Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 69 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 69 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

We're both home now (for luffy)

2 posters

Page 7 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

We're both home now (for luffy) - Page 7 Empty Re: We're both home now (for luffy)

Post by Tatyina Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:28 am

Akashi panted softly as she had a glazed ofer look in her eye, feeling Mina slowly slide up her. She then grinned. "What're you saying, babe?" She said turnign her head to kiss Mina lovingly on the lips. "Going to use that extra bottle on me? I am almost as delicious as ice cream, I'll admit it!" She said giggling. She then ran her hands through Mina's hair and pressed her hand over the hand that was grasping her soaked pussy. "Mina...." She purred. "Just because you're treating me to such a good time and are doing all the work doesn't mean you get to slack off just because I came once." She then kissed Mina deeply, her words more of a challenge than anything else. "Go get the chocolate and come back and make me scream again." She whispered in a sultry tone. "You're the treat I want the most." she said with a grin as she reached around Mina and pinched her butt gently.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

We're both home now (for luffy) - Page 7 Empty Re: We're both home now (for luffy)

Post by luffy316 Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:38 am

Mina trembled in her grip as she kissed her, squealing in quiet passion. When they parted again Mina gasped for air. "Oh my god," she breathed heavily, gazing deep into Akashi's eyes for a bit. She gave her a hot kiss compacted into a second or two before breaking again, licking the lingering spit from her lips. "You are such a goddamn warrior princess and I love you so fucking much, cuz I have never been this hot in my life!"

She hopped up and hurried to grab the bottle of chocolate from the fridge, popping it open with her teeth and dropping to her knees before her. She let the syrup run out, oozing it over her nipples in a pair of dark puddles. The cool sweetness dripped over her big bosom, nipples hardening quickly from the gentle cold if nothing else. Mina set it aside for now, leaning in close to lick them but running her tongue over the air near them instead. The overt taunt was followed up as she gently dipped her own tits into the mess, squishing it between them to run over her mountains like a sensual volcano.

Their nipples had a chocolaty kiss before Mina slid sideways, planting herself perpendicular to Akashi. She kissed her lips softly before going down to suck the sugary mess from her tit, all the while leaving one of her own dripping with chocolate before her lips.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:01 pm

Akashi grinned at Mina's words. "You can thank yourself too, babe!" she said. "For being so damn hot that my pussy still wants more of you even after such a great treat." She said with a grin. She watched as Mina grabbed the chocolate and returned. Her eyes widened in anticipation at the syrup and as soon as it dripped on her, she gasped and her head fell backwards, her nipples perking up even more than before. She didn't think it was possible but a shiver fo pleasure ran through her. "ooooh." She moaned already wet again.

She opened an eye and looked at Mina as she licked the air. "dammit!" She grumbled and squirmed, her legs spreading even though she knew her pussy would be waiting for a little bit before being loved. "oooh!" She gasped as Mina's breasts descended on her own, their pointy nipples meeting sent a spark through her. Akashi watched with longign eyes as Mina moved away, her chocolate covered lover looked deliscious and She eagerly reached up to kiss Mina, enjoying the slightly chocolate flavor of the moist kiss, even moaning a little bit from it.

When she found one of Mina's breasts near her mouth, she reached up and gently pulled it closer, letting her tongue come out as she flicked the very edge of her nipple, back and forth with her tongue, before pressing the flat of her tongue against it and slurping up a great deal of boob and chocolate. She writhed in her own pleasure as her breast was sucked on, pulling her motuh away for just a seconed. "Mina...' she whispered. "This is waaaay better than ice cream." She said and went back to lickign and sucking at Mina's breast.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:17 am

Mina let out a drawn out, nearly canine whimper as she was suckled in reply. "Mmmmmhm! Technically dairy, I guess," she sighed, lips darkened by the sweet teat meat. She licked them briefly before returning to other nipple, eyes hazy when she could keep them open as she adored the beautiful, soft bosom coated in candy. "Like you weren't sweet enough already," she sighed femininely, nipping gently at her nipple with her teeth to pull it further into her mouth. Her sucks were loud and wet as she devoured Akashi's tits, stretching her nipples all the more with her sucking. Her pussy was utterly soaked, occasionally dripping onto the floor but she was too focused now on pleasing her heavy lover, letting her hand go down to massage the outside of Akashi's lower lips

