Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 150 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 149 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Welcome to your new home!

2 posters

Go down

Welcome to your new home! Empty Welcome to your new home!

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:00 pm

Manager sighed as he sat in his office, head banging his desk. He was glad his girls won and kept their contracts but now he had three more girls he had to take care off. He just hopes they won`t cause him a shit ton of trouble. He had fixed up his office from his last outburst and slumped down in his chair, tipping his fedora down and rested as he waited for Starstruck to come.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Welcome to your new home! Empty Re: Welcome to your new home!

Post by PV Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:05 pm

It had been a few weeks since StarStruck were defeated and therefore now contacted to their new manager. Oddly it was only the team of Abigail, Siki and Haruka who had checked on them. They felt bad for beating them so much but this was a business after all. They organized this meeting and now StarStruck arrived at the office.

Amber entered first, followed by Lara and Cassie. They shut the door and stood around the desk looking at the manager who was sat the opposite side.

"So, were here. What now?" Amber asked. She was all business as she was in any negotiation. Lara and Cassie watched on, arms folded.

PV

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:07 pm

Manager tipped his fedora a bit up, and saw the three girls walk in and sat up properly. "Have a seat," Manager said nonchalantly as he got up and walked to a little kitchen counter, "Want anything?"

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by PV Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:09 pm

The three girls all took a seat and shook their heads.

"Only a decent contract this time around. Were not a circus side show act!"

Amber was not holding back. Meanwhile Lara muttered, "I wouldnt mind a coke..." To which Amber turned and sharply scowled at her. Lara saw the reaction and looked down at her boots, "You know.. its OK!"

PV

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:11 pm

Manager nodded and pulled out a can of coke from behind him, "Ice?" As he got a glass for Lara he heard Amber and nodded.

"I know, I know. You guys should've been treated better. I honestly don't know what your previous manager was thinking," Manager said as he looked at Lara and waited for her to answer.

Last edited by Ragdoll_Jobbers on Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:32 am; edited 1 time in total

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by PV Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:15 pm

Lara again spoke, much to Ambers annoyance.

"Yeah Ice...."

Amber ignored it and continued her strict attitude.

"So what are you going to do for us? I mean last time we were simply a team to squash tiny jobbers. We were never taken seriously...."

Lara pipped up, "And I dont wanna be sat on again by Siki!" Cassie, who had said nothing yet gave a chuckle, knowing she used to jump on Lara for practice.

PV

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:19 pm

Manager took out a pitcher of ice from behind him and poured it into Lara's glass before putting it behind him again, mysteriously vanishing. He then poured the coke into the glass and placed it on the small coffee table in front of Lara. Manager then stood in front of the team at full attention and took off his fedora and said, "First of all, before I answer your questions, I feel obligated to do this."

Manager would then get on his knees and bow down, forehead touching the ground as he placed himself in a traditional position Japanese did when asking for forgiveness. "I must apologize for what happened to you in your match a few weeks ago. It was entirely my wrestlers' fault that you were humiliated in the way you were and I ask for your forgiveness!" Manager said as he stayed in that position before getting up.

Last edited by Ragdoll_Jobbers on Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by PV Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:25 pm

Amber and the rest were taken back by the display from the new manager. The old manager certainly wouldnt have been so polite. It softened Ambers attitude a bit. All three girls looked at each other a bit bemused what to do.

"Err.. OK, thats cool. It was just a match" Lara said and almost wanted to help the manager up off the floor.

"Yeah, I guess I did pick the girls for the match we had no hope against..." Amber admitted a bit sheepishly. "Sorry Lara" she said

"You mean I got squashed for nothing??" Lara asked, to which Amber shrugged.

Cassie again chuckled. "I want to team with Siki!"

"OK so, I guess it is cool. So now what can you do for us..." Amber said, looking forward to what the manager was going to say,

PV

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:30 pm

Manager stood back up, recomposing himself and putting his fedora back on. Sitting back in his desk, he pulled out three folders from under the desk and placed them down.

"Well for starters, you guys will be in matches more frequently," Manager explained as he pushed the profiles closer to the girls, "And if you look in the folders, it will tell you what I usually offer. Which is normally housing in the AFW dormitories, meals, and other accommodations. I also will do and get anything you want if you ask. Example, like how Miss Cassie just asked to be on a team with Siki, I'll arrange it. I also give my wrestlers more freedom, so you guys get to decide when you want to be in a match, who you want to challenge, etc. etc. etc. I also pay for your medical bills and unlike most managers, if you get into a rough situation, I'll come bail you out."

Last edited by Ragdoll_Jobbers on Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:35 am; edited 1 time in total

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by PV Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:39 pm

Amber, Lara and Cassie took the folders and flipped through the pages. They each read and their faces lit up, especially Cassie who would get her wish and become a formidable team. The girls all grabbed the nearby pens and signed.

"Yeah this looks fine... We are gonna make everyone STARSTRUCK!"

PV

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down