Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 1:25 am

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:55 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 7:12 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Yesterday at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Yesterday at 5:20 am

Who is online?
In total there are 66 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 65 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

X Marks the Haus

2 posters

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

X Marks the Haus - Page 6 Empty Re: X Marks the Haus

Post by Tatyina Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:54 am

Lukretia continued to moan as Cardia went to work. She writhed beneath the girl and her hands cupped and teased her own breasts, grabbing Xenia's hand hard. Xenia suddenly pulled out her fingers and licked them before looking up and rattling off a quick few words in Swiss.

"Oh, X, you're such a showoff..." Lukretia said with a grin. She then let go of Cardia's hair and looked up. Xenia backed away and went to Cardia's side and set her foot on Cardia's hip before giving her a good shove to knock her down.

"On your back." She growled with a smirk, orderign Cardia. She would then reach down to grab Cardia's legs, bending over and hooking Cardia's ankles behind her head. She would then heft Cardia up by the waist and walk her upside down over to Lukretia's dripping pussy. Lukretis spread her legs and then clamped her thighs around Cardia's head, reaching out and wrapping her arms around Xenia's waist to help support Cardia. The two vixens would then begin to make out, their tongues mutually probing Cardia's womanhood as well.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:52 am

Starved for oxygen and lost in a daze, Cardia only shuddered softly as Xenia pulled out of her, emitting a soft sigh into Lukretia.

Knocked to the ground, Cardia would only stir after hitting the ground, jarred by the shock and sudden acute awareness of her lack of air. Gasping heavily and sputtering a bit, Xenia's command still reached Cardia. After a second's respite, she nodded through frantic gulps of air and rolled on her back obediently. Her eyes shot wide when Xenia grabbed her and hoisted her up. "Ah!" She didn't otherwise resist though and let herself be walked to Lukretia, grabbing at Xenia's waist to try to steady herself.

Of course, her respite ended as Lukretia forced Cardia into her womanhood again. "Mmph..." Cardia didn't need much more prodding though... as awfully awkward as this all was. Her tongue returned to it's task with vigor... of course, she kept trying to remember where Lukretia's clit now was.

Cardia shuddered and purred loudly when the two vixens began to probe her as well. Upside down, assaulted at her crotch and her face buried in Lukretia's... it was almost too much.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:55 pm

Lukretia inhaled a deep breath as Cardia continued to lick at her sex. "mmmmm..." She moaned huskily, leaving a sultry breath for ZXenia who in turn grinned. "You damn bitch, quit hamming it up like it's the greatest damn thing in the world. You're trying to get under my skin."

Lukretia merely grinned slyly. "Oh, X, I assure you I've trained zis one quite vell. She's becoming quite good at servicing me. Let's just hope she doesn't become complaicent like all ze others. It vould be a shame, I rather enjoy zis one."

Xenia gave a small laugh and leaned in and began to bite on Cardia's pussy lips. Hard, but not trying to draw blood. Meanwhile, Lukretia began to tongue at Cardia's clit, teasing it as best as she could, the two beauties' tongue meeting occasionally as they enjoyed their unusual feast.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:51 pm

Blood began to rush to Cardia's head, and with no air inside Lukretia's crotch, she was quickly becoming light headed. "Mmm..." She cooed. Lukretia's words barely registered. It was the two vixens' combined assault on her sex that jarred her, sending shocks throughout her body. "Nnn!" She whimpered as Xenia bit down on her. Cardia's legs twitched uselessly, dangling in the air, in pain. Her whole body shook, though, as Lukretia began to tongue her clit. None of this stopped her furious lapping at Lukretia, even for an instant, except for when she was pulling back out to tease and suck on Lukretia's clit.

So overwhelmed was Cardia that Lukretia at this point probably knew better than even Cardia how close Cardia was to orgasm.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:49 pm

Like blood in the water, the two vixens knew that Cardia was close to climaxing. Lukretia more than anyone. "She's gonna cum again..." Xenia whsipered with a grin. "Damn... what have you done to this bitxch?'

Lukretia smiled. "Ja, ven I am feeling it, I can have her moaning vith a look, it's vunderfbar."

"How are you doing? She's been at it for a while now."

"Close now..." Lukretia said. "I've trained her vell in zat department as verll. She can lick a pussy clean vith ze proper motivation..." She then grinned. "Nnn... Ahh yes, Das gut meine frau!" She called out in a sultry moan." Despite trying to do her best to look calm, even Xenia knew that Lukretia was tryign to hold back from outright moaning in pleasure. Possibly for Xenia's sake but the swiss chef didn't care.