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:20 am

Akashi endulged in her lover's breasts as eagerly as she was being done. Licking and sucking, even a little bit of biting as she tugged at her nipples, gasping occasionally as she was doted upon. Akashi bit her lip as she felt Mina begin to attend to her lower half. "ooooh..." She moaned in a low lusty rasp. She couldn't help but let her own fingers slide down mina's body and begin to gently finger Mina's pussy.

"As she panted she tried to speak. "Choco... taco..." She gasped and nudged Mina a little with her hand. "I'll... have one too!" She exclaimed.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:29 pm

Mina smiled distantly, sighing in pleasure as Akashi's hand found her own damp opening. The sumo's bosom was smeared with thin layers of chocolate, but mostly clean for now, so she turned back to the bottle, applying some on her hand like lotion. "As you wish, hime-chan," Mina winked, sitting up and shimmying back a bit on her butt. She wanted Akashi to have a perfect view for when she rubbed the chocolate over both hands, then proceeding to finger them both while staying fairly out of Akashi's reach.

Mina breathed heavy and licked her lips as she masturbated before her lover, the chocolate marking where her fingers had been and flavoring her pussy. The syrup warmed against her skin before it entered the sumo's opening, rubbing it gently so as not to cause her to go off too suddenly and waste the effort. Mina went on panting quietly and fluttering her eyes, only part act to appeal to her big lovely lover. "Ohhhh... you like this too, don't you baby?" she moaned, a little accusingly.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:37 pm

Akashi wondered what Mina was up to as she scooted away a small look of disappointment as she was no longer next to her lover. But that quickly faded as she found Mina begin to work herself over, never actually seeing the fiesty gymnast perform upon herself before. "Oh shit..." she whispered as she waatched the chocolatey fingers slide in and out of the pussy. She couldn't help but grab her own breast, wanting desperately to join in. "So... hot..." She panted as she tried to reach out a hand for any sort of contact. "Hime-chan is pleased." She cooed in a sultry tone.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:25 am

"ohhh YES!" Mina howled in excitement. "Yesss! I love it when hime-chan is pleased!" She fingered a bit faster, then slinked towards Akashi on all fours, chocolate running at a snail's pace down her thigh. She licked her lips eagerly, shifting herself to rest her slender body on top of Akashi's, ass raised and sweetened pussy exposed to her as she moaned gently. "Pleaaaase, hime-channn," she wailed almost like a pleading kitten. "I made a meeeess... I... I'll help clean it up, I promise!" True to her word, she'd lower her head to take a long, savory lick of Akashi's pussy

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:08 am

Akashi wtched with wide, hungry eyes as Mina gasped in excitement and hurried her pace. She thought she could burst again right then and there but she felt herself with a face full of delicious pussy soon enough and sunk her fingers into Mina's ass and prepared to dive in. "Every last bit of it!" She said in a demanding, yet teasing tone of voice3 as sheslid her tongue into Mina's pussy, moaning fromt he exquisite taste and licking in and around the pussy, shivering in pleasure from her own invasion.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:25 am

"Ahaaahhnnnnngh!" Mina's shivering wail of pleasure shook her body, wildly wet even without Akashi's oral aid. Her pussy flowed to eagerly feed her probing tongue, and Mina feasts on the sticky, tasty pussy of her own. She sucked desperately at her clit, tongue rubbing it from every angle she could conceive. "Yes, hime! Right away, hime! thank you, hime!" she'd gasp for her, complying and praising rapidly as her sex drive went wild, her entire body bucking slowly when Akashi's tongue touched her clitoris. "So beautiful, hime-chan! So strong and lovely! So... so sexy!"

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next