by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 186 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 185 Guests :: 2 Bots

Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Soft Serve- ICE CREAM!

3 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Soft Serve- ICE CREAM! Empty Soft Serve- ICE CREAM!

Post by Tatyina Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:35 am

Sininen Karl had been in Japan for a fair amount of time now. Long enough to have multiple matches and still she hadn't made contact with her target. Her goal was to find Valkoinen Simo and bring her back to Finland by any means necessary. but since arriving in Japan she had done little as far as actual espionage was concerned. In reality she had been having a good time and really enjoying herself. She was looking forward to the day when she could finally meet up with her Cousin Valkoinen again but for now it seemed like the prickly Finn was doing quite well for herself. Sininen saw no need to interrupt that.

Unfortunately due to her efforts, her other cousin Keltainen had arrived. She would have to actually begin doing her job soon unless eh wanted to hear her older cousin whine all day long. In fact, to avoid another tongue lashing at the hands of the Finn, Sininen had decided to treat herself to some ice cream. So there she was, standing at the ice cream stand with a bag in her hand looking up at the menu. She was twirling a lollipop in her mouth with her free hand as she was starting to back up the other patrons.

"mmmmm numa numa! It's so, it's so hard to decide!" She said. "I want all of them!" She exclaimed, holding her arms out widely." She received a sigh from the worker and then the pink haired girl shook her head. "Fine, Fine! Just give me vanilla. " The worker was about to ring her up when she held up her finger. "Oh! And chocolate and raspberry and apple flavored and ummm butter!" She nodded her crimson eyes gleamed with excitement at the thought of it. She slurped her lollipop and stepped aside as another worker began to make the giant ice cream cone.

When she was finished, Sininen took it and bowed courteously tot he worker. "Make! Make! Thank you! Thank you!" She said as she marched over to the tab;es and sat down, plopping her bag down. She gave the towering ice cream cone a huge few bites nearly taking the top scoop off completely before her eyes went wide. "Nyaaah! Owie! Owie!" She exclaimed as she closed one eye. The pain didn't seem to phase her for too long as she took another huge bite out of the cone before reaching into her bag and pulling out a handful of what seemed to be sprinkles. "numa! numa!" She exclaimed and licked the cone properly.

Well, she deserved the treat anyway. After a long morning of training she would need it to keep her going through her next long training session. But she wrinkled her nose at the thought. "Why do I, why do I haaaave to wreslte? I like meeting new people buuut. I'd rather, I'd rather eat sweeets!" Numa! Numa!" She exclaimed as she took another big bite of the cole ice cream.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Soft Serve- ICE CREAM! Empty Re: Soft Serve- ICE CREAM!

Post by Bluemouse Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:05 pm

Cassie sat in a chair at a table against the far wall in the ice cream shop. She was pretty tired. Her morning run, her training in the gym, her whole experience with Valkoinen... she was tired in a way that after she ate lunch down the street she decided it was a good day for ice cream. She had ordered a dish of green tea ice cream and a drink. Then she just sat for a few moments and just let the day soak in.

She set about nibbling at her ice cream and surveying the other people in the place, and so when a conspicuous pink haired girl made her entrance Cassie noticed her immediately. She paused her ice cream eating to just watch her, curiously, as she made her way through the line and ordered... a massive cone. Wow. More significant than the size of her ice cream, though, was her accent. It was unmistakable. How many little Finn girls were there running around this part of Japan? She had to be AFW. Somehow.

She watched the girl with a curly little smile as she took her seat and nearly froze herself unconscious with her over-zealous bites. She chuckled. From where she was sitting the girl was facing away from her, but not too far away and there were no other people separating them. "Hei hei!" She called. "Kuinka... voit?" She really hoped she remember it correctly. That was the extent of her Finnish language skills that she'd picked up from a Finnish juijutsu fighter who trained at her parent's gym in London.

Last edited by 1167 on Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:08 am

Sininen wasn't really keeping a good eye on people as she was more focused on her delicious dessert. So as Cassie approached and began to call out to her, it came as a surprise to the Finn. At the greeting, Sininen raised her hand in the air to acknowledge that she was being spoken to. She could guess pretty easily that she was the only one of Finnish descent so she had to have been the one being spoken to. "Hei Hei, Kaveri!" She returned the greeting. The then turned and looked and found Cassie and grinned brightly. Well the girl didn't seem Finnish but Sininen probably didn't either. She stood up, taking another big bite from the melty side of her ice cream before stepping over to Cassie in a few quick strides.

