Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 38 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 38 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Mina Oates & Mina Vice vs Akashi

3 posters

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Go down

Mina Oates & Mina Vice vs Akashi - Page 4 Empty Re: Mina Oates & Mina Vice vs Akashi

Post by Lordoftigers Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:20 am

Vice would let a small cry of surprise as she was sudden;y pushed off Akashi keeping herself from rolling off the bed though now she was missing a bra and shirt. She would get back to her feet letting out a deep sigh brushing the strands of hair from her face looking at Akashi waiting for the girl to make a move. She noticed Mina had went missing but she couldn't say anything about it right now she was in a match.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Mina Oates & Mina Vice vs Akashi - Page 4 Empty Re: Mina Oates & Mina Vice vs Akashi

Post by Tatyina Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:43 am

Akashi was glad to see that she had broken free from her predicament and was able to catch her breath. She too noticed that Nimb was gone but whatever she was planning would have to be dealt with later for now she couldn't pass up the chance now that she had one of them alone. She took a moment to admire both her handiwork and Vice's rack before crawling over to her. "C'mere and let me have a taste." She purred as she lunged for Vice's leg to pull her down.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:56 am

Vice watched as Akashi came towards her blushing a little bit but she was still quite focused on the match at had even if her lover had just disappeared. AS the girl lunged at her she let out a squeal before jumping up in the air quickly going forward though this would end bad for one of them as she would come down in a sitting position right on Akashi's back and more than likely bounce off the woman.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:42 am

Mina was, in at least one way, going commando in this match as she listened carefully beneath the bed. The faded voices and the creaking sounds went on above her, muttering softly to herself. "Ok, Akashi's gotta be the bigger spring squeaks... Mina's probably the one moving and talking less. Big boobs, big mouth it seems..."

She heard the sound of the impact of Akashi's landing, wincing a bit. "Doesn't sound too good... oh wait. It kinda does." Expecting at least one of them to be paying less attention after such a move, Mina would slide smoothly out from beneath the bed. She'd watch from the floor to see Vice land off Akashi's back.

"Chance! It's now or never!" she thought, quickly and acrobatically zipping onto the bed and landing on Akashi's back. "Mina! Judy's style!" she called over her shoulder, hoping her partner would get the reference as a cue for action.
She wrapped her arms under Akashi's pits, binding them as best she can in a sort of full nelson, then hooked her legs around the sumo's thighs. Mina couldn't possibly outdo her in strength, but she hoped the angle and her flexibility would be enough to trap her tight. If she secured it, she'd lean back against the pillows to brace herself in a low sitting position, her face around Akashi's shoulderblades but her frontal body exposed if her ambush paid off.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:27 am

Akashi had enough presence of mind to roll out of the way of Vice's flop, rolling away as best as she could. Dammit this is getting annoying. She thought. Just as she was about to turn around she felt something new on her back. Growling in protest, she immediately tried to buck Mina off of her. Before she could manage a good shift of her hips she was being restrained. Whatever Mina was saying couldn't be good and she knew it. Though she was trapped she still had anidea. She grunted and began putting all of her strength into forcibly breaking the hold. Because she was built like a sumo, her shapely figure hid her muscles. Grunting and clenching her teeth she had a rather mean look on her face. Though she wasn't truly angry, it was her look when she had to use her muscles at full capacity, something she hadn't done in a while. "You know I can suplex my brothers right?" she said through gritted teeth. "How long you think you can keep your litttle hold up?" Akashi knew the answer already though.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:29 am

Mina grunted in return. She didn't have the raw power or training that Akashi did, but she had been on every athletics club in her school at some point, and been quite good at them. But mainly, her slim build was a gymnast's. Arching and bending was about force as much as wrestling, and she'd had a good enough wrestling coach that she knew her holds. And a hold like a spider monkey's hug was right up Mina's alley.

"Long enough!" she'd snap back defianly, and louder than she needed to at such a personal range. "Mina Oates is no quitter!" Her slim but visible muscles bulged a bit in reply. She'd arch herself back, concentrating on lifting Akashi's body enough to expose Vice to the good parts.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:51 pm

Vice grinned seeing what hold Mina had their opponent in she knew what she meant when she said Judy style and she was going to show this Akashi that she was on the wrong end of this hold. She would quickly move to Akashi's front her face going straight for the girls exposed sex. Her tongue would lick up her lips all the way to her clit licking it lightly grinning slightly. She would then press her tongue in to the girls sex pressing through her folds, her tongue moving the girls sex expertly running her tongue along her folds covering every square inch of it. Her tongue would press in to her rubbing along her sex as if she already knew were every intimate part of this girl rested. She had become quite skilled orally as of late all those different hentai matches were paying off also making love to Mina all the time now had upped her skill level.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:15 am

"Sh...it" She said as Vice entered her with her tongue. Akashi knew this was all Mina needed to hold on for. Her strength faltered for a moment and as it did, Akashi abandoned the attempt. In fact, she stopped struggling and melted against Mina. "Oh fuck that feels good." She said in between gaps. She leaned her head back and nuzzled Mina. "She's really fucking good." Akashi whispered. "I can already feel my body wanting to give in but you pups have had it too easy this fight and I'm still not ready to give you that first one just yet." Akashi then lowered her head. "I'm sorry." She then threw her head back in what would be a little reverse head butt. It wasn't entirely dirty but it wasn't exactly good sportsman ship either but Akashi had felt fairly humiliated so far. She had done her best and all she had to show for it was 1.5 of them naked. If either of them were wet, it was only because of what they were doing to [i]her[/]. (tbc)

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:26 am

Akashi hoped that Vice would be to engrossed in what she was doing than Mina had been. (and from the way she was making Akashi moan, it seemed that way.) She closed her creamy thighs tightly around Vice's head, trying to cut off her oxygen supply.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:34 am

"Yea, she's a treat. You should see what-HNN!" Mina grunted and her own grip faltered, the blow landing squarely on her nose. Most hentai matches practically forbade rougher stuff, so she was quite surprised by the move, scrambling wildly to try and hold Akashi back, though it would be a few seconds at best. "Mina!" she'd call in quick warning as she tried to wriggle the pain from her nose, distorting her voice a bit as she grabbed desperately with all four limbs at Akashi's, though clumsily and quickly.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next