Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Today at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Today at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 10:10 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

Who is online?
In total there are 67 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 66 Guests :: 2 Bots

Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Handcuff handicap! Addyson Queensbury Vs. Death by Seduction

2 posters

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Handcuff handicap! Addyson Queensbury Vs. Death by Seduction - Page 12 Empty Re: Handcuff handicap! Addyson Queensbury Vs. Death by Seduc

Post by Tatyina Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:16 am

"Oh right, a match. Thanks for reminding me, poppet..."

Addyson moaned out with a weak voice, finding only enough energy for the barest amount of snark. She didn't resist as they taunted, teased and threatened her, feeling only the sweat and cum and sex that wafted in the air leaving her nostrils coated with a sensual musk that was hot in the air, even as her mouth softly inhaled the other two dominatrixes breaths.

She let out a grunt, biting her lips as she felt Niska tease her already aching nipples with the cuff. The cold metal of the cuff caused Addyson to shiver and when she felt it slide on, Addyson knew what was next. She just wanted to get it over with and with the faintest amount of vindictiveness in her, she curled her finger and yanked it out of Mitra's ass and plopped her wrist in front of Niska so she could finish the job.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Handcuff handicap! Addyson Queensbury Vs. Death by Seduction - Page 12 Empty Re: Handcuff handicap! Addyson Queensbury Vs. Death by Seduction

Post by Kelsea Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:10 pm

Niska chuckled

"Yes I know... you lose track of time and what you are doing when you are having some much fun.. don't you?" Mitra let out a faint yelp as Addyson pulled her fingers out of her ass, followed by an erotic groan.. Niska looked down at Addyson's hand.

"My my... aren't you eager for this. Well, I am eager too... As much fun as it would be to continue humiliating you in front of the crowd, I just can't wait to take you back to our dungeon where all of the FUN toys are.."

Niska took Addyson's other arm to slip the cuffs fully over both of her wrists as Mitra shuffled up, her sweat covered body rubbing right against Addyson's body as Mitra caught the Brits lower lip in her mouth, suckling on it and biting her front teeth against her... If nothing else, Addyson could say that she could no shortage of saliva from the both of them.

Spotlight
characters:
Handcuff handicap! Addyson Queensbury Vs. Death by Seduction - Page 12 ELZuoMvHandcuff handicap! Addyson Queensbury Vs. Death by Seduction - Page 12 OG5hnuaHandcuff handicap! Addyson Queensbury Vs. Death by Seduction - Page 12 Cg3CzYmHandcuff handicap! Addyson Queensbury Vs. Death by Seduction - Page 12 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Handcuff handicap! Addyson Queensbury Vs. Death by Seduction - Page 12 Empty Re: Handcuff handicap! Addyson Queensbury Vs. Death by Seduc

Post by Tatyina Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:07 pm

Addyson breathed a sigh of relief as the second cuff was slid on and the ref rang the bell to signal the end of the match. She knew that what she had endured was only a taste of things to come, but she could handle herself much better inside their 'dungeon' even if the torture was ramped up to a higher degree.

Addyosn barely flinched as Mirtra nibbled on her lower lip, her gaze was a little glassy eyed but she still upturned her nose the best she could. Despite getting beaten down, Addyson felt proud of today's events. She knew that wen she came in, every advantage was stacked against her and it had still taken their combined efforts along with some dubious tactics to get her down and out. She also managed to keep most of her clothes on, all and all, not a bad way to kick things off here in this den of harlots called AFW.

Meanwhile, Pip had been watching the whole fight from ringside. She'd wanted to interfere so many times but she knew better. But watching her mistress get beaten down in such a manner was never pleasant. She too sighed when the bell rang but then the girls didn't seem to let up. Pip furrowed her brow and stepped up on the apron.

"Oi! You lot won th' match so come off it!" She demanded with a cute furrowed brow.

Addyson clenched her teeth as she heard her squeaky assistant. "Pip..." She practically growled, leaving a hot breath in Mitra's face as she yanked her lip free, gasping from the pain.

She turned her head and looked at the red head. "Stand down, Pip. That's an order!" She declared.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Handcuff handicap! Addyson Queensbury Vs. Death by Seduction - Page 12 Empty Re: Handcuff handicap! Addyson Queensbury Vs. Death by Seduction

Post by Kelsea Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:35 am

Mitra slowly broke the kiss with Addyson, a string of saliva connecting their lower lips as Mitra looked deep into Addyson's eyes and pulled away, moving up into a sitting position. In the background the ref called for the bell, signifying the end of the match but with what Death by Seduction had planned for Addyson it was far from the end. Niska was rummaging around in Mitra's bag of goodies to see what other items she could use on Addyson when Pip jumped up on the apron of the ring, much to Addyson's distaste ironically..

