Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Today at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 10:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:27 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 1:25 am

Who is online?
In total there are 81 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 81 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Handcuff handicap! Addyson Queensbury Vs. Death by Seduction

2 posters

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Handcuff handicap! Addyson Queensbury Vs. Death by Seduction - Page 13 Empty Re: Handcuff handicap! Addyson Queensbury Vs. Death by Seduction

Post by Tatyina Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:18 am

Addyson looked at Sandy as she made her joke. She gave a small laugh and shook her head. "As pleasant as it was being run roughshod by a couple of squirrely strumpets, I appreciate the warm welcome, poppet."

Addyson then looked down and sighed as she saw the cane sticking out of her, she blushed a bit. The situation was suddenly quite apparent and Addyson, being a lady of decency, was now hoping for a modicum of modesty. She looked at the cane and then up at Sandy.

"Come on then, poppet. Spare me some dignity and pull it out. I assure you it won't bite. It's no snake."

Pip had stood up and shook a cute fist and furrowed brow at the retreating dommes, her bravado quite inflated when they were at such a distance. "Youlot! go on and get, you goats!" She shouted. She then turned and grinned. 'Got 'em good with that one, eh, mum?" She said and then blinked at the scene. She blushed and turned her head for a second only to look back at Sandy.

She lifted up hand and pulled it back and then gave Sandy a friendly swat on her butt. "Go one, Sandy!" She beamed. "It ain't often that ya get to be the maiden in shinin armor to a stiff like mum!" Pip was confident that Sandy would shield her from any ripe talk in front of her mistress, now that Addyson seemed to still be in her predicament.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Handcuff handicap! Addyson Queensbury Vs. Death by Seduction - Page 13 Empty Re: Handcuff handicap! Addyson Queensbury Vs. Death by Seduction

Post by Kelsea Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:41 pm

I assure you it won't bite. It's no snake.

Sandy kinda wrinkled her nose at the possible youthanism.

"Get a lot o' snakes down there suga'..?" she said in her dry sarcastic manner.. Pip's comment ironically also made Sandy think about knights and pulling swords out of stone... Never the less, she barely responded to Pip and instead took a hold of the handle to pull a cane out of stone... Or just out of Addyson's sex rather.

Sandy refused to look directly at Addyson's naked mound as she did so, so the tip of the sticky wet cane kinda flicked against the rim of Addyson's sex and clit on the way out

"Well.. Ah guess that wasn't so 'ard now was it.."

Spotlight
characters:
Handcuff handicap! Addyson Queensbury Vs. Death by Seduction - Page 13 ELZuoMvHandcuff handicap! Addyson Queensbury Vs. Death by Seduction - Page 13 OG5hnuaHandcuff handicap! Addyson Queensbury Vs. Death by Seduction - Page 13 Cg3CzYmHandcuff handicap! Addyson Queensbury Vs. Death by Seduction - Page 13 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Handcuff handicap! Addyson Queensbury Vs. Death by Seduction - Page 13 Empty Re: Handcuff handicap! Addyson Queensbury Vs. Death by Seduc

Post by Tatyina Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:52 pm

Addyson smiled wryly at Sandy. "Poppet, I am an exterminator of vermin by trade. A snake or two in my den is something I'm used to. You, might have to worry about them as well if you real;y desire to go through with our plan."

Addyson let out a gasp as the cane was pulled out and shuddered a bit. She then blushed and rolled on her hands and knees to cover herself from the crowd.

Pip began to dress herself, putting her bra back on and buttoning up her jacket as best as she could. She then rushed over to Addyson and helped her up. She fixed Addyson as well, putting her skirt and jacket back on as well. Addyson nodded to her subordinate.

"Very good, Pip."

"Thank you m-"

Pip had looked up with wide eyes at her mistress, thankful for the praise only to be headbutted hard as she was accepting her praise. She fell down to the mat in a daze. Addyson turned and marched towards the ring, still in cuffs. "Consider that a taste of your punishment for your insubordination, Pip. Be thankful that you still have your position."

Addyson flashed a look at Sandy and smiled. "Now then, let's get out of here and figure out our next plan of attack. I'd say today went well, all things considered." Addyson would then step through the ropes and begin to walk down the ramp with her head held high, even if her clothes were disheveled and her own juices were still dripping down her thigh.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:01 am

"If that all was things going well, ah sure would hate ta see things when they go tits up..." Sandy muttered sceptically, but didn't take it any further then that... If Ms Sellers had not been able to dampen Addyson's spirits, then that was good and she sure as hell didn't want to dampen them. It seemed that Death by Seduction might have taken the key to the cuffs with them, but that didn't stop Addyson from giving Pip a little taste of what was to come... Perhaps the little red head would have been better off if she had been taken back with Mitra for the night.

"Don't ya think a pay cut 'ould be a better form o' reprimand there?" She didn't exactly approve of some of Addyson's methods like this, but again Sandy wasn't sure if Pip actually liked being "nutted Glaswegian style" (as they might put it) every now and then.. Sandy checked over Pip before moving to slip out through the ropes, still trying to avert her eyes and instead look out to the crowd as Addyson's clothing was kinda hanging off of her and she was showing a little more flesh then was modest.. not to mention the trickle that was rolling down her thighs...

