Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

Who is online?
In total there are 80 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Soft Serve- Chicken!?

3 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Soft Serve- Chicken!? - Page 7 Empty Re: Soft Serve- Chicken!?

Post by Tatyina Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:50 pm

"Blah! Blah!" Sininen chirped back cutely at Ash's surliness. "It's not like, it's not like I WANT to wrestle!" She exclaimed and then grinned. "Though I have, though I have had some really really good matches! Make, make! This league has some really cute and sexy girls that I just want to make squeal!" She hugged her chest tightly and then beamed at Ash as she barked out a resolute 'no'

"Awwww! AshAsh doesn't want anyone to be lonely! A small, a small bed for all of us to pile on would be much better, you're right!"

Sininen squirmed as her attempts to hug Ash were thwarted but she mostly giggled. and when she was set down, she pouted. "why not, why not, Ashash!?" She exclaimed. "Isn't it, isn't it what you love?"

At that moment, the door to the apartment swung open. "Neeeeext time get that biiig angryyyy girl to do the shoping, hm!" Keltainen said as she was covered in a pile of bags which she shrugged onto the island with surpising skill. She then let out a sigh and made her way over to Ash where she attempted to plop into the girl's lap. "Spyyyying isn't as tough as grocery shooooooping for yooooooou Sininen! Hm!" She said in a huff.

Sininen grinned and bounded over to Keltainen and kissed her on the cheek, ruffling her hair as she thanked her in Finnish.
"Blach!" She said as she rubbed her cheeks. "Groooooss! Don't kiss meee!" She said. "Who knoooows where those liiiips have been!, hm!"

Sininen giggled and hopped away again, pulling a huge fish out from the back. She then took out a big knife and began to expertly handle the fish and began adding it to the stew. "numanuma!" She exclaimed, wafting the delicious smell of the food into her nose and breathing deeply.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:12 am

Cassie curiously poked around in the bags Keltainen brought in. Then her stomach growled so loudly that she was sure people outside heard. It was a little embarrassing.

"Oh, um, it smells good!" She said with a nervous smile. "When will it be, uh, ready? Like... to eat." She meekly tucked her chin down and scuttled off to the living room. She patted her toes on the mat and watched Keltainen make herself comfortable on Ash.

"Is this girl bothering you?" She asked Ash with mock sternness and poked Keltainen in the ribs.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:05 am

Ash arched a shocked eyebrow at Sininen's rather raunchy description of fighting in Friction, "Where IS your mom again? I think I need to give her a call... Let her know where her little girl is..."

Ash managed to eke even more displeasure out of her face, "And NO. We are not sharing a bed. You can sleep with Cassie or in the kitchen or whatever. I sleep alone."

Keltainen's sudden appearance interrupted Ash. The metalhead greeted her with another forced smile, "Well, well, Cassie's Other Friend is back." Her smile quickly faded as the little girl immediately sat down on her. "What the? Hey!" Ash squirmed, managing a glare at Cassie, "Well, good of you two to make yourselves AT HOME so fast." She called out sarcastically. Pushing at Keltainen lightly, Ash grunted, "Get off, you crazy little... midget." Offering a lightly annoyed glance at Cassie, Ash replied, "Just a little."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:30 am

Sininen swung her knife around and carved up the fish, tossing most of it in the stew she had cooking. "Numa, Numa!" She said and took a big whiff. "Soon! Soon!" She cheered and scampered around the kitchen. "Bowls! Bowls do you have bowls?" She asked the two as she began opening every cupboard and looking through them. "Maman Maman lives in Finland so call all you like, AshAsh!" She said and smacked her little butt in a taunting manner towards Ash.

Keltainen, meanwhile was fending off Cassie's poke attack as well as Ash's sqquirming. "IIIIIII'll be good, Aaaaaaaash, hm." Keltainen said back to the metal head. "Sininen won't but IIIII'll protect you, hm." She responded. "I've beeen fendign off her gruuuuubby little hands allll my life!. Hm! hm! Hm! Yooooou are a disgusting peeeeeervert, Sininen! Hm! I'm suuuuuure Aaaaaaash is saaaaaving herself for mister riiiight, no maaaaatter hoooow many yeeeaaars it taaakes, and doesn't want yooooou steaaaaling her flower! HM! HM! HMMMMMM!" Keltainen said crossing her arms in a huff.

"But she's, but she's cute and CassCass is just a baby! She's ok, she's ok for snuggling but I would feel mostly bad with anything else. AshAsh is cute and just my age!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:20 am

Ash grumbled, trying to get Keltainen off of her. "Well, Cassie's Friend, your mother still wouldn't approve of your... ... your sluttiness." You've got to be kidding me. Am I actually saying 'Your mother wouldn't approve'? Someone please shoot me.