"Aww how cute.. Your little slut feels left out... That or does she need to defend your honour?" Niska teased Addyson, pinching teasingly on the side of Addyson's bare breasts. Mitra got up off Addyson, slowly at first seemed she had just been made to cum... But once up to her feet she would suddenly run towards Pip, striking her forearm into her stomach to stun her momentarily as Mitra tried to hook Pip's head under her armpit so that she could bring her into the ring the... hard way!

Yanking backwards, Mitra would try to lift Pip up vertically and slam her down into the ring in a big suplex.

Spotlight
characters:
Handcuff handicap! Addyson Queensbury Vs. Death by Seduction - Page 12 ELZuoMvHandcuff handicap! Addyson Queensbury Vs. Death by Seduction - Page 12 OG5hnuaHandcuff handicap! Addyson Queensbury Vs. Death by Seduction - Page 12 Cg3CzYmHandcuff handicap! Addyson Queensbury Vs. Death by Seduction - Page 12 398g342

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:45 am

Addyson's face began to slowly turn a shade of red as Niska began to speak about Pip. She clenched her handcuffed hands tightly and glared at Niska. "She's nothing more than a twit who's incapable of mustering up an independent thought if it bit her on the bloody arse." She was harsh to her assistant and Pip cringed at the words but she knew why Addyson was so cruel at that moment. She was looking out for Pip.

Addyson grunted and let out a soft groan as her breasts were further teased. Pip, meanwhile, was so concerned that she barely saw Mitra coming until she was doubled over by the arm to her stomach. She was then easily suplexed into the ring and her back arched up and she cried out in pain.

"Ahhh!"

She screamed and shut her eyes tightly. "S-Sorry! M-mum!" She blathered and Addyson growled.

"Act with some dignity, dignity Pip, Just because you've got mush between those ears of yours does it mean you've forgotten what it's like to be a British Lady?"

Pip's eye brows furrowed cutely and she bit her lower lip and glared at Mitra. "Right! D-Do your worst you grotty bint!"

Addyson couldn't help but flash a wry smile at Niska. "Honestly, whatever you do to her, she probably deserves for that despicable mouth she has. Manners are lost on youth these days..."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:18 pm

"Yeah! Take it like a brit.. Pip!" Mitra chimed who found the name "Pip" quite adorable.. She moved over the red head on her hands and knees and quickly reached down to grab the front of her shirt and try to rip it open.. Wanting to get a nice view of her small pears before grasping a firm handful in one clawed hand, digging her fingernails right into her..

To Addyson's limited joy, Niska didn't really seem to detect that she was trying to protect Pip, she seemed far more focused on Addyson's, particularly the blush when Niska insinuated that Addyson needed her slave to protect the mistresses honour... thus the blonde was able to protect Pip in a way.

"Mmmh.. that would be funny, don't you think..?" Niska teased, pulling her down and away to get easier access to the dominatrix crotch.. The material pulled down on the cane that was still sticking out of Addyson's sex awkwardly and Niska brought the tip of her finger to press right on Addyson's clit as if it were a button. "If Pip could defend your honour from the 'nasty harlots'.." Niska started to wiggle the finger rapidly from side to side... She did that for a good couple of seconds and then placed a soft peck on the corner of Addyson's lips, crawling into a position so that she was knee either side of Addyson's head with the Brit looking right up into Niska's crotch. Addyson probably didn't need two guesses as to where this was going...

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:24 pm

Pip gasped when her shirt was torn off. Her cheeks blushed but she bit her lip and lifted her head up. When her buds were fondled, she gasped and shivered but tried to remain as indignant as possible.

"T-that's right, you slimy tart!" She said, the fear thick in her tone. "E-Enjoy them while you can! T-Thank m-me for the opportunity-aaaaah!"

"If she could do anything in a competent manner, I think it would be worth a bit of a laugh." Addyson said drolly. Addyson sucked in a breath as her pussy was teased. She'd came not too long ago so She wasn't in as desperate straights as before and she bit her lip to keep from moaning. however, Niska's wiggling made her gasp suddenly. "Uuuuh!"

She was glad to have Niska off her sex but then she was crawled upon and shown Niska's crotch. she smiled wryly. "If you put that hoary thing near my mouth, I can assure you you shan't be pulling it away in tact, poppet." She said coolly.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:25 pm

The bell rang again in the background as if Death by Seduction might have missed the fact that the match was over, needless to say it was ignored by them... Mitra smirked, her head just above Pip's bust..

"You're cute when you are trying to be tough..."
Mitra commented before moving her head down and looking her lip right over Pip's nipple, moistening her breast and latching her front teeth on around the tip of her nips.

Meanwhile Niska was chuckling at Addyson's words.

