Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 8:25 pm

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by Deus001 Today at 6:55 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 2:12 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 12:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 12:20 am

Who is online?
In total there are 74 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 73 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 12:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Soft Serve- Chicken!?

3 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Soft Serve- Chicken!? - Page 2 Empty Re: Soft Serve- Chicken!?

Post by Tatyina Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:04 am

Keltainen congratulated herself with a smirk as she had Cassie in the palm of her hands. "Yesssss. We'll definitely be staaaaying, hm." She then beamed. "I'm stiiiiiiill watching you though, hm." She added. Now she had a place for her and her cousin to stay. Who cared about some ash girl anyway? Now the second most important thing was to get a drink. But she was being tugged over by Cassie. "H-Heeeeeey!' She exclaimed. She jogged with the excited girl and then pulled her hand away. "You like lemonade a looooot, hm?" She said as she snacthed away her drink and took a few large gulps followed by a refreshing sigh.

"Sooooo." She asked. "How looong have you been a spy, hmmm?" She said eying Cassie very carefully.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:15 am

Cassie didn't answer right away. She was busy downing her lemonade, gulp after gulp. She preferred to savor things she liked, but rarely had the willpower to resist the urge to eat all at once. With all of the exercise she got, she often had quite an appetite.

When she finished, she wiped her mouth with her arm and giggled. "What?" She asked. What was the question? "Oh, right, a spy? Well, I've been in Japan for a couple months now. Before that I was in New York in the United States, and before that I was in London where I'm from! Not England, eh, Caaaanada. Ontario. Anyway, I've done martial arts my whole life, ya know, and I've only been into puroresu for... um... a year? Or so.

"So... I haven't done any spying YET." She gave Kel a sly, playful look. "But who knows. Mayyybe I just haven't met the right...spy...team." Um. "Who am I supposed to be spying for? You? Snooping around after your cuz?" Cassie asked, playfully jabbing Keltainen left and right in the belly with her index fingers. Even when she didn't make the accompanying 'jabbajabbajabba' noise when belly-poking, it still played in her head.

Last edited by 1167 on Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:17 am; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:16 am

Keltainen waved her hand dismissively as she sipped at her lemonade a little less zealously. "I knooooooow where you've been, hm." She said as eyed Casie. "You're tricks won't work, hm!" She declared as she was poked, blushing a bit. "Noooo! No! No! Noooooooo!" She said as she grabbed Cassie by the wrist. "TEAAAAM?" She asked. "Yoooooou want to work fo ussss, hm?" She shook her head. "Yoooou are not Finnish, hm!" She added as thoug Cassie was trying to get into Kel's good graces. She then turned her head. "What's puroresu, hm?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:38 am

"Puroresu is what they call pro wrestling here. Ya know, Friction and stuff." Cassie said, pointing to the Friction building.

She smiled bigger while she thought about Kel's other question. "Do you want me to work with you? I don't know what you guys do, but we could have fun. Spy team! Woo! Like cops and robbers only different. How do you know I'm not Finnish, though." Cassie said, and put on her very best Finnish accent. "Don't I sound like I am from Finland, eh?"

Then she was quiet for a second and just looked at Kel. Such funny people, they were, but precious. She couldn't help it, she just needed to hug her. She did. "Huuug!"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:05 am

Kel grunted at Cassie's explanation. "Ruuuuse, hm!" She exclaimed. "Why should I be iiiinterested in thaaaat? I am only jooooining as part of my miiiision, hm." She said.

Kel furrowed her brow at Cassie. "Nooooo, hm." Not reaaaaallly, hm.' She said but then turned her head. "Buuuuuuuut.' She said thinking for a long moment.

Waaaah!" She gasped when she was suddenly squeezed. "Stoooop, hm!" She said and wriggled her arms out from Cassie. She then turned her head.

Maybe I can use this opportunity. Yes. She's not as clever a spy as she thinks she is. but!? What if she's doing the same to me!?

"Oooh!" Kel said and suddenly squeezed Cassie tightly. "Yooooou're soft toooo, hm!" She said with a grin and began to pat down Cassie int he ug, very stealthily, searching the girl for any kind of concealed weapons, tracers or microfiche.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:48 am

After a moment, Cassie became confused. "What are... you... um..." This little one certainly was... "handsy". Was she actually patting her down? Well she wouldn't find much. Cassie didn't have anything on except a swimsuit and sundress, and the shoes slung over her shoulder.

Cassie gently but assertively disengaged from whatever the hug had become. "So... no spy team? No Super Spy Squad? Well, okay, but do you want to come see my place? You could bring Sinininin. Do you want to get Valkoinen too? I think she's, like, right over there." Cassie said, pointing off to the stage.

"Oooooooh! Ramen!" Cassie also had a very special relationship with ramen. She dashed off to the next booth.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:12 am

When Keltainen felt nothing, she eased out of the hug as well. She furrowed her brow at Cassie. "Hmmmm, m." She said. ""Yoooou can be uuuuuseful, hm." She said. "But you neeeed tainign to be an aaaaactual spy." She said. "You can be my liiiink to Valkoinen." She then swatted at Cassie's hand when she pointed. "I know where she iiiiiiiis! hm. hm. hm." She said and turned her head blushing. "Aaaaaaand, you will see first haaaand what spy work is like when we moooove in, hm. I'm suuuuure that will pleaaaaase Sininen since she was gooooing to anyway, hm. Sheeee's such a braaaat."

"Hhhhhhey!" Keltainen called out when Cassie dashed off. "Keltainen never really had Ramen before and wanted to know what all the fuss was about.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:16 pm

Cassie turned around a moment later with a bowl of hot ramen and a grin. She pointed at it with her chopsticks and announced proudly "Tofu, egg, green onion, and seeaaaa weeeeed!" Then she set about slurping up noodles and devouring the accompaniments.

She put down most of the bowl in just a few quiet moments. "Oh... getting full." She said and directed her attention back at Kel. "So, who are we spying on? Do you have much stuff? It's not a very big place, but there's room to pack you in there I think. What do you want to do?" The whole ordeal meant nothing more to Cassie than having made a new friend. It was exciting. She dutifully drank the last of the soup from her bowl and placed it back on the counter, thanking the attendant politely.

"So?" She asked expectantly, grinning at Kel and wiggling her toes in the sand.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:14 pm

Keltainen looked at the chopsticks and the bowl and turned her head. She didn't know how to use chopsticks really. She just pulled up the bowl and began to slurp it carefully, looking about and mostly drinking the broth.

"I'm spyyyyyyyying on Valkoinen, hm." She said. "I toooooold you that it's my jooooob to bring her back to Fiiiiinland, hm." She then poked at the noodles a bit with a chopstick. "And Sininen saaaaaid that you have a reaaaaaallly comfy beeeed, hm? Sooooo it should be fiiiiine. hm."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:36 pm

"Oh. That's Ash's bed. I don't have a bed. She might not like you guys in there." Ash wouldn't like that at all. "I've just got blankets and wrestling mats. It's... not really that comfortable. The secret is to use the blankets properly and stuff. I guess... well, I mean we... I... should talk to Ash first. Wanna go talk to Ash?"

Cassie wrinkled her nose. "If it's your job to bring Val back home, why do you have to spy on her? Why not just go talk to her and bring her home? Why do you need her home so badly? I don't get it." She said. She scratched her head and put a hand on her hip. Such strange little Finns.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next