Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 142 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 141 Guests :: 2 Bots

Daaharu

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Round 3: Wells Quinn Vs. Aiko Takeda

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Round 3: Wells Quinn Vs. Aiko Takeda Empty Round 3: Wells Quinn Vs. Aiko Takeda

Post by Tatyina Sat May 22, 2010 8:22 pm

Humiliation match
Winning condition: Opponent must submit because of embarrassment or by way of a humiliating move

As Wells stepped out fromt he back of the arena entrace, she heaved a soft sigh of relief. She was glad she was able to wear her normal clothes once more and wouldn't be subjected to the kind of humiliation she had last match. Though she could hardly claim that she didn't like the overall outcome of the last match. She cautiously walked onward, the catcalls of the crowd gicving her cheeks a soft blush as she desperately tried to avoid hearing what they actually said.

Climbing into the ring, she went to her corner and stretched, awaiting her opponent and hoping that she would only manage to avoid the sme kind of incidents that had resulted in her first two matches.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Round 3: Wells Quinn Vs. Aiko Takeda Empty Re: Round 3: Wells Quinn Vs. Aiko Takeda

Post by wrestleryu Wed May 26, 2010 12:00 am

Aiko's theme started to be played and the kawaii gymnast walked out of the backstage, waving back to the fan's wild cheering and yelling, a slight blush on her face because she knew this contest was going to be a humiliation match... and in front of all these people!
Once reached the ring, she took a deep breathe, trying to cool down her nervousness, then she climbed onto the ring with a swift backflip that gave the hungry audience a generous peak on her tight gymnasts' leotard.
"Well.. at least my opponent seems cute and gentle... though i'll have to keep my guard on, if i want to win the title", she thought, giving a quick look at Wells and blushing a bit at her cute looks.
With that thought, she assumed a cute resolute expression and walked to the middle of the ring, where she bowed lightly and said:"K-Konnichiwa, my name is Takeda Aiko... h-hope we both have a good match"

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Round 3: Wells Quinn Vs. Aiko Takeda Empty Re: Round 3: Wells Quinn Vs. Aiko Takeda

Post by Tatyina Wed May 26, 2010 3:21 am

Wells looked on at Aiko when she first showed up. She gave a soft sigh, the girl didn;'t look too tough, but then again she had been thoroughly deceived by her first to very cute opponents. There's something very ... familiar about her choice in outfits... Wells thought as she watched Aiko perform her graceful entrance. Her eyes went wide. "A-another gymnast!" She said quietly. I hope I just thought that... She swallowed and then stepped forward carefully when Aiko made her way to the center of the ring.

She courtseyed politely. "H-hello...My name is Wells Quinn." She said looking up and down Aiko just to get another look, a soft blush on her pale cheeks. "Y-yes, let's have a good match." She said nervously. She was about to turn around but then stopped. "H-hey..." She said and pulled out a deck of cards from her hoodie pockets. "We should make this more interesting." She began to pull some cards out of the deck. "No need to make things very complicated, how about, if you pull out a higher card than me, I'll give you the first attack but it HAS to be on the spot the card says."

She then pulled out a king and pointed to her head. "King."

She then pulled out a Queen and showed it to Aiko and then touched her breasts, blushing deeply. "Queen."

"And the jack is anything below the belly button. Of course if you get an Ace, that's any spot you want." She said giving a half hearted, hopeful smile. She then began shuffling the cards. "There aren't anything but face cards... and don't worry... you won't get anything lower than me... I... already know..." She said with a sigh of resignment. As she fanned out the cards she again looked up at Aiko. "H-how about it?"

Last edited by 445 on Wed May 26, 2010 3:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed May 26, 2010 2:22 pm

Aiko blinked in surprise... and curiosity. It was the first time she heard of a stake on first strikes..and it was a bit odd... odd and..funny. And...enticing.
With a slight blush Aiko would finally say:"i'd say okies, sounds nice fun to me!"

