by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 112 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 109 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, Blue_Snakie, Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

We're both home now (for luffy)

2 posters

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

We're both home now (for luffy) - Page 11 Empty Re: We're both home now (for luffy)

Post by Tatyina Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:02 am

Akashi eagerly kissed and nuzzled Mina's foot as it was pressed into her face, grinning at the whole scenario. It felt strangely arousing. "Under Demon-chan's feet is where I belong!" She said as though she was still under the spell. She then began to suck Mina's toes like they were fingers, moaning loudly as she did.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

We're both home now (for luffy) - Page 11 Empty Re: We're both home now (for luffy)

Post by luffy316 Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:37 pm

Mina shuddered heavily and made little breathless gasps when her toes were suckled, obviously overwhelmed with just how much she enjoyed it. "Y-y-yesss, hime. Wonder... wonderful hime-chan..."

Mina eased herself back to lean back against the wall, purring and moaning noisily as she let Akashi ravish her sensetive feet, letting her other run down her chest and cup and tweak the sumo slave's breasts. "Hime-chan's such a goood girlll," Mina praised, trying to keep their game going through the foggy lust. "Mmm, make demon-chan so hot and dirty.... I swear, I could seal a fucking envelope, I'm so wet."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:56 pm

Akashi couldn't help but grin as she melted the defenses of the 'demon'. She knew that she could probably turn the tables if she wasn't cuffed and blindfolded. As she finished sucking on Mina's toes, she kissed the top of Mina's foot. "Oooohhh Demon-chaaaan." She cooed in a lusty moan. As she slowly kissed her way up Mina's leg. "Is the big bad oni unable to handle such a weakened hime-chan?" She teased. "Or maybe Demon-chan's magic isn't quite as strong as she thought." She couldn't help but giggle and kissed Mina's inner thigh before lifting her head up and stabbing her tongue into Mina's wet pussy.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:50 am

"Mmmm! Curses! Your pure heart is too much for my magicks!" she wailed in arousal, pretending it was disgrace. "Uhhhhn. Looks like... If magic won't work, I'll have to use force then...."

Mina sighed heavily as she thrust her hips forward into Akashi's face, riding her tongue appreciatively. She arched her pelvis harder and harder, then started to lean forward forcefully. She eased the helpless sumo to her back, looking to sit with her snatch already resting on her captive's face. "You'll be allowed to come up for air when your entire face reeks of my vile cum," she purred cruelly. "Or does my pure princess love that wicked taste?"

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:54 am

A muffled grunt of approaval or disapproval, at this point she was so engrossed in the sweet taste of her lovers pussy that she cast aside the roleplaying for a moment. She was ravaging the pussy greedily and didn't even fliinch when she was guided ontop her back. "Mmnnn Demmnnchanmnn." She muttered as the juices were already spilling onto her face.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:10 am

Mina's pussy ran like a faucet, satisfying Akashi's lusty hunger as it washed over her blindfolded face with her hard thrusts. Mina kept her role in mind, though, to the end where as her clit pulsed against Akashi's tongue hard enough for her to take her pulse, she raised her knees and held her pussy a few inches from her face, casually placing a finger on Akashi's forehead to keep her from lunging far enough.

"Beg to taste my pussy," Mina said in a low, sultry, demanding tone quite unlike her usual behavior, even as her pussy dribbled saliva and precum over Akashi's tits, clit just visible between her lips

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:15 am

Akashi's eyes could not be seen but she looked up as though someone had just shot her puppy when Mina took her pussy away. She pushed her head forward and whimpered as she lapped at the air. She could feel the warmth and knew it was just inches away. "Demon-chan!" She shouted. "Hime-chan worships demon-chan's sweet sex! Hime-chan would do anything for just another tasted of Demon-chan's glorious pussy!" She would have pleaded despite the roleplaying at this point so much did she desire her lover's pussy.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:53 am

"More...." Mina purred, grinding her pussy as little as she dared allow herself on Akashi's pussy lest she lose control. "Give your mistress half a reason to let you taste this magnificent pussy..." She grinned and sat up slowly, letting her flesh rub against Akashi's as she got up before kneeling by her face, kissing her ear lewdly.

"Keep going. Loud though. I'll just be a second..."

She went back to her package, taking one last item out of the corner. A small silvery dot with a short spike on the tip. Her special secret, since she'd loved eating girls out so much (Akashi lately, especially), she thought she could stand to add a touch more pleasure to it. For them, at least. It didn't feel like much to Mina, but she'd asked around and girls spoke wonders of the device on any form of genitalia. It added a few ounces of pressure more to her licks, which did a lot to a tiny sensetive organ.

After popping it in and capping it on like the piercing parlor had taught her, she smacked her lips and walked back towards Akashi, mounting her with her tight bottom resting by her face. "You've earned this, hime-chan," she promised as she brought her pussy back into reach, leaning in suddenly to tear Akashi's legs apart and devour her, trying to especially introduce the hard little stud to her similarly hard clit

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:16 am

"Mistress Demon-chan onegai!" She blurted out almost as soon as the words came out of Mina's mouth. Akashi gasped as she was teased by Mina and had her ear kissed. She whimpered. "Demon-chan!" She shouted as she wondered why Mina was leaving. "I will lick demon-chan clean from the inside out! I will make her tingle with more pleasure than she has ever felt before! If Demon-chan would let me have a taste I would worship the ground that is not worthy to touch the bottom of her feet!"

Akashi moaned when Mina sat on her and she clenched her teeth. When she felt Mina's sex by her she immediately went to devour it but gasped when her legs were pried apart. "Ooooh!" Ahhhhhnnnngh!" She cried out when she was penetrated. But her eyes suddenly widened. "M-Mina-chan..." She stuttered through a moan. "From... oooh! earlier today nnnngh! to right now.... uuuhhhh! Did you ... do ahhhh! Something ooooh... diffffferentnnnnngh...."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:27 am

"Mmmmmm," Mina purred in an especially feline manner. "Perhaps, perhaps. Can't your lovely little eyes see for yourself? Oh wait! Woops!" Mina was savoring the secret as well as Akashi's feasting, flickering her tongue to let the hard button tap at her clit's tip.

"Hehe.... do you doubt your demon-chan's magic now, princess? Give in! Yield, damn you! Service your dark princess and cum as my beloved pet!" Mina kept up their game, mostly because it teased Akashi further, and her talking kept her weighted organ tapping and flicking Akashi's clitoris and labia. Not to say she wasn't wildly turned on to see her beautiful sumo helpless and horny, not to mention her eager licking when she could manage to stop moaning. Just a bit more....

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next