"Pitkästä aikaa! Pitkästä aikaa! hehehe! Kiitos hyvin, Ja sinulla? Ja sinulla? Kuinka voitte?" She repeated, the quirk in her speech still apparent in the use of her native language as well, if someone understood it. She also used a very informal approach to Cassie's more formal expression, seemingly quite willing to be as friendly with the girl despite not knowing her. Though she did know her to some extent. After getting a chance to look at her face, she recognized her form the AFW files. She studied them pretty extensively as part of her work. Or at least, she was supposed to. She, in reality, half glanced at the roster list and files of what was there and just kept tabs on all the knew people as they were processed. Cassie had fallen into the later category so Sininen did have a pretty idea of the girl and who she was. Still, she thought the girl was Canadian. She didn't know why she was speaking Finnish of all things! She set her bag down next to Cassie and extended her hand. "umaaaa... umaaaa..." She thought for a moment, tilting her head. "Cassie... Elliot?" She said as she tilted her head curiously. "Nimeni on, Nimeni on Sininen Karl! Hauska tavata!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:18 am

This girl's accent was a bit different from Valkoinen's, but Cassie was pretty sure she was still Finnish. She couldn't be sure, she hadn't really known many Finnish people, but she had a good ear for accents and dialects. The fact that she seemed to understand her attempt at speaking Finnish was a pretty good indication.

But then the little pink girl kept chatting away with her. She didn't understand a word... she shifted from foot to foot uncomfortably but kept smiling warmly. Aside from being Finnish, she didn't see any similarity between this girl and Val, so... maybe it was just a coincidence. But she knew Cassie's name, and there was really only one way anyone in Japan could know her name.

"Oh, um, yeah! I'm Elliot comma Cassie. Your name is... Karl? Um, sorry, I don't actually speak Finnish, I just know that little bit." She shook Sininen's hand and invited her to sit. "Would you like to sit? What brings you to Japan? Are you AFW?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:57 am

Sininen gripped Cassie's hand and gave it a big shake, lifting it up and then bringing it back down to move both of their hands. Sininen! Sininen!" She exclaimed. "My name is Sininen Karl but you can just call me Sininen." She grinned. "Cassie comma, Cassie comma Elliot?" She said thinking it over. "How Silly! Who would call someone like that? I 'm not reading your name out of some file or anything." She then laughed. "Well I did, well I did! But anyway! I'm face to face and you look much cuter than any file photo!" She needed and looked over Cassie with a gleam in her eye. "Casscass! hehehe Make make! I'd love to join you!" She then p,lopped down and squeaked as she took a few more huge bites from her iced cream. "Nuuma numma! So good!" She said as she looked over Cassie. The Finn was all smiles.

"I am, I am in the AFW I have had two matches so far! Both were really fun and everyone's so great! I really like it here but I don't know if I'll be staying too long. I didn't really come for the wrestling , it's mostly as a cover for my real job." She then began to eat the final bit of her ice cream cone and chomp on the actual cone a bit. 'But, but I don't really want to leave just yet. This place is so exciting and fun. It's actually kind of boring in Finland. Even though, even though I'm not there much."

She then looked over at Cassie. "Cass Cass, are you enjoying being a big time wrestler in big time Japan?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:26 pm

"Oh, I meant El- I meant Cassie Elliot. Yeah. My mistake." Cassie corrected, a little embarrassed. She needed a moment to iron her english back out. "And thanks." She said in response to Sininen's compliment.

She regarded the new Finn with quiet, tired curiosity. She was still smiling, but her kinetic energy had been spent already and would likely not return until after she put in a nap. This new girl seemed really nice, though, even nicer than Val. And she really seemed to like ice cream, so that was something. Cassie eyed the girl's massive cone and looked down at her humble dish. She felt just a little left out, but she took a bite of her own ice cream and let the girl finish.

"Oh, I'm not a big time anything, really. I only had one match, and I won, but... maybe you knew that." Something about bizzare Finnish girls reading files on her was a little unnerving. "I've... never heard of you before. If you've had two matches you've probably been here longer than me. Um... what's your real job?" She was almost afraid to ask.

She had a sneaky suspicion that the girl would say something about Russian military special forces, despite seeming to be better suited to be a kindergarten teacher. Or student. Cassie wondered if she'd pick up any of Sininen's verbal ticks as well. The next time she called home her parents probably wouldn't even be able to understand her.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:21 pm

Sininen devoured the rest of her cone with efficiency as she listened to Cassie speak. "Haha, I guess I did, I guess I did!" She chirped as she looked over Cassie. "Well the AFW is pretty big time as far as I can tell and you're undefeated so that's even more something! No need, no need to be modest, Casscass!" She said with a bright grin. She then reached into her sack and pulled out a chocolate bar, unwrapping it and sticking it into her mouth, sucking on it a bit before taking a bite. "Numa numa." She murmured in delight as Cassie continued.

Sininen pulled her chocolate away for a second, offering a nibble to Cassie as she spoke. "Shhhh, shhh..." She said holding up her other hand to her finger. "I slink, I slink around the shadows. I'm really a super secret spy!" She winked at Cassie. "But don't tell anyone, ok?" She then started laughing. "Just kidding! Haha! I'm a confectionist actually! Pretty cool, pretty cool, huh?" She beamed. "I made most of the stuff in this bag myself." She opened the bag to reveal it was filled with various kinds of sweets and treats.

