Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

Who is online?
In total there are 113 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 113 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Soft Serve- Chicken!?

3 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Soft Serve- Chicken!? - Page 6 Empty Re: Soft Serve- Chicken!?

Post by Tatyina Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:23 pm

Sininen grinned at Cassie. "Numanuma!" She said rubbing her stomach. "You didn't, you didn't have much to work with, Casscass!" Sininen said wagging her finger in a scolding manner. "So I'm going to make, I'm going to make a stew!" She grinned. "I've been, I've been looking over some recipes from Japan! Numanuma! Kelkel is going to get some feeeeeeesh." She said and giggled.

Sininen then looked at the hallway. "Aaaaaaashaaaaaash!" She called out. "Don't make, don't make me com in there!" She said with a bright smile.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:05 am

Hastily slipping into a t-shirt and a pair of sandals, Ash would quickly join the girls out in the apartment proper. There was no telling what sort of mess they were getting into and it would be better to deal with them out here than letting them get into Ash's stuff. "Cassie, I'm pretty sure I never told you my full name, at least while I was not drunk..."

She stopped, regarding Sininen with a weary glare. "Well, just... help yourself I guess... If you're going to contribute, of course..." Ash glanced at Cassie but quickly turned back to Sininen. As much as she wanted to glare at Cassie, she would probably have to save that for when the interlopers REALLY started messing the place up. "Soo... what are you cooking?" Ash asked, feigning interest to try to salvage something pleasant from this. "And what's this I hear about you guys in town trying to find someone?"

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:20 am

Sininen turned her head and gave Ash a wink. "Awwww!" She said. "Ahsash! Why why don't you like your name? It's cute! It's cute!" She said with a grin. "I'mmaking stew! I'm making stew!" The Finn chirped. "Do you like stew, Ashash?" She aasked. "Also, Also, Chocolate! Kelekl is buying groceries right now. You guys, you guys aren't very good at buying groceries!" She said and giggled before pausing for a moment. "Our cousin, our cousin, Valval." She then beamed even more. "The surliest of all Finnish brats!" She said and giggled.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:28 am

Ash regarded Sininen with a wary eyebrow, "It's not supposed to be cute. That's the... wait. What do you know about my name anyway?"

Ash shrugged, "I hope she's shopping with her own money. We are going the ramen heavy diet because money is tight." A thought crossed Ash's mind. Now there were three little girls here and STILL the beer money would have to come out of her pocket. "Eugh... Wait, a stew AND chocolate at the same time?"

The thought of a fourth little girl crammed in this apartment was enough to make Ash see red spots for a second. One two three, one two three... Strumming triplets in her mind, Ash turned slowly and deliberately to Cassie, "I don't know if this place has room for ANOTHER little girl, unless we can keep one of you in the cupboard." Ash let out a sigh, muttering, "I'm too old to play babysitter to this much concentrated crazy..."

Last edited by 241 on Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:50 am

Sininen giggled at Ash. "I know, I know everything about it. What do you want to know about it, Truuuuuudy?" She said and stuck her tongue out at Ash. Sininen let out a little groan at Ash's words. She spun around and marched over to her and looked at Ash in the eyes, pressing her face up close. "That is, that is all you care about, isn't it?" She asked and then turned and looked at Cassie and leaped at her. She pushed herself onto the girl to try and fish the wad of Cash out of Cassie's pocket, attempting to tickle Cassie just to keep her from putting up too much of a fight. If she could manage it, she would toss the wad of Bills at Ash.

"kyllä! kyllä! She is, she is!" Sininen said and began to mutter in Finnish as she walked back to the kitchen. "If Ashash keeps that up, she's not going to have anyone to snuggle with tonight!" She exclaimed with a cutely furrowed brow. She then turned back and flashed Ash a wide grin. "Just kidding! Just kidding! We like Ashash too much to let her sleep alone!" She then turned and looked at Cassie and pouted. "Oh." She looked down. "Unless, Unless Casscass needs someone to snuggle with too!" She said with a grin. "There's no reason, there's no reason anyone has to sleep alone!" She chirped. "Kelkel and I will take turns if we have to!"

She then looked back towards Ash. "Makemake! Don't be silly, Don't be silly Ashash. Valval wouldn't live here even if you paid her to. Haha! And even if YOU wanted her to, you couldn't afford her!" She said and stuck her tongue out. "Plus, Plus!" She added. "Haven't you ever had dessert with a meal? Numanuma! She said as she rubbed her belly. "And don't you like stew? Both of you both of you, make a list of your favorite foods and I'll cook it all!" She said with a bright smile.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:24 pm

Cassie didn't try to stop Sin as she reached into her pocket for the money, only giggling a bit and squirming away from her tickling. "Who's Trudy? Isn't your name Ashley? But you don't like to be called Ashley." Cassie asked, still smiling but a little confused.

"Oh, I'm happy on the floor. You guys can all pile in Ash's bed!" Cassie said, returning Ash's concealed resentment with a subtle, sly smile and mischievous eyes. "I like stew! I like just about anything, really, I'm always hungry. Pretty much. Oh... I like teriyaki and ramen and bacon and pea soup and pierogis and gyros and... ooh, and nanaimos! Cheeeesecake... ya know. I like food." She said with a dreamy grin.

"So Keltainen seems funny. She's way different from you, eh, she's more like Ash!"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:59 am

Ash froze. No way. No way! Who put her up to this? Nobody in Japan knew her as Trudy. It was hardly a hidden secret but... to see this little runt know it...

Ash glowered at Sininen, speechless as the wad of money bounced off of her stomach and fell to the floor, Ash herself making only a half-effort to move for it. This was quickly becoming a nightmare. Here she was, being condemned to forever be stuck with these screeching little girls... and constantly, CONSTANTLY called Trudy.

Ash crossed her arms and sighed, trying to minimize the damage by not overreacting. "Who told you that? Did Chief put you up to this?" Ash was trying to recall anyone who might be trying to prank her out here in Japan. Chief was the nickname for the drummer in Three Guys Named Olaf. He was not the type to do this but the only suspect that came to mind.

Pursing her lips, Ash turned to Cassie, "Well that works for me. Your friends can have the bed, and I'll just move my bass practicing out here in the mat room so as to not disturb them." Ash pointed toward Cassie's makeshift bedding, "You won't mind if I play from... oh, eleven pm to about three in the morning, right?" Ash shrugged, "Gotta start putting in some real hours if I am going to make it big playing down here, right?"

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:27 am

Cassie blinked in surprise. "B-but... That's where I sleep! And when I sleep. So I wouldn't be able to... ohhh..." Suddenly it all came into focus. She narrowed her eyes at Ash. "Well... well, maybe we'll all just move into your room and you can sleep on the mats!" As adjusted as she was to sleeping on them, she had her method down, it really wasn't comfortable after a while. But... she couldn't do that to Ash and she knew it. She'd keep sleeping on the mats, and the look on her face reflected that realization.

"And... I get cranky when I'm tired. You wouldn't like me when I'm cranky."

As her attempt at retaliation concluded, her expression faded back to a blank stare for a moment. "So... are you playing here? Now? Like, in a band? Or like... I dunno. Are you... good?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:47 am

Sininen tilted her head as Ash talked to her. "Chiefchief?" She said. "I don't know, I don't know who that is!" Shesaid. "It's not like, it's not like it was hard to find out, Ashash. I saw your face," she said tapping on her head. "and looked at the AFW computers. It's right there." She then grinned. "Ashash. If you don't want, if you don't want me to say it, I won't. Ashash sounds better!" She said. "Better than, better than Trudtrud." She said and laughed as she stirred her pot.

Sininen turned back around and wagged her finger at Ash. "Ei! Ei!" She said. "AshAsh is also our friend! Not just Casscass! Don't separate us! Don't separate us!

Sininen then grinned. "Oooh! Is that when, is that when you practice? Makemake I can't wait! Oh!" She exclaimed. "Why don't, why don't we just get an even bigger bed! We can all just share it! That way no one has to be lonely!" She said with a bright grin.

Sininen's wide crimson eyes then turned to Cassie. "I bet, I bet Casscass is cute when she's cranky!" She said and bounded over to Cassie and tried to pinch her cheeks. "MakeMake!"

Then she leaped from Cassie to Ash, practically bounding into Ash's arms. "Play for us! Play for us!" She said. "The food, the food will be even more delicious if you play a tune while it's being cooked!" She exclaimed.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:14 am

Ash scowled harder at Sininen, "Of COURSE you're in the AFW. And of COURSE they let every little girl in their records system." Ash threw up her hands in defeat. She turned back to Cassie, "You? Cranky? I don't believe it."

Eyes wide, she turned back to Sinenen at her suggestion of a big bed and gave her a stern, matter of fact glare. "No."

Turning back to Cassie, the glare gone, Ash shrugged, "I used to play in a band back in the States. I'm... currently solo... for now." Ash added almost quietly, "I play bass." She was not ashamed of it, but talking about what she played to these girls would only give them ideas. She continued a bit louder, "I'm a bit rusty, really. Been out of the business for a bit."

Ash's eyes shot wide again, now in shock, as she saw Sininen bounding toward her. Ash braced herself, reaching her arms out, she caught Sininen. Hefting her up with one arm, Ash would put the other arm between their heads to keep Sininen from getting too cute. Taking a few steps toward the kitchen, Ash would set her down and give her a little shove back to the cooking. "Yeah, not gonna happen. No music. Not for now at least."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next