Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by killcarrion Today at 5:16 am

Who is online?
In total there are 74 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 72 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

We're both home now (for luffy)

2 posters

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

We're both home now (for luffy) - Page 10 Empty Re: We're both home now (for luffy)

Post by Tatyina Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:34 am

Akashi's eyes flashed closed for a few moments as she watched Mina walk tot he closet. But when she hopped out from her clothes, she was immediately at attention again. She sat up on one arm and whistled as Mina wiggled her cute butt. "When she turned around with her kimono, Akashi's eyes asparkled. "Hime liiiikes." She said as Mina sat down next to her. She wanted to roll her over and fuck her right then and there but she grinned at the box.

"Oooooh." She said in a gasp as though it was christmas. "Mina-channn." She said and gave her a sweet look as though keeping it closed was torturing her. She really didn't have any clue of what it could be.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

We're both home now (for luffy) - Page 10 Empty Re: We're both home now (for luffy)

Post by luffy316 Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:50 am

Mina giggled and ripped the tape off, adoring Akashi's girlish pleading and attention. She popped it open, not showing Akashi the contents but pulling out a soft, silk blindfold like a sleeping mask.

"I want hime-chan to be surprised," she cooed, offering it out to confirm it as being fair game before sliding it over Akashi's hair. She straddled her belly before tucking the band beneath her locks and securing it over her eyes, kissing her on the lips gently, but lingering there.

She'd reach into the box after slowly breaking the kiss, licking lover's lip one last time before she let her hear the jingling of chains. She pulled a pair of sturdy handcuffs from the bag, knowing the cheap kind would snap like they were made of gelatin around a thrashing Akashi's wrists. They were durable, but coated with a thick layer of silk so as not to harm her lover, just partly trap her.

She'd slide them over her wrists and snap them in place, laughing musically. "There we are! Who ever heard of a princess who doesn't get captured now and then?" she teased.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:13 am

Akashi watched, trying to see what was in the box and hoping she would get a peek. She raised an eyebrow when a blindfold was pulled out and grinned, allowing Mina to slip it over her head. She let out a soft moan as Mina straddled her and completely put the blindfold on Akashi kissed greedily when She felt Mina's lips on her own, moaning into the kiss. "Mina-chan.." She whispered as their lips parted, longing for mor but feeling exctied by not knowing what was coming next.

As the cuffs came on and she felt herself restrained she gasped. Her nipples were hard from the excitement and her pussy was already wettening. She gasped when Mina spoke. "Ooooh..." She said in a sultry whimper. "Oh who will save this hime in distress! She called out in a moan. "WHo will bring pleasure to this captured princess!" She grinned as she moaned out for help.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:49 am

"Never fear, princess," Mina whispers playfully in her ear, letting her lips brush against her. "I'll set you free... if she's willing to repay her lovely prince, that is."

She lets her legs slide down as she lays on top of Akashi, letting her firm leg muscles rub down her soft but strong thighs. Her lips smack softly as she kisses around Akashi's throat and upper chest, peppering it with gentle smooches to tease her most attentive sense at the moment. She's moan heartily, sliding upward a bit to let her thigh rub over her pussy and her own stiff nipples flicking over the sumo's.

"Mmm, how ever did such a strong and sexy princess like you be captured so easily?" she asked innocently.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:02 am

Akashi let out soft moans as she couldn't help but pant, wriggling softly in her bonds, though not really tryuing to escape, just adjusting. "ahhh... nnn... I'll do anything for my handsome princwe!" She said not able to keep a giggle from escaping her mouth.

"ooohhh nnngh..." Her moans continued and she gasped as her pussy was rubbed. "Oooh... Hime-chan was seduced by the sexy charms of a sultry succubus. Before she knew it, she was already bound. I was not strong enough to resist her charms!" She spoke in a giggly whimpering plead, trying to sound both sexy and pleading but also trying to keep from snicvkering.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:27 am

"It must be so awful for princess," Mina teased, running her fingertips over Akashi gently to tickle her nipples and belly. "She's usually so strong, and now all weak and at her captor's mercy..."

Mina was tempted between playing the succubus and the prince, seeming to settle on both as she teasingly kissed Akashi slow and gentle on the lips. "On your belly, my pet," Mina ordered sweetly, enjoying seeing her powerful lover so humbled. She'd help the sumo roll over, trying to lay her across her lap and reach back to rub her ass cheek, teasing but not fulfilling the inevitable expectation of spanking from the position.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:14 am

"Ah... ah..." The soft gasping pants came from the sumo as she whined in pleasure from the teasing. "H-Hime-chan is at your mercy..." She repeated in a whimper followed by a little giggle that she tried to hide. Being blindfolded and handcuffed was really hot she had to admit. And even though the roleplaying was a little silly, it was still alot sexy. She did as her captor commanded and rolled onto Mina's lap. "nnnnnn..." She moaned as Mina rubbed her plump rear. It felt really good. despite having an impressive rack, they were not her most sensative areas because of conditioning. Her ass on the other hand had no such training and the soft rubbing sent prickles of pleasure pulsating through her. "Oh succubus-sama..." She cooed.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:19 am

"Rawr... what a tasty little dish my precious princess will make," Mina cooed, running her tongue over Akashi's wide rump before taking a little nip and a kiss at it. "My my, does hime like that?" she cooed, giving her a sharp swat on her cheeks and making them jiggle. "Does my big strong hime-chan LIKE being weak and helpless before demon-chan?"

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:02 am

Akashi bristled with pleasure as Mina attended to her ass quite well. "annnnngh oh!" She said trying to rub against Mina's leg just to show some appreciation since she couldn't do anything else. When Mina asked if she liked it she immediately gave a weak "H-hai..." And when she asked the second question, she grinned. She rolled off Mina and turned herself. "Demon-chan..." She cooed, crawling forward until she felt herself against Mina's legs. She leaned down and kissed Mina's feet, letting her tongue run up and down the feet. "Hime-chan is at demon-chan's mercy. It makes hime-chan wet just thinking aboutit." She aid as she continued to kiss 'demon-chan's' feet.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:00 am

Mina was curious about Akashi's actions until she bumped into her leg and lapped at her feet. Mina felt an alien shiver go through her as her nimble toes were licked, something that had come up in their first match together. It was new, but pleasant in a strange way, and she knew that strange was rarely bad.

"Mmm, looks like my little spell it working," Mina purred, raising her foot to press her sole gently into Akashi's face. "All that muscle doesn't do a thing against my demon magicks! Now be a good pup and lick it all cle-clean!" The lapping at her lowest point made her shiver, like a warm tickling without the natural instinct to dodge like a real tickle. Even as she grew aroused, she had no trouble balancing on one foot, even leaning down a bit to stroke Akashi's hair. "That's a good pet. Good little miss hime-chan!"

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next