Turning her attention back to Keltainen, "And yooooou... Cassie's Oooooother Friend... stoooop that you're making me talk like you!" Ash froze up, pursing her lips into a thin, angry smile at Keltainen's remarks about Ash's love life. "Cassie's Other Friend," she intoned coolly, "That's... very funny." She clearly did not find it funny.

Ash was about to throw Keltainen off of her when Sininen said something even more outrageous. "Wh... what was that? You're like 15. What kinda messed up are you?!"

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:35 am

"I'm not a baby..." Cassie said quietly. She wasn't sure how comfortable she was with the Finns'... ways. Certainly it wasn't her place to judge them, though. They were nice enough and maybe even made good food, and that's all Cassie needed. Besides, she was supposed to be helping them. They weren't there for her benefit.

"Don't worry, ma'am, I'll have this cleaned up in a jiffy." She said to Ash, using the voice of what she figured a full service gas station attendant would've sounded like in the 1950's. She wrapped an arm around Kel's leg just below the knee and leveraged it to pry the little Finn off of Ash's lap and drag her down to the floor.

"See? It's cozy enough down here. No need to bother Lady... Trudy. Is that really your name?" Cassie asked Ash, trying her very best, and not succeeding, to not laugh. "Hee." To stop herself from laughing at Ash, she pounced on Kel like a tiger.

"Raar!"

Last edited by 1167 on Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:27 pm; edited 3 times in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:59 am

Sininen flipped her hair and bristled at Ash's words. As much as a cute pink haired Finn could bristle. "I am, I am with the having 25 years old, Ash, Ash!" She said and stuck out her tongue. She then trotted over to Ash with a spoon, her hand underneath it and steam coming off it. While Keltainen was being dragged away, she replaced her cousin and forced the spoon into Ash's mouth. "taste! Taste! She demanded only a few seconds before forcing the airplane to land in the hangar!

Keltainine meanwhile was dragged off and didn't go without a fight. "Heeeey stoooop!" She said as she kicked her legs and grabbed at Ash's shirt to try and hold on. "Let meeeee gooooo, HM HM HM HM!"

Eventually she plopped down onto the floor and gave Cassie a sour look. Keltainen then regarded Cassie. "Maaaaaybe." She said as Cassie pounced on her. She lifted up her hands and tried to tickle Cassie, wondering if she could turn the already giggly Cassie into something of a giggle monster. Her face was serious the whole time though.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:25 am

Ash scoffed at Sininen's claim, "Bullsh... bul... Uh... No way!" Censoring herself to stay appropriate with psychotic little girls was difficult, "If you're 25, I'm Lemmy."

"Righteous." Ash quipped as Cassie came to her aid, but she barely had time to relax. Keltainen put up a fight and Sininen was in a hurry to ensure Ash had not a moment's freedom. Keltainen's frantic yanks on her shirt bent Ash forward, right in time to catch her mouth on Cassie's spoon. "Mmm!" She whined loudly, but then added in a slightly calmer, pleased tone. "Mm, mm!" Ash snapped back, barely freeing the spoon from her lips, when Keltainen released her grip. Her brow furrowed in thought, "That wasn't too bad. What is that?" Ash asked Sininen, trying to pull her legs up to get away from the other two girls.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:51 am

Sininen grinned as Ash enjoyed the food. "Lohikeitto! Lohikeitto!" The Finn said and then licked the spoon to make sure every drop was gone before tapping it against Ash's nose. "Creamy Salmon Soup, Lemmy." She said and bounded back towards her pot, wiggling her butt at Ash.

"Loooooohikeitoooo!" Keltainen said as she licked her lips. "Mmmmmmm."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:00 pm

"No!" Cassie protested and clamped her arms down against her sides to ward off tickling attempts. "Noooo!"

She was quickly overwhelmed by Kel's tickle-based assault. She rolled onto her back and squirmed, trying to protect all of her many ticklish spots at once, which proved impossible. She poured out a steady stream of giggling and squealing while she kicked and writhed around on the living room mats.

"S-stop!" She pleaded breathlessly. Eventually, though, she recovered enough to turn her body and wrap her legs around Keltainen's waist, locking her ankles to close her guard, and after some effort she caught each of Kel's wrists. "Hah! You didn't count on my super good jujitsu tickle-defense." She said while holding the dour little Finn in place and trying to catch her breath.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next