Spotlight
characters:
Handcuff handicap! Addyson Queensbury Vs. Death by Seduction - Page 13 ELZuoMvHandcuff handicap! Addyson Queensbury Vs. Death by Seduction - Page 13 OG5hnuaHandcuff handicap! Addyson Queensbury Vs. Death by Seduction - Page 13 Cg3CzYmHandcuff handicap! Addyson Queensbury Vs. Death by Seduction - Page 13 398g342

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Handcuff handicap! Addyson Queensbury Vs. Death by Seduction - Page 13 Empty Re: Handcuff handicap! Addyson Queensbury Vs. Death by Seduc

Post by Tatyina Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:01 pm

"I'll let you know when it's time to panic, Poppet." Addyson said as she flashed a very subtle, yet wry smile Sandy's way. Addyson was feeling pretty good. If this was the best Cassandra Sellers had to offer, then the mission would be pretty successful. But she knew it wasn't over. She'd have to do much more. Sandy as well. The girl hadn't been tested yet since her return and the Brit wondered if she could handle it.

Addyson heard Sandy's words and smiled once more. Pip had gotten up and was scrambling out of the ring and down the ramp. "One more cut in her pay and she won't be able to afford bread and tea. I'm not a monster, Poppet." Addyson paid Pip quite well, but it was funny to tease about it.

"O-Oi!" Pip said as she came up behind them. "Watcha talkin about?! How you guy's are gonna kick some arse!?" She pumped her fist in excitement as she followed the two out of the ramp.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:10 pm

"Well now... wouldn't want Pip goin' without 'er daily dose of tea and crumpets now would we?" They walking in through the rampway, getting back stage before Sandy's voice took a slightly more serious tone.

"Not sayin' its time ta panic... Hell, ah probably know Cassandra better then any wrestler 'ere... At least any wrestler that ain't on 'er side... Ah jus' wanna be sure ya ain't takin' all this too lightly." Sandy kept walking "She all 'll be comin' fer me next... Guess its only fair fer 'er to spread the love." It was about that time that Pip caught up with them.

"Somethin' like that.." Sandy answered Pip's question "An' ya boss was tellin' me how ya can't do with out ya earl grey."

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:03 am

"Never." Addyson said drolly. When they were backstage and Sandy began to speak seriously, Addyson gave her a stern and focused look. "I am not certain if I have ever in my life been accused of not being serious enough. I shall have to record this moment once I decide if I should be honored or offended, poppet." She then turned her head slightly. "Yes. I'm sure you'll have to endure a similar treatment. My question to you is will you be able to handle yourself if you are put in a similar situation?" She pushed up against Sandy so their breasts and stomachs touched and looked her int he eyes. "What will you do if the match stipulations force you to pleasure another woman, Ms. Starlight? This is dirty business we're doing. I'd also like to be reassured that you have the stomach for it." Addyson looked deeply into Sandy's eyes while she waited for an answer, just in time for Pip to come in.

The little red head head blushed at the sight. "T-That's right!" She said a little nervously. "N-Never miss a tea time, Ms. Sandy! E-Everything alright.. mum?" Pip asked.

"Tip top, Pip.' Addyson retorted quickly, barely even acknowledging Pip as she pressed Sandy.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:56 pm

Sandy didn't immediately start to gush from the body contact like Pip was just from looking at it... She wasn't too familiar with hentai wrestling but it didn't mean she'd become all bashful, not to say that she didn't feel slightly uncomfortable about having Addy pressing her half naked, cum sticky and sweaty body pressing up to her. Sandy placed her hands on her hips, the curves of her body fitting against Addyson's front and Sandy's nipples pressing into Addyson's boobs through the skin tight purple body suit... Scrunching her face up a little..

"I don't plan ta just spread my legs, close my eyes an' think o' England if that's what yer worried 'bout suga.."

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:40 pm

Addyson lifted her chin and regarded Sandy as she spoke. She adjusted her thighs and pressed one against Sandy's crotch. "Easy words to say when you're not being assaulted by a pair of depraved shrews, poppet." She said as she looked into Sandy's eyes. "Are you insinuating something about me or are you just piling onto Pip after her tragic display a few minutes ago?"

Pip swallowed hard as she watch, blushing as the scene became both uncomfortable to watch as well as alluring to behold. "C-C'mon mum... Ms. Sandy didn't mean anything by it! She was just sayin how she ain't gonna back down to none of those grotty wenches! She's tough stuff that Sandy! That's why you're working together... r-right, mum?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:37 pm

Sandy eye twitched a bit, she knew that Addyson was purposely trying to test her and so didn't back down when the thigh slipped in between her legs, pressing on her crotch through the tight body suit.

"Jus' sayin' that if some gal tried ta hentai me without my permission, they might all find themselves on the wrong side o' consciousness... cause that's how we do it down in my neck of the woods." Sandy thought about what she had just said for a couple of seconds

"And I don't mean knocked out ba hentai neither!"

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next