"Let it all out Luk, I'll finish this bitch off." She said and plunged her tongue deep into Cardia's pussy. Meanwhile, Lukretia's thigh muscles tensed and she threw her head back, moaning in harsh but sensual german as she began to come close to orgasming.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:37 am

Starved of oxygen and not even aware of it, Cardia's fingertips began to bob, brushing lighting against Lukretia's thighs as though they were pushing through cobwebs. Her tongue remained unabated, though, alternating between plunging deeper and deeper into Lukretia and massaging her clit.

The sudden squeezing of Lukretia and sudden violent probing by Xenia brought out a soft whimper from Cardia with what little air she had left. Her entire body shook and bounced as those last two pushes combined sent her over the edge. Orgasm rocked her body once more, though it still did not shake her instinctual work on Lukretia's womanhood. Cardia sputtered and shook as the orgasm shook her to her core. Her juices would spill onto Xenia's tongue as her legs shook, her toes curled, and her fingers clutched as tightly as they could muster to Lukretia. Combined with the light-headedness and lack of oxygen, she almost passed out from exhaustion and pleasure... Only her stubborn dedication to Lukretia managed to keep her in a lulling, barely conscious state, licking mindlessly at Lukretia's pussy.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:16 pm

Xenia felt Cardia quiver and grinned as she took in the juices, tasting them as would a coinneseurw ould ane xpertly evaluating them, though she gave no verbal indication of approval or disapproval. She heartily lapped up all that was given to her. A few moments after Cardia's orgasm, the german domme was brought to a fine head as well, letting out a hard string of German as she crushed Cardia's head with her thighs, juices pouring out of her woman hood.

When she felt that she was satisfied enough, and the juices had been properly attended to, she would nod to Xenia who would simply let go of Cardia, dumping her to the ground like a sack of potatoes. She looked up at Lukretia who was a glow from the orgasm, a pleasant smirk on her face. "Not bad..." She said and poked at Cardia with her foot. "You awake down there?" She asked.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:05 am

Cardia twitched sharply as Lukretia snapped her thighs ever tighter, rendering her almost completely unconscious. Still, by instinct, she still lapped furiously at Lukretia, probing her and consuming her juices, though much of them still soaked Cardia's face.

When Cardia was released from the vixens' grasp, she fell unceremoniously to the floor, landing heavily and dully, convulsing a few times as the last throes of oxygen deprived orgasm would work through her system... A few seconds later, she'd gasp sharply, her eyes flying wide open, she would sputter, hack, cough, and gasp fiercely before her breathing slowed and her eyes drifted shut... almost entirely unconscious again, she would lay unmoving on the floor. She remained unresponsive as Xenia kicked her and called out to her, her eyes shut, the only sound from her was soft breathing.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:56 am

Lukretia panted softly as she leaned against the wall. "Jahwhol." She muttered. "I've been personally training her und doing an exquisite job if I do say so myeself. Most vould have passed out surely und she still has life in her. She's just playing possum."

Xenia grinned and looked down at Cardia. "Heh, I see that. Kinda cute too." She said and then sat back on the bed. "But I'm still fuckin horny. This bitch has cum twice and I haven't barely gotten wet."

Lukretia huffed. " Fine, fine.." She said and waved her hand dismissively. She then grinned and stood up. She brought her hands together loudly, clapping them sharply. "Frauline! Steht auf, Schnell!" She said loudly and looked down at Cardia with cool eyes.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:12 am

Cardia groaned in response to Lukretia's command, stirring gently, rolling over and looking up at Lukretia, conscious now. She blinked, only dimly aware of her surroundings. Then, her eyes shot wide in fear, an instinctive response to waking up and seeing Lukretia the first thing. She could scarcely remember anything, "Ah! Ah... I-I-I'm sorry!" She stammered, trying to rise to her feet, but she had hardly recovered from her suffocation or orgasm. She stumbled back against the bed, falling against it, "M-mistress," she stammered, rubbing her head, "I... I..." She blinked once more, a look of realization coming across her face as she glanced at Xenia. Quickly bringing a hand up to her face, she felt around her mouth... it was still damp with Lukretia's juices.

Still looking off at the floor, sitting against the bed, Cardia mindlessly muttered, "I'm sorry..."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next