Sininen grinned at Cassie with a sparkle in her crimson eyes. "You picked, you picked me out pretty easily for being a member of the AFW Casscass. What gave me away? You could have, you could have gotten lucky with the Finnish buuuut... most people don't usually guess where I'm from. I knew your name, of course but what if I was just some Finn fan that wanted to be on the ground floor of the super cool Casscass Cub!?" Despite her enthusiasm, she eyed Cassie knowingly. Unlike her cousin Valkoinen, who was strictly professional in all sense of the word, Sininen seemed to be anything but though there was definitely the hint of something more behind her bubbly personality and sparkly eyes.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:22 am

If Cassie weren't tired and a little stressed, she might've been carried along in Sininen's torrent of effervescence. She just didn't have the energy to play along, though the girl seemed super-nice and everything... which is why she felt so bad for feeling just a little irritated by her. She definitely didn't dislike her or anything, she had no reason to, it was just... there was so much of her, all at once. It made her a little dizzy. She nibbled some more at her ice cream.

"Wow, you definitely seem to like your sweets! That's okay, I do too." She said, waving her hand to decline Sininen's offer of used chocolate. "But, well... I guess you look like you're about the type to be AFW, and you're in the right area." Cute and totally crazy, Cassie thought, but she didn't say that. "My parents run a martial arts school in Canada, and people from other countries would train there to prepare for fights in Canada. I've known some Russians and one Finnish guy. And... well, you're not the first Finnish girl that I've met today. What are the odds, right?"

Cassie became just a little uneasy looking back at Sininen. She seemed a bit like an animal... unpredictable. Crazy. A little scary. Being crazy and from the AFW... she hoped she wouldn't run into any problems with this one. She resisted the urge to ask if the girl was carrying a large knife. "And... I don't think I have any fans yet. I'm so new and no one knows me and everything. It seems like most of the people I meet are from AFW, really, because I spend most of my time in the gym or around that area. If you do start a Casscass club, let me know, though." Cassie said, just a little bit patronizing.

Cassie leaned back in her chair and studied the girl for a moment before she spoke. "So, Sin-Sin... Why would you need to be a pro wrestler to cover your super secret job as a confectionist? Do you make super-secret candy?" Sure, she was probing just a little. She didn't think she was being too rude, though. She deserved to know if this girl was going to knife her as she was leaving or something. If nothing else, running into two crazy Finns in one day made her a little more cautious.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:52 am

"Oh yes! Oh yes!" Sininen said with a grin as she gobbled down the chocolate. "numa, numa, it's so delicious. I could probably eat it for every meal." She then looked away in slight embarrassment. "I mostly, I mostly do." She said and then giggled, grinning proudly. "I'm so hyper that I just burn it off anyway. Really, I probably need all of it or else I'd be just a skeleton. Oh no!" She gasped in playful fret. She then shook her head. "Me! Me!" She exclaimed. "I'm a fan! I'm a fan! I watched your match you're a very technical wrestler , you're much more suited for wrestling than I am. Where I trained is more for self defense and for subduing people. It's not made for competition"

Siininen grinned widely at Cassie's words. "Hehehe! CassCass, so cute!" She then pursed her lips. "Ka... JKawaiii!" She said. "I think, I think that's how they say it here in 'Jahpohn." She said saying the word Japan weird and with a slightly deeper voice for her own amusement as she giggled at herself. She then reached into her bag, sticking her tongue out as she fiddled around. She then pulled out an unassuming gumball and held it up, szcrutinizing it. "See this, See this?" She said nodding to it. This is no ordinary gumball. In reality it's actually a super secret C4 I whipped up. Sure it's small but this little baby could probably blow up this whole building!" She then pulled the gumball away and grinned at Cassie before plopping it in her mouth to chew on. "Numa nuuuma!" She exclaimed. "Grape, Grape! Haha, don't worry CassCass, I'm just kidding!" Though she grinned genuinely at Cassie, there was probably enough there to give Cassie pause if f she wanted to consider it.

She then paused. "Hey wait, hey wait!" She exclaimed as she pressed her face closer to Cassie's. "You have met another Finn like me?" She asked tilting her head. "Was she really short, really squeaky and adorable with the cutest scowl you've ever seen on her face?" She asked. "Haha! I don't know who else it could be since the other one decided to mope all day and pretend like she was doing some work."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:01 pm

Cassie cocked an eyebrow at Sininen and watched her go on about her gumball. I someone had told her earlier that day that Val would not be the strangest person she'd meet that day, she would've had a hard time coming up with how that could've been true. And yet... here she was. It made the tip of her nose itch. She scratched it.

"So... you're a pro wrestler... which is just a cover for your real job making edible explosive gum balls?" Cassie nodded slowly.

When Sininen finished, Cassie smiled and laughed quietly. "How did you guess? I'm guessing you're related. I met her in the gym, she asked me about jujitsu, sort of. Are you ex-Russian military too?" She asked, with the tiniest bit of sarcasm creeping into her tone. She didn't mean it, really. She drained the last of her drink and filddled with her ice cream spoon while she listened to Sininen some more.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next