Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 46 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 46 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Mina Oates & Mina Vice vs Akashi

3 posters

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

Mina Oates & Mina Vice vs Akashi - Page 2 Empty Re: Mina Oates & Mina Vice vs Akashi

Post by Lordoftigers Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:58 am

Vice let out a small gasp as she was caught by the bigger looking at her as she tried to plant a kiss on her. She moved her head back grinning "hey now we just met don't you think we should get to know each other before we kiss." If Mina's distraction work she would quickly try to pull her hands out of Akashi's grip and back up from her.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Mina Oates & Mina Vice vs Akashi - Page 2 Empty Re: Mina Oates & Mina Vice vs Akashi

Post by Tatyina Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:49 am

Akashi's eyes widened as she felt her panties going in places they shouldn't. She instinctively let in of one of Vice's wrists but had the presence of mind to hold onto the other. She only held onto it for a moment to delay her as she shoved her round ass into Vice, hoping to both knock her off balance and try and get Mina's hands away from her panties. Whatever Vice's fate, Akashi turned her attention to Mina. She reached down and grabbed her top and bent over to try and slam her ample chest into the gymnast's face even as she tried to tug the top off.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:58 am

Mina kept her grip on the panties, tugging them and trying to angle their rubbing up inside Akashi's folds while staying a bit out of Akashi's reach. Finally, her grip caught the opening of her top, tearing the top few buttons from her shirt and bringing it down enough to expose most of her cleavage. "Hey!" she yelped, distracted before the large bare breasts slapped into her cheek. She lost her grip and fell back, rubbing her cheek.

"Ow... has to be stacked for a swing like that to hurt," she murmured as she tried to get back to her feet and help Vice.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:49 pm

Vice let out a small yelp as she was hit by the round ass of Akashi which sent her backwards in to the bed falling flat on her butt. She would quickly recover though clamoring to her feet by the time Mina had made it to her feet letting out a deep breath. "Geez this girl loves throwing herself around doesn't she" Vice said with a giggle.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:21 pm

The more Mina tugged, the more it went from uncomfortable to painful. She 'd have to remember to say Nimb back at some point. At Vice's words, she smiled. "You use what you got." In truth she hadn't used her body this much since her sumo days and it felt great. She was in a bad spot however, caught between the two vixens so as Mina was standing up, she reached out for her shirt again but this time instead of trying to pