Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 1:25 am

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:55 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 7:12 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Yesterday at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Yesterday at 5:20 am

Who is online?
In total there are 81 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 81 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

We're both home now (for luffy)

2 posters

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

We're both home now (for luffy) - Page 4 Empty Re: We're both home now (for luffy)

Post by Tatyina Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:39 am

Akashi listened intently at the list, picturing if she would be able to do any of the things Mina did. She thought she would probably break the drums, she doubted she could sing well at all, she then pictured herself in kabuki makeup when she said drama and giggled at the thought. She only watched like three animes in her life and couldn't understand how there could be a club dedicated it. Baseball gave her thoughts of dread, she would just have to hit a home run everytime she was at bat so she could jog liesurely around the bases. She didn't even like the thought of basketball. She found the whole sport absurd really. She beamed at the mention of her being in a Go club. Akashi was actually really good at that. She practiced it all the time and it was one of her hobbies. She was pretty sure she could be the president of the girl watchers club. She dreaded football and all that running. She got a little excited at the thought of American football. Despite the pads, tackling was much the same as in Sumo. She thoguht she could excell at that too. She had done a little bit of Kendo as well, but nothing serious. The focus it required was a good way to train when normal Sumo couldn't be practiced, thoguh she didn't even spar with anyone." She sweatdropped at the thought of rock climbing. She was sure gravity would not be her friend if she attempted that one.

When all was said and done, Akashi beamed at Mina. "Well still. I think I could only do about half of them and maybe only one or two other ones well. Akashi purred at mina's affections but paused at the question. "Well..." She said thinking aloud. "I mean... with this kind of sport my body won't be able to last forever... So really I might not have too much longer." She blushed a little and looked away from Mina. "Especiallywith the way i push myself." She muttered hoping Mina wouldn't hear. "So I will have a lot of time left after i retire. I ... really never thougth about it though. I was hoping I could make enough of a reputation to either get into the male divisions in pro sumo or something... Maybe I will make my own Heya for women... I think that would be nice. Even if they can't compete with the men, I will just train them in the art of Sumo and have them compete in the AFW league."

She then sighed and looked sheepishly at Mina. "I guess I really do have a one track mind." She said and sighed. She stood up and then collapsed into Mina's arms, still sore from the matcvh. She nestled into her lover. "What about you, babe? When you get tired of Wrestling how will you spend your days." She then grinned and kissed Mina. "I mean when I'm not fucking you that is." She saidi n a sultry tone.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

We're both home now (for luffy) - Page 4 Empty Re: We're both home now (for luffy)

Post by luffy316 Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:18 am

Mina cradled her lover as best she could manage, essentially laying her upper body against her full little belly. "Urp," she belched softly in reply, then thought. "Dunno. Sort of live in the moment, afterall. But that sumo school thing sounds cool," she said, smiling as best she could despite the talk of such early retirement, not quite catching the murmur even at this range but assuming the gist of it. "But if you recover this well from everything, I'd think you've got plenty of time, hon. Just... less kamikaze headbutts and bleeding out in matches, ok? It's all I ask. I mean, totally win whenever you can, but try and do it a little carefully if you can afford it."

She tilted her head a bit. "I dunno though... I know I'm gonna wrestle long as I can, since it's just about the only thing I can remember being hooked on. Gymnastics were close and all... heehee, maybe I can just cook for you and your sumo school all day," she grinned. From the way the money came in with the league, cash didn't seem like it would be dire for a long time if one chose to retire from it. She heard Sellers could be a real bitch in keeping you in, though.

"Maybe a kindergarten teacher too. I could math the kids' energy, that's for sure. And... well, I haven't thought of this since middle school..." she giggled, blushing as she started to stroke Akashi's hair, careful of her injury. "But... I always wondered what it would be like to be a mom." She fidgeted and looked truly embarrassed. "I know it's kind of an iffy option with my lifestyle, but I was way curious when I was younger! Plus dunno what my parents would think..." she murmured. "I uh... didn't really tell them about the whole 'first boyfriend' incident. Or my being gay... though pretty much everyone outside the family knows it." She blushed. "I'm not ashamed, I just... don't know how they'd take it. I'd rather not bother them with it, that's all..." She did sound more embarassed than ashamed, and perked up a smile. "Ice cream?"

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:31 pm

Well.." Akashi said after Mina finished. 'I don't intend on quitting until I have accomplished everything or my body quits on me so I hope it will be a long time before I hang upthe ol mawashi. She then blushed. "Well..." She looked away. "It's just how I am. I don't TRY and get hurt but... I will feel shamed if I don't give it 100% the whole time." She leaned in and kissed Mina. "I do think about it though babe. Outside of matches I try to be as careful as I can be. I hate thinking about making you worry."

"You definitely could do that!" She exclaimed picturing Mina waking up the kids during naptime because she still wanted them to play and them going 'can we just sleep for a little while Miss oates...' The thought made her giggle.

Akashi blushed at the thought too. Really she had nver thought about what it would be like, she had been too caught up in Sumo for it. "Well..." She said meekly. She looked up at Mina with a weak smile. "Maybe someday when we're tired of running around like idiots we can think about it right?" She said lifting her hand up and pressing it against Mina's cheek. "Who knows..." She blushed deeper. "But with you, I think even being a mom would sound kind fun."

"Well... I do know hwo it is." She said. "She always encouraged me when i said i wanted to be a Sumo like my brothers but I think she thought I would grow out of it eventually and be a Sumo mom like her. I have told my youngest brother, we're the closest, and he kind of laughed. He said with the way he and my other brothers always acted, it's no wonder I ended up like this. That made me feel better but I don't know how my other brothers would feel and I am certain my father would disapprove." She sighed.

"Well... It will have to be done one day... maybe we can have a family dinner sometime and just get it all out there." She sighed again. "I... wonder how that would even go."

Just thinking about it she shook her head. "I. Need. Ice cream. Now." She said and hugged Mina tightly.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:48 pm

"Right!" she confirmed, hopping up quickly. "Girl time tradition. Boys get beer, we get ice cream."

She got the tub and some big bowls and scooped up some chocolate chip mint into them. Nobody dislike chocolate mint, so she'd considered it a safe bet. An abundant dose of cream and syrup and she returned with the cap off to their meal.

"Maybe the family dinner... or maybe 'I'm terrified of dicks' is a more private deal. Plus my parents are friendly folks," she laughed. "Don't want your dad sumoing my dad through a wall or something. Huh... guess sumo's a verb now." She gulped down some of her dessert. "Though I guess it could be harder for you... my fam would be surprised and all, but your family's super traditional, soooo... yea, don't know how much 'tradition' is involved in gayness. Guess whatever you do in the sack is your own damn business."
She smiled and tried to feed Akashi a chocolaty bite as she blushed slightly. "But... I do like it when we do that whole 'scream I love you from the mountaintops' thing."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:49 pm

Akashi took the bowl and began to greedily gulp down large spoonfuls of iced cream as she listened to Mina. "Ahhhh!" She said after a moment. "Dammit.... brain freeze." She said and blushed. She then meekly ate smaller bites as she spoke with Mina. "Well, if you think it might be too much. You don't have to tell them about your ex boyfriend. I mean... That would probably worry them a lot, maybe even confuse them? But it's something that's in the past. You have dealt with it and you should only bring it up if you really think it's important for them to know."

"However..." She pointed her spoon at Mina. "I would like to meet them at some point. I mean... I'm the present and future right?" She said with a sheepish look. "After a while they might start to wonder why you're not bringinghome any boys won't they?" She sighed softly. "I guess it's kind of different. I do understand how you feel though. I'm not really looking forward to telling my mom that I won't be having any little Sumlettes running around for her to dote on. At this point it'll be easier to tell father. At least he won't be able to disown me." She grinned. "Well I don't think that's possible is it?" She said. "I mean... once you pass on, you can't disown someone right?" She said with a hopeful smile.

She took the bit and moaned in delight. "Ooooh... that is just so good." She said and lifted her own spoon up fro Mina. "I love that part too." She said grinning rather mischieviously.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:14 pm

"Of course I want you to meet them!" she said, almost in surprise. "You'd hardly be a part of my family if you didn't meet my parents!"

Mina opened her mouth to say something at the mention of her father, thought better of it, then just kept it open to eat the bite and make a pleasant little cooing sound. Not one to be outdone, she tried to keep pace with the bigger girl. She eventually stopped and said openly, making up for tact with heart, "I'm sorry about your father."
She let it hang in the air for a moment, then smiled gently at her. "But if you open up your sumo stable... well, your mom wouldn't have to worry about your kids. Wouldn't you be bringing more sumos into the game than you ever could pop out of your belly." A joke crossed her mind at the word belly, but though better of it and managed to bite her lip to halt a neko face. "Plus you've got, what, seven brothers to carry on the bloodline."

She smiled sincerely and slurped a bit of chocolate from her chin. "Somethin' tells me we're worrying more than we should."

"I uh... think we shouldn't tell them about the boyfriend incident," she agreed. "But I don't know if I'd say I'm over it... I mean, I'm still jumpy about boy-parts. Hell, last I checked I was barely able to use a vibrator without jumping, and I couldn't even buy it myself for all the... well, the bigger toys in there. I had to have my friend go buy it for me. It's just... just doesn't feel right. I dunno." She still had a distaste for men in any sexual notion, and penises downright upset her. It was damn near phallo-phobia, at times.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:48 am

Akashi beamed when she heard mina speak so adamantly about meeting her family. That really made her feel great. "I think..." She said. "That's wonderful but I might be more inclined to have you at least meet my brother Hitachiyama first, then the rest of the fam." She said. "Hita-kun was my best friend when we were growing up since he's so close in age to me. He's the one I told about the whole liking women thing." She sighed. "I think that would be for e the best at first. Then we can have a big dinner or maybe just two dinners, right?" There was a lot of nervousness in her voice that she was trying to hide. It wasn't necessarily from the fallout that might come from telling their families but for Akashi it was a huuuge step in Mina and her's relationship.

"I'm more worried about telling Kajinosuke over anyone. When dad died, I was still young. He kind of took over as the father figure of the family and I don't know." She blushed. "He's kind of more like a dad to me than a brother. He's really distant because he's busy with Sumo and the age difference made it hard to really become close. Plus he's even more traditional than I am." She sighed. "Mina-chan." She smiled weakly. "It's no big deal. My pops died in his sleep, very peacefully. We actually kind of grew as a family because of his passing, though of course we all love him. Actually. I visit his grave a lot, just to talk. It's really nice." She smiled genuinely. "Next time I go, I'll bring you. I usually try and go after the hanbasho." She grinned. "You know. Just to fill him in on how everyone did."

She then smiled at mina's words. "You're right." She said. "I think everything will be alright. Kajinosuke already has a son, so she already gets to be a doting grandma! Who cares if i want me some vag action!" She grinned even more. "i love you so much babe." She added and took a big bite of iced cream.

She paused when Mina quieted. She knew she hadn't gotten over it in some ways but she also knew that the actual incident had passed and now what was left was the traima and aftermatch. She leaned in and rested her hand on Mina's leg. "You don't have to worry about that anymore babe. All my parts are on the inside and if a dick gets within a hundred feet of you I'll make whoever's wagging it around sorry they were ever born." She said with a grin.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:22 pm

Mina nodded solemnly and set her mostly empty bowl aside a moment to hold Akashi's hand gently but supportively. "I'd love to meet all your family, especially your father," she said with a firm smile. "And get his blessing. He sounds like a good man, and I'm sure he'll understand." Mina wasn't overly religious at all (superstitious, at times) but her grandma had been into a lot of spiritual and naturalist practices and beliefs, and the feeling that the dead weren't truly gone was one that stuck to her tightly. She also had the paranoia that to do something disgraceful or damaging to a tombstone was just about the king of bad luck.

"And I love you!" Mina laughed at her last comment. "But man, becoming your brothers much?" she teased, scooping up a bit more ice cream before grinning and kissing her on the cheek. "But thanks anyway. It's not boys, really, just.... their thingies," she said like she was talking about a gross bug. "I still got some guy friends, just... not when they're naked and only when we REGULAR wrestle. I... kind of 'accidentally' broke a guy's arm when he got real handsy during a match once..."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:40 am

Akashi beamed when Mina said she would like to meet her family. That really made her feel good and really she wanted the same. She would love to meet Mina's parents. "Hai..." She whispered in a quiet but pleased tone. She then turned her head. "Well... they are more traditional... I am just dated it seems." She said looking down before her eyes widened. "Mina!" She said with surprise. She pushed her bowl aside and reached to grab her arm and squeeze her muscles. "Oooh!" It must be all these you got here! Too strong for your own good.' She said andas she bent down and kissed her arm.

She then plopped into Mina's lap. "Oh my big strong knight! Won't you carry your hime-sama off into the sunset!" She said quite rdramatically as she leaned into Mina, rubbing against her and trying to keep from giggling.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:32 am

"Wow, older fashioned than you?" she asked in surprise, not teasing. "Dang. Do I need to leave my cel-phone at home or they'll call me a witch or something?" She held up her hands in surrender almost immediately. "I kid. I bet a party at the Tanikaze home's awesome as hell."

She giggled as her slim but taut arms were squeezed. "Well I'm one of 5 people in the world who can give 110%, that's all," she said proudly. She grunted a little when Akashi splashed over her lap and couldn't keep her laughs in so well.

"Of course, Hime-chan!" she said with equal enthusiasm despite. "Having slain the bitchy dragon Sarah (with some help from you), I shall whisk you off to my castle in Minadonia, and ye shall take my place as queen of nookie!"

She'd take her hands beneath her and make open and genuine effort to heft Akashi up short of getting a hernia. "Oof..." She'd grunt as she landed back down. "Be thee half-dragon thyself, my hime? Or do ye carry the beast's treasure in thy bodice?"

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next