by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 2:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Handcuff handicap! Addyson Queensbury Vs. Death by Seduction

2 posters

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Go down

Handcuff handicap! Addyson Queensbury Vs. Death by Seduction Empty Handcuff handicap! Addyson Queensbury Vs. Death by Seduction

Post by Tatyina Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:59 pm

Handcuff Handicap match
Winner is the first person to handcuff their opponent(s) Both members of Death by Seducton must be cuffed for Addyson to win.
No Disqualifications, Sandy Starlight is barred from Ringside during the match.

Addyson was sitting on a bench near the entrance tot he AFW arena. She'd be goign on for her debut match soon. It was against Death by Seduction a match arranged by the rebuked Cassandra Sellers as a way to pay her back. "Petty little wench, isn't she?" The Brit said as her assistant, Pip tied up her boot laces.

"Beg pardon, mum but you shouldn't play into their games. You'll loose for sure, the cards are stacked against you right proper." The red head said with real concern in her eyes.

"Pip..." Addyson said as she looked down. "Are you suggesting I'm not capable." She leaned over and grabbed Pip by the chin and brought her close. The girl nervously shook her head as much as she could.

"N-n-n.. I mean... of course not, mum."

She was released and panted softly, blushing a little as well. "I'm well aware of what's at stake." Addyson continued. "The match wasn't made with a winner or loser in mind. I'm being attacked in a different way. They'll find that I'm not so easy to push around." Addyson smirked. "And I have a feeling their little plan will backfire." Addyson then frowned a bit. "I just wish I'd have gotten a chance to speak with Ms. Starlight. Just because she's barred from ringside doesn't mean we couldn't use a talk before game time."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Handcuff handicap! Addyson Queensbury Vs. Death by Seduction Empty Re: Handcuff handicap! Addyson Queensbury Vs. Death by Seduction

Post by Kelsea Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:40 pm

As if on que, there was a knock on the door before Sandy Starlight let herself into the changing room... Even though she was banned from ring side, she was wearing her wrestling attire all the same.

"Hey Addyson.. Ah jus' thought I betta drop on by an' check how y'alls doing before yer big debut... ah aint to much surprise ta see that that hag Sellers has gone an' turn this inta another one o' her ol' screw jobs though... Believe me, ah been on the end o' a couple o'em mah self. How ya holdin' up?"

Search Tags:

Last edited by Kelsea on Sat Aug 08, 2020 8:49 pm; edited 2 times in total

Spotlight
characters:
Handcuff handicap! Addyson Queensbury Vs. Death by Seduction ELZuoMvHandcuff handicap! Addyson Queensbury Vs. Death by Seduction OG5hnuaHandcuff handicap! Addyson Queensbury Vs. Death by Seduction Cg3CzYmHandcuff handicap! Addyson Queensbury Vs. Death by Seduction 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Handcuff handicap! Addyson Queensbury Vs. Death by Seduction Empty Re: Handcuff handicap! Addyson Queensbury Vs. Death by Seduction

Post by Tatyina Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:19 pm

Addyon lifted her head up when she heard the knock. A slim smile came over her lips as she saw who it was. Pip on the other hand hopped up and went over to Sandy to greet her. "'ello!" She exclaimed.

Addyson then nodded her head. "Yes, it seems as though she's gotten her knickers twisted after on meeting. I'm quite proud of that." She then lifted hand. "I've been in worse situations, I should be find. Don't jump into the pot and all that." She said as she waved her hand dismissively. "This is our chance to show them our mettle though. Having met the two miscreants previous to this encounter, I don't believe they've got the fortitude to complete the task at hand."

Pip looked at Addyson with wide eyes and a bright grin but then elbowed Sandy in the ribs gently to get her attention. "Oi." She said trying her best to whisper. "Addy's pretty ripper but she's a lot more worried than she'll let on. Thanks for 'avin our backs, mate."

Addyson then frowned. "My nerves are fine." The woman said dryly. "And my hearing remains impeccable as well." She held up a finger and curled it. Pip slumped and trudged forward sullenly. When she was close, Addyoson reached out and snatched her by the ear and pulled her in the rest of the way.

"Ow! ow! ow! I'm sorry mum!" She exclaimed and Addyson's eyes widened and she pulled Pip into a tight headlock. "What did I say about using that word in public, Pip."

"N-n-never ever! B-but it slipped and S-sandy! Accck!" She was choked and then released. Pip dropped tot he floor and Addyson lifted up her feet and used the panting girl as a foot rest. "You will provide me comfort until the match begins, understood."

"Y-yes, ma'am!" She said and stiffened up. Her face flushed deeply as she became Addyson's ottoman. She secretly enjoyed it.

Addyson crossed her legs to be more ladylike in her display. "Hopefully it shouldn't come down to interference." Addyson said seriously to Sandy. "As long as we can continue to be in matches, we're on the right path so for now let's just obey Ms. Seller's orders like good little doggies." She then smirked a bit. "No pain, no gain, right?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:03 am

*anime sweatdrop* as Sandy watched the display between Addyson and Pip

"Uhm Yeah.. havin' been 'ere before, I know ol' Cassy would only put us inta a tough spot if we break her there rules... But I ain't gonna sit backstage if they all start taken it a step too far." Sandy rubbed the back of her gloved knuckles.

"I trust in ya... Be careful though, that woman's had me and a friend o' mine hospitalized in the past and I get the feelin' that this match is jus' fer starters..."

Spotlight
characters:
Handcuff handicap! Addyson Queensbury Vs. Death by Seduction ELZuoMvHandcuff handicap! Addyson Queensbury Vs. Death by Seduction OG5hnuaHandcuff handicap! Addyson Queensbury Vs. Death by Seduction Cg3CzYmHandcuff handicap! Addyson Queensbury Vs. Death by Seduction 398g342

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:06 am

Addyson stood up and waved her hand at Sandy. "Fine, fine. If you have to be a hero at least wait until after the bell rings. I'd like to think that even in a normal handicap match I still might be able to pull off something surprising but no doubt it won't be the case. I've come prepared to show my mettle though." Addyson then took Sandy's hand and gave it a firm grip. "Keep your wits about you as well."

"Come, Pip." Addyson said as she snapped her fingers. Pip hopped up. "Right-o, ma'am." She said as she trotted past Sandy. "Don't worry, if things are lookin too grim then I'll run back an give you a holler ok?"

Addyson frowned. "Just try and stay out of harms way. You;re an observer and nothing more so keep your eyes peeled for anything that's beyond the pale. That's your job, Pip."

The two exited and went to the curtain that separated the crowd from the backstage area. Addyson's entrance music began to play, She waited as the soft beginning from "Live and Let Die" began to play and she let out a sigh.

"You ok, mum?" Pip said as the crescendo of the song hit. "Thrilling as always. Chin up, Pip." She said as she strolled proudly out of the back area. She was clad in an officer uniform that was tailored to give some leeway when fighting. Her skirt was a little higher and she wore wrestling boot. Pip marched behind her as Addyson made her way tot he ring. She climbed up the steps and entered with poise, walking to her corner and performing mild stretches as Pip made her way to the outside corner near Addyson.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:39 pm

There was a momentary pause before the hard and dirty rock tune "Do you think I'm a whore?" by Kittie started playing. As the guitar kicked in, Niska and Mitra appeared at the top of the ramp way. Mitra was dressed in her usual black leather corset one-piece while Niska had her black leather trousers held up by red suspenders that covered her nipples. Both girls had the same black long coats on over their costumes that they wore the first time they met with Addyson.

Death by Seduction both headed down the ramp way, climbing up the steps to step into the ring... Mitra was carry some kind of bag which was no doubt filled with certain tools and items. Mitra moved over to put the bag down in one corner, meanwhile Niska had a very smug smile on her face as she looked over to Addyson and simply tipped the front of her dominatrix hat towards her.

"Ms. Queensbury... What a surprise... Or at least that is what I would like to say, if I had not known that it would come to this all along... Do you even know how I knew this?"

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:06 am

Addyson dryly watched as the two grils came down the ramp. She had her head helt high, eyeing them from underneath her cap. Pip leaned in and whispered from her position near Addyson. "Looks liek they aren't even hidin their tricks mum, better keep cool." She had her hands cupped like she would be heard otherwirsxe. Addyson didn't even turn to look back at Pip and kicked her heel backwards, barely missing the red head who nearly lost her balance as she stumbled backwards.

"Mind yourself, Pip." She said sharply as she watched the girls climb into the ring. She eyed Niska cooly as she cupped her fingers against the knuckle of her other hand. "Don't waste my time by pretending either of us is surprised this is how things turned out. From our parting words it would be obvious some sort of trap would be set up for me. It's a shame Ms. Sellers is already resorting to such childish tactics but it's not surprising." Addyson titled her head and smirked. "You'll find I'm not the sort of prey that you're used to." Addyson then smiled ever so slightly wider. 'But then, I also assume that's what you're hoping for." She put on a serious face and stepped towards the ring, closer to the two but not at the center yet. "You're exactly the kind of birdies I like to hunt, however." Addyson declared.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:32 am

Niska waved a dismissive hand at Addyson.

"Hon... The reason you are not surprised this is how it turned out is because you actually think it was all planned to turn out so... But I know that you had another option. Ms. Sellers informed us of the deal she was about to put to you just before we had our meeting in the reception, I had read your profile and figured you'd allow you stupid sturborn ideals to get in the way of logic.

That is where you and I differ, I know when to play ball dear... That is why you are in the situation you are in now where as I get to enjoy myself."

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:00 am

Addyson shook her head slightly. "Compromised principals are worthless. Whatever you have in store for me is a pittance when compared to the cost of going along with a Jackal like Sellers. A greedy devouring maw like that needs to have their teeth pulled. No one else has got the bullocks to manage it so I'm here."

Addyson then titled her head in thought. "I wonder... would you be as stalwart if the situation were reversed?" She said before flashing a smile to Niska. "I'm sure you'd never allow yourself to be put in such a position though. I, on the other hand, long for it." She stepped forward with a determined look. "Enough chit chat. Let's get right to it, shall we?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:19 pm

Niska simply smiled softly as Addyson spoke, but it was Mitra to be the one to respond

"You're so cute when you are trying to be all righteous like that.." She said as she as she moved away from her bag in the corner, a coiled up whip in one hand and her the length of her index finger resting on her lower lip as she gave Addyson an undressing look with her eyes. She started to walk towards Addyson, her hips swaying from side to side as she kept a preppy smile on her lips.

"Theres no need to be so cold.." As she got close, Mitra would try to drap her arms over Addyson's shoulders and press her bust right into Addyson's, something like a cuddle.

"You know you love us really.." She'd lean forwards to try and peck a gently kiss at the corner of Addyson's lips

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next