her a tremendous applause for her little performance that had left everyone in the studio awestruck. All of them cheering Nikolette except one girl.

"W-Whaat!? N-No! No! You're supposed to laugh at her not cheer! Stop! I order all of you to stop! STOP!!!" Kelly would command the crowd that would otherwise ignore her, even using her Megaphone at the end. The Crowd didn't stop cheering, clapping and whistling for Nikolette's impressive display that left Kelly standing their with egg on her face.

Her plan had completely backfired.

"AGHHHHH!!!" Kelly would cry out in frustration at her little plan backfiring the way it did. She lost it at that point. She threw down her megaphone on the ground and proceeded to abuse it with several agitated jumping stomps, over and over.

The Camera's kept rolling.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:44 am

Nikolette was almost in as much disbelief when she heard the fanfare she was receiving as she was at the raucous laughter that was belting her only a few moments ago. She blushed equally as red, turning her head away and forming a rather cute little smile at the corner of her mouth that she tried to suppress. Feeling even more shy by the kudos she was receiving she took a meek step backwards and bumped her chair.

But her shyness was soon overcome by Kelly's outrage at the unfolding scene. "S-Sorry, I..." Nikolette muttered meekly and watched as Kelly began to stamp around like a child who had just been scolded. Nikolette threw up her hands and glanced at Kelly before looking back behind her off stage.

"Ok.. Uh.. that's prolly not very good fer that, ya know.. Miss..." Nikolette decided that while Kelly was absorbed with destroying her megaphone, she could, hopefully, slink away and get out of here before things escalated further.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:41 am

For a moment, It was just Kelly and The Megaphone on the stage within the mind of the blonde, putting all her anger in frustration into her tantrum, taking out that rage on her small machine that had served her without question until it's wielder decided to take out her rage on it and abuse the megaphone. Granted, Kelly's stomps didn't do as much damage to it like her throw did, it was very strong and sturdy plastic held by metal. So Kelly only made herself look more like a child by actually not being able to properly destroy it.

It wasn't until she heard Nikolette speak to her again that she whipped her head in the Direction of the mechanic, shooting her a furious and enraged glare. Kelly hated this girl more than ever now, she had stolen her fucking crowd. Her mindless herd of sheep who had for once decided to make a choice on their own reactions towards what they see on stage. And their first act of independence was giving Nikolette an ovation that she had earned, not something she obtained by just using a sign that told the audience what to do. It was the only way Kelly knew how to get people to cheer for her and Nikolette had undermined it. The nerve of this woman.

"I bet that shy bit is just an act... She's not really humble it's just an act so she can look all innocent! All you did was recite some stupid poem and they love you... Why wont they do the same for me!? Why!? Goddamn You, Tessla. Goddamn You...."
Kelly thought within the inner confines of her mind, gritting her teeth and clinching her fists tightly as she stared at the mechanic with absolute rage.

"........Take a Bow.......Tessssla...." Kelly would hiss through her teeth to Nikolette. Hoping to get to her before she left. It appeared the show was about over.

Last edited by 621 on Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:16 am

Nikolette was surprised by Kelly's words and raised her eyebrows at the blond. "Oh.. uh?" She muttered and stepped back towards the stage. She looked at Kelly and smiled.

"Hey..." Nikolette said and reached out to grab Kelly's hand. "Too bad that ya don't have yer megaphone anymore." Nikolette lifted up her hand to cup her mouth and try and project her voice. "Oi! Give Miss Conway a round of applause! Doesn't she put on a real good show?" She said and tried to bow with Kelly. It was what Kelly wanted after all, wasn't it?

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next