Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 168 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 166 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Tarantulust

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Soft Serve- ICE CREAM!

3 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Soft Serve- ICE CREAM! - Page 5 Empty Re: Soft Serve- ICE CREAM!

Post by Hawthorne22 Mon May 30, 2011 9:08 am

Ash's jaw hung agape as she watched Sininen's slow breakdown into tears. "Wa-wait a minute. Hey, I..." She was interrupted by Sininen's prodigious bawling. Arching her eyebrows worriedly, Ash hastily glanced around, thankful nobody was here to see this. Making little girls cry was not necessarily NOT metal, but it certainly was not good under most circumstances. These current ones were DEFINITELY not conducive to metal.

"Hey now..." Ash muttered, "You... don't gotta cry." She nervously crawled toward the edge of the bed, extended her arm, and patted Sininen on the shoulder, "It was... just a misunderstanding... Yeah. It's... uh... okay. Is... uh, your mother around? Why don't we go find her and send you home? Let's get you to sleep in YOUR bed and definitely not mine, okay?" Ash forced a grin, awkward and unpracticed, not Ash's usual countenance, at Sininen, "Because you still can't sleep in mine."

Last edited by 241 on Mon May 30, 2011 9:10 am; edited 1 time in total

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon May 30, 2011 9:21 am

Sininen sniffled as Ash comforted her. She opened a teary crimson eye and looked up at Ash. "My mom... my mom.." She said, hiccuping at her words. "Lives in Finland." She said and then let out a sigh. She sniffed audibly again and then turned. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry I caused you so much trouble." She said with a quivering pouty lip. "You just, you just looked so cozy and... and... I thing you're really neat." Sininen turned and reached back and fished through her bag of candy. She then pulled out a small little chocolate covered cherry and offered it to Ash. "Here! Here!" She said as she seemed to brighten up. "Please take this as an apology for being naughty." Her eyes then went puppy dog again. "Unless... Unless.. y-you won't even accept a tasty chocolate covered peace offering." She said nearly on the verge of tears again. "I even! I even made it myself!"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:51 am

Letting out an annoyed huff, Ash forced herself to sound sweet, "Well then maybe you should go BACK to Finland, little girl, and go sleep with mommy dearest and leave me alone."

Grimacing as Sininen offered the chocolate, Ash realized she was going to have to take it. "Nngh... F... Fine. Just, just go." Ash popped the candy into her mouth and swallowed it quickly. "Now just hit the road. Apology accepted whateveerrrr...." Ash wobbled a bit, her eyes going glassy. "Wh... what the?... Yo... you..." Ash swayed in her seat on the bed, eyes lilting lazily before she finally fell, the drugged candy putting her under.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:45 am

Sininen grinned as Ash fell onto the bed. She then looked down at the girl and moved her so she was on her back. She then slid a leg over the metal head and straddled her. "You will, you will get a lot of good refreshing sleep now!" She exclaimed before chuckling to herself. "And I, and I will too!" She then grabbed both of Ash's breasts and began to pad at them like a cat before pushing them enough to rest her head between them. She then grabbed the blanket and draped it over them before she hugged Ash tightly and fell asleep on top of the metal head. Sininen slept peacefully for a few hours, snuggled tightly against Ash, drooling on her only a bit and smiling the whole time. After her nap she quietly slipped out of the bed, gave Ash a thank you kiss on the lips and left a piece of wrapped chocolate next to her pillow. She then snuck out without bothering Cass and made her way happily to her next destination.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5