by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 144 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 143 Guests :: 1 Bot

Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Soft Serve- ICE CREAM!

3 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Soft Serve- ICE CREAM! - Page 4 Empty Re: Soft Serve- ICE CREAM!

Post by Hawthorne22 Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:34 am

Ash was not often cuddled like this, and it did quite enough to stir her from her slumber. Her eyes shot open, realizing immediately what had happened. A small girl had just crawled into bed and groped her.

She took a deep, shaking breath through grit teeth. She knew exactly what had happened.

In a flash, she rolled out of bed and flew to her feet. "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!" She shouted, snarling.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:47 pm

Sininen was flopped onto her back by Ash as she stood up in a rage. The Finn blinked and stuck her finger in her ear, itching the inside of it as she glanced at Ash wearily. "What... what...?" She said in a slow yet high pitched tone. "She looked at Ash. "I'm sleeping... I'm sleeping..." She said and grabbed Ash's pillow and put it over her head and rolled onto her other side, her back now facing Ash.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Wed May 11, 2011 4:05 am

Ash could feel that old familiar feeling of rage bubbling over inside of her at this little girl's impertinence. Anger issues had been a problem for Ash back when she was in the band, and, as unmetal as it was, she had taken a couple of classes to try to help with coping. She had been getting better, and old reflexes worked now to try to help temper even older feelings. One two three, one two three... She tried to breathe slower, drumming out bass triplets in her head, trying to stay calm.

As usual, they did not help.

"Nnngh!" Ash fumed, "You... you!" Flipping on the lights, Ash pounced atop Sininen, pulling her up to a sitting position and shaking her, "Get out of my bed!" She paused, arching an eyebrow in bewilderment at Sininen's face, "Ah... ah... Who ARE you?"

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed May 11, 2011 7:25 am

Sininen groaned and opened an eye when Ash turned the lights on. She blinked heavily and closed it once more, enjoying the shoadowy comfort of the pillow over her head. And then when she was sat on, she gave a small squeak. She was limply pulled to a sitting position where she opened her mouth and yawned a sugary coated breath at Ash. one eye opened again and her head bobbled back and forth as she was shaken, as though it were just going to fall off.

"I'm sleeping... I'm sleeeping." She muttered before her head rolled forward and her cheek pressed against Ash's check. "I'm sinini...ni...ni....nnnnnn..." She mumbled as she closed her eyes and began to softly sleep in Ash's arms, pressing against her face and leaning her body in to hug against the metal head.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Mon May 23, 2011 8:20 am

Ash grimaced as she was hugged by the candy-coated stranger. "Gah... agh! Stop!" She squirmed, shaking herself free from the young girl's grasp. Ash set Sininen up and pulled her hand back to slap the girl, but stopped herself. Even if the little girl deserved it, that was not metal.

"Out of the bed." Ash growled, sliding Sininen off to the floor (With a minimal amount of care to ensure she did not land on anything important.). "Just... tell me your mom's number. I'll call her, she'll pick you up."

Ash suddenly scowled, a thought clicking in her head. "Oh geez, you're one of Cassie's slumber party pals, aren't you?" She asked, fervently hoping that this perfectly reasonable and likely explanation was wrong in some way.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon May 23, 2011 8:55 am

Sininen groaned as she was jostled around. She didn't know why she was so tired. Maybe it was the warmth of the bed or the desire to stubbornly fight against Ash's desires. She wasn't like that though. She just wanted a little bit of warmth and contact. She was used to sleeping alone and while she didn't have any real mommy or daddy issues to speak of, she still preferred the warmth of an others body over nothing.

Sininen opened her eye. "Casscass?" She said and then grinned. "Can't I, Can't I just sleep here?" She pouted before reaching into her shirt and pulled out a small piece of candy. "This is, this is from my secret stash. You can have it if you just let me sleep here." She said as she pushed her hand up and pressed the candy against Ash's lips. "I'll sleep I'll sleep at the foot of your bed..." She conceded at least that much. "Casscass' bed is soooooo hard." She added with a pout.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Mon May 23, 2011 9:33 am

Ash grit her teeth, trying to steel her resolve. She reached up, pushing Sininen's hand from her lips. "No," Ash spoke in a harsh, even tone, like she was scolding a puppy. "No, no, no. You are Cass's friend. Go get her to buy a bed with all her fight money. If I rent out my bed just for candy, I'll NEVER get to sleep in it." Ash started waving Sininen off, "Shoo. Shoo. Run along now."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon May 23, 2011 9:39 am

Sininen popped the candy into her mouth and began to gnaw on it. "Numanuma numa." She then opened her other eye and grinned at Ash sheepishly. "Does that mean, does that mean, you would rent out your bed for something that wasn't candy?" She asked. "I do, I do need a place to stay and I'm not ready to confront Val Val right now. I will pay you in cash, the currency of your choice, if you let me sleep here." She then beamed as though the cash were a lesser selling point. "And you'll get, you'll get to snuggle with me every night. I'm don't snore, I don't snore and I'm really comfortable. What do you say, what do you say?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Wed May 25, 2011 6:58 am

Ash pursed her lips. Numanuma? What the hell. The next question caused Ash's eyes to open wide, and then quickly narrow. Her jaw clenched tight as Sininen continued to speak, and by the end, her stare would have incapacitated a lesser person. Ash's grip on the sheets had become white-knuckled. For... for money?! Who the hell does she think I am?! Ash saw only red and it was only through sheer force of will that she remained rooted to her spot on the bed.

Slowly, she raised a shaking finger at Sininen. Ash pointed at her, and then to the door. Ash growled furiously, "Get. out." She took a few deep breaths, and continued, "Do not come back. Ever."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri May 27, 2011 6:51 am

Sininen's crimson eyes widened at Ash's stern rebuke. Her brow lightly furrowed and there was a brief twinkle in her eye as her lips tugged upwards, ever so slightly before beginning to subtly tremble. Soon her bottom lip began to quiver and her bright round eyes turned downward as she lowered her head. "I.." She said and then looked up. There was a clear glint in her eyes as she looked at Ash, her nose flaring out as she exhaled and her eyes shaking as she stared into Ash's eyes. It came all at once as Sininen summoned all of her abilities. "WAAAAAAH!" She burst out as tears seemed to explode from her eyes. She lifted her forearm and began to sniffle into it and sob.

"I.. just... I just.." She sobbed impressively well into her arm as she looked up, the forearm press had smeared tears into her face as she stared at Ash again. "I never,... *hic* I never got to sleep with anyone when I was little in a real bed and I.. and I *sniff* It just felt like for the first time I could finally know what it feels like to be curled up next to someone, warm and cozy, waaaah!" She pushed her forearm back into her eyes and continued to sob. Sininen was going to see if her instinct was correct and that the surly metal head was really just a softy deep down.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next