by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 125 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 122 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, Blue_Snakie, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

We're both home now (for luffy)

2 posters

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

We're both home now (for luffy) - Page 3 Empty Re: We're both home now (for luffy)

Post by Tatyina Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:46 am

Akashi beamed. "Oh you know it!" She said pounding her fist into her palm. "I can't believe that with all those super powers they still do all the real sumo moves!' She spoke completely on the opposite end of Mina despite being in the same ballpark. "I wouldhave guessed with it just being an anime they wouldn't put that much detail in it but I swear each match is so perfect. I'm literally biting my nails when I watched it. "I mean when she actually beat Nanako using a Sukuinage. To think she could win without even grabbing thw mwashi! Sooo amazing!" She said as her eyes sparkled almost dreamily at the thought.

She blinked and then blushed. "Who says I'm not ..." She paused and lowered her head in thought before lifting itt back up. "Who say's I'm not the toughest damn cunt in the league already!?" She demanded as though it was a rumor being srpread around.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

We're both home now (for luffy) - Page 3 Empty Re: We're both home now (for luffy)

Post by luffy316 Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:18 am

Mina stared at her oddly at her rant. She didn't understand half the technical words, but thought she got "muwashi." But she shook her head. "The 'toughest damn cunt' was Sarah, dufus." She came over with her plates and set them down. "She's basically undefeated, y'know. It only took you what, how many tries to get her? And you're like an ultra pro! Look atcha!" She waved at her in surprise before she set the plate down for her on the low-to-the-ground table. She took a pair of chopsticks and handed one to Akashi as well.
"I mean, you actually know what a sukin-thingy is! And man, the stuff you've done makes me shiver still. Your cage fight, the tournament, the three-way fight..." She blushed. "God, I love you!" she squeaked, plucking up a big stick full of her food and offering to feed her for her in fondness.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:25 am

Akashi stuck out her tongue in embarrassment at the confusion. "Well... that doesn't mean I can't take her place... except without all the being a bitch part." She said meekly. Sht then grinned. "and it only took two tries! We're even on real fights. Getting mugged and double teamed doesn't count at all!" She nodded. She then grinned and beamed. "Well Ihave to do thise things if I want the title. I can't turn down any challenge!" She then inhaled the food as it was set before her. "Oh! this smells great!" she said almost drooling right there. She took the chopsticks and gave thanks and looked up at Mina. "Sukuinage is just a Sumo term. I must know them." She said bowing her head in respect. "Besides Iyou know all about stuff from THIS century, isn't that way better?" She blushed as Mina offered the food and took a big bite. "mmmmm!" She said. "I love you too!" She chirped and grabbed Mina's leg and gave it a squeeze. "The food is delicious." She then took her chopsticks and began to shovel the food into her mouth.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:42 pm

Mina laughed a bit. "I know normal stuff, yea, but you hang out with me a year and I bet you'll find out more than I do on both subjects." She giggled at her lover's reaction before digging in herself, though a margin more tame as she didn't seem to be as starving as Akashi. When she started to run low, she went back t the wok and scooped out more for her onto her plate.

"Glad you like it," she smiled. "Still remember the first time I ate octopus. I thought it was gross when I was a kid." She slurped up some noodles and popped a piece of octomeat in her mouth. "We're at this restaurant and my dad goes 'Eat this.' I don't even look at what he gives me and just swallow it. Reminds me of chewy chicken. I swallowed before he tells me what it was," she laughed. "Good to know that I'll just eat whatever you put in front of me, eh?" she winked.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:44 am

Akashi sheepishly poked at her food. "Normal stuff..." She said in a half pout. "That means all the things I like aren't normal?" She said smiling. "Well they werre normal at one time... even if it was like three hundred years ago." She shrugged ans shoveled more food into her mouth, refilling the plate up quickly. "mmmmm." She said patting her belly.

"I've been eating pretty much everything since I was a kid. Because of my brothers, when they were off trining or on vacation they would want to eat everything they couldn't eat when they were at the stables so since therwe was always at least one or two of them at home at any given time there was always a lot of really good food." She then paused and grinned at Mina. "We'll see about that here in a little bit babe." She said winking back.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:01 pm

Mina sighed. "Not like that," she assured. "Like... conventional stuff. Fuck anybody who says normal is good." She nodded certainly at that as she slurped up some more rice and listened.

"That sounds pretty cool," she said with a grin. "Though maybe cuz I'm an only child. Dunno how cool I'd be with all those dicks around," she laughed, though a touch distantly. It was minor, but not beyond notice to someone so close to her. "But it's hard to imagine just what a whole family of sumos would look like. I mean, you were the boys even bigger than you?" She looked puzzled quickly. "Wait, you guys were in STABLES? Like, there were factions, or like pens for sumos, like horses?"

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:37 am

Akashi grinned at her lover's fiery spirit. She really did love that girl to death and she sighed pleasantly. "Well yeah..." She said chowing down on more of the food. Akashi smiled weakly at Mina's joke, humoring her but not going so far as to make a scene out of it. Akashi gave a playful glare at Mina's choice of wiords. "Of course they are bigger, baka!" She said as she took a piece of octopus and threw it at mina, laughing as she did.

"Not like horses," She said as she explained. "Or like the kind of groups they have in AFW. If you want to be a Sumo, you have to join a heya. A place where Sumo's train. It's sort of like a school. if you go down to Ryogoku, that is like where all the Sumo stables are. Really, that's like where you go if you want anything to do with Sumo. The stadium is even there." She then beamed. "It's where I was born!"

She then blushed a bit. "The hanbasho was going on and of course my mother was there to support my father. By thatt ime some of my brothers were old enough to look after the younger ones and it was like a family outting. Wel... I guess I was so excited to see some action that day, bam!' She punched her fist into her palm. "Right in the arena I came out. It was kind of a big deal. My father even won the rest of his matches that tournament. He said it felt like the spirit of the great Sumo Akashi Shiganosuke was guiding him. It was his best showing of any tournament, and hence they decided to name me Akashi."

She looked down as after she finished, a little embarrassed to go off like tha. Suddenly she lifted her head. "Mina!" She spoke firmly, yet tenderly. "I love you!" She beamed and then shoveled some more food in her mouth. "How about you, where were you born?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:33 am

Mina gave her best shot at catching the octo-bit in her mouth, but it plopped in her cleavage. She ate it anyway. She nodded along. "Gotcha. Heya's like dojo.

Mina blinked, openly impressed and surprised at her story. She winced slightly at the implications of "BAM!", but seemed fascinated, taking the assumption that Akashi was a traditional sumo.
"I love you!" she responded quickly, smiling widely. "I... I was born on a Monday?" she said with a little smile and a giggle. "My family was really close as a bunch, so most of my family was there to welcome me. My grandma knew all this holistic medicine and my aunt was a nurse, so we had one of those home births. Went smoother than a hospital one, they told me. Dad says I was a hyper little handful, but always happy." She shrugged a little. "It's not as epic as yours, though. I mean, you were just born a badass! Came out just to watch your dad kick butt!" She smiled, and blushed heavily as she tried to disguise it by burying more food into her mouth.

"Gosh... it's so embarassing," she said softly, fluttering her eyes. "I... I even admire how you were born. If I didn't have my scifi modern knowledge, I'd probably be pretty boring, huh?"

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:41 am

Akashi grinned as Mina told her storry, giggling a bit as mina caught the food with her boobs, hoping for that result the most.

"Of course not!" She admitted truthfully, blushing at Mina's words. 'You have done so much. I spent my life in Sumo but you've been everywhere! I mean How many sports did you do in school. That's really fantastic! I bet you whooped everyone's butt at them all too." She said cheerfully.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:08 am

Mina laughed and rubbed the back of her head. "Well, I guess I'm good at most things... best at my school at lots of em, especially the sports. Let's see..." She counted off on her fingers, chewing while she thought. "I did drums in a band (was more energy than skill), then I joined chorus, drama, anime club but they were too slow for my tastes, foreign, baseball, basketball, go club, a slightly awkward stage with the girl-watchers club, football, American football, kendo, and rock climbing. Most of em wound up bein' too easy, I guess, or just not that interesting. 'Course, gymnastics, then wrestling, where I really found my passion."

She smiled and scooped up the last of her food, nuzzling Akashi's cheek with hers. "I love your dedication though. I mean, you got to live your whole life doing what you love. I mean..." She smiled modestly. "I don't want to stop you at all or anything, but you never thought of doing anything else?"

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next