"Planning to use teeth dear? I do hope so.. In fact, you are making me nice and wet just thinking about it.." Niska reached her hand down to start moving down the front of her leather trousers when suddenly "Smells like Teen Spirit started to blare out over the loud speaker, Niska looked up a little confused only to see Sandy Starlight in her new costume rushing towards the ring.

Handcuff handicap! Addyson Queensbury Vs. Death by Seduction - Page 12 856370-MPO5BYO.jpg

Mitra moved before Niska, getting off of Pip to "greet" Sandy as she slid in under the bottom ropes.. Mitra ran forwards and tried to slam a clothesline across her bust, but Sandy was quick enough to duck under the attack... Turning quickly on her heels, Sandy jumped into the air and slammed a drop kick right into Mitra's chest just as she was turning that rocked her back against the ropes, forcing a yelp out of her lips.

"tch.." Niska tutted, moving off of Addyson.. She momentarily thought about getting up and attacking Sandy from behind, but on second thought she figured that this might be a good time to escape while Sandy was distracted... Reaching over to grab Mitra's bag of goodies, she sneakily rolled out under the bottom ropes away from Sandy.

Meanwhile, Sandy finished off "taking out the trash" as she jumped to her feet and then slammed a clothesline across Mitra's bust to send her toppling over the top ropes, out of the ring.

"AHHHH!!!" She cried out landing on the cold outside floor with a thud. Sandy whirled around quick, expecting to have to defend herself from Niska only to find that she had already taken her leave of the ring.. Sandy moved in such a way to keep both of the dirty dominatrix in her field of view and inched back towards Pip and Addyson as they lay on the mat, still standing ready for a fight should Death by Seduction decide to try and get back in the ring.

"Hey... Y'all hanging in there suga?"

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:04 pm

Pip's will, while strong sounding indeed, didn't necessarily hold up to muster when faced with adversity. As Mitra went after her perky nipple. "Ah-Hey.. Aiiie! W-Watch it now!" She pleaded softly.

"Oh, stiffen up, Pip!" Addyson barked angrily while Niska prepared to push her crotch into Addyson's face. She then grinned. "Oh, is that so, poppet? Then I guess it will be quite enjoyable for the both of us as I hope to leave you with a permanent dental record right on that sopping gash you call a twat." Addyson's ears twitched as she heard Pip suddenly gasp. She knew it was because Addyson had used rather foul language that the proper Commander rarely used. Pip knew exactly how dire the situation was right at that moment and began to shiver nervously just as music began to play over the loudspeakers.

Pip watched in awe as Sandy disposed of the dominatrixes in short order. She barely even realized her chest was exposed as her wide eyes gleamed at Sandy like some star stuck kid. "S-Sandy! Wow!, That was bloody amazing!"

Addyosn, meanwhile, was much more calm and collected. Her cool demeanor returned despite how disheveled she looked. Her eyes focused on Sandy and she gave a curt nod. "Right then. Very good, poppet. Nick of time and all that." She let out a sigh and gave a weak smile to Sandy. "Now, could you be a dear and remove my shackles so I can discipline my subordinate properly."

Pip gulped audibly and turned her head. Whatever Mitra was planning, Addyson's punishments would be far more severe, but, probably more enjoyable as well.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:34 pm

Sandy grinned inwardly at the ego stroking that Pip's comment gave her and flashed the slave a wink... It was a much better response then was given by Addyson, although the dominatrix did show her appreciation of the southern belle's appearance... kind of..

Meanwhile Niska moved around to where Mitra was getting up outside of the ring.. The pink haired girl was quite keen to jump back into the ring but Niska grabbed her to put a stop to that... Not to get Niska wrong, she would have loved to get back in... Whether to cause pain or have pain caused to her, she'd have loved both scenarios... However, as they were representing Ms. Sellers, she knew that backing out now with a job well done was way more favourable then trying to do more and having it backfire and undo all of what they had just done. Her pride was hurt to back down, but it was better then having hurt pride and an angry GM.

"A shame hon.." She said softly in as much a teasing voice as she could manage "I was looking forwards to showing you around our dungeon... Maybe next time... And knowing you, there *will* be a next time..." With that, Niska started to back up the rampway, a hand on Mitra shoulder to ensure she retreated with her.

Sandy saw them off with a stern glare, holding her ready pose until they had moved a fair distance up the rampway and the danger of them jumping back in to attack her, Addyson and Pip had subsided greatly.

"Ya know.. I would'ave come out sooner... if I knew fer certain that ya dominatrix don't actually like this kinda thing..." Sandy was being sarcastic after all, the rules of the match had stated that if Sandy had come down to the ring during the match, her contract could have been terminated. Sandy turned her attention to getting Addyson out of her handcuffs only to find Niska's cane still sticking out of Addyson's sex as if a token for Addyson to remember Niska and Mitra by

"Uhm..." Sandy murmured, averting her eyes

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next