With that, she approached Wells and picked a card, where she then showed it to her opponent, even before than watching it herself. "So... w-what did i pick?" , she asked with a nervous yet excited tone.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu May 27, 2010 9:42 pm

Wells carefully watched as Aiko picked her first card. Her muscles were tense and she couldn't help but wince a little when she drew. When Aiko spoke, Wells opened one eye, with her tattoos under them and then blushed deeply. "Q-Queen od H-h-hearts..." She said with a resigned sigh. She then closed her eyes and slid a finger over the fanned out deck and took a card. She held it up and looked at it, opening her eyes slowly before sighing. "Jack of spades." She said with a defeated tone and dropped the cards tot he ground.

She then looked up at Aiko and blushed. "Y-youre move." She then carefully unzipped her pink hoodie and tossed it to the side, revealing a white men's undershirt with a black bra just barely being seen underneath. She closed her eyes and thrust her pert but small breasts forward. "P-please be gentle Aiko..." She said with a quiet tone.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun May 30, 2010 1:01 pm

"G-Gasp... queen.. t-that means i can a-attack your c-chest.. right?", Aiko said mostly to herself with a slightly embarassed stutter, as Wells thrusted her chest forward.

"H-Here i go then...". With that Aiko would wrap her arms around Wells and pick her up into a cute bearhug, where she could place her lips against Wells' bra and suck against her perky breasts through the fabric. "Mnnn...<3"

Aiko's hold was more snuggly than constricting, being mostly aimed to unease the cute opponent. Though, she knew she was not strong enough to keep the hold for long.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun May 30, 2010 9:31 pm

Wells was expecting a clothesline or a punch or something very painful from Aiko. She wasn't sure WHY, but for some reason she was. But when she felt the arms wrap around her and lift her up, her eyes widened and she looked at Aiko, her feet dangling off the ground. "A-aiko..." She gasped, her cheeks flushed. "This.. h-hah!" When her bra was attacked, she once again gasped. "Nnn... this ... hah... " Wells was at a losss for exactly how to describe the rather pleasant assault.

Her legs, betraying her, wrapped around Aiko's waist to help support herself and her lightly clothed breasts, pushed forward as Wells bit her lip.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon May 31, 2010 2:24 pm

On her hand, Aiko had thought it would be fair to bring a teasing yet not violent attack, since it was a free strike after all.
In any case, the kawaii gymnast gasped suggestively against Wells' breast as her opponent's smooth legs were wrapped around her. "mnhh... g-gasp..!!!"
Not that Wells was squeezing so hard, but being embraced like prevented Aiko from letting go of her hug, willing or not: Soon her legs trembled and gave, as Ai-chan was forced down to her knees, the two girls still snuggled into an intimate, embarassing mutual embrace. "mn.... n-nyah..".

Last edited by 157 on Mon May 31, 2010 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon May 31, 2010 4:45 pm

Wells breathing began to pick up as Aiko continued her soft, but sensual assault. "nnnyahhh..." She cooed but siddenly felt herself being lowered. Her eyes opened and she loooked down to see that Aiko was on her knees. Wells then brought a leg down to keep Aiko from toppling forward. After she did this, she thought this might not be a good idea since now Aiko seemed to be able to continue the attack at her lesiure. Trying to think on her feet (or foot as the case may be) She pushed forward with the foot on her ground. Not really sure what it might do but hoping that it could manage SOMETHING.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:56 pm

Aiko was purring softly from the warm, distracting sensation of being embraced by Wells' legs, when she noticed her opponent trying to push up, which kind of snapped her back into reality.

Complying with that movement for a slight moment, Ai-chan would then try to turn around and drop down into performing a softer version of a spinebuster. If successful, she would have the chance to resume her cute mouthing 'assault' to Well's perky breasts, kissing and nuzzling them fondly.

Last edited by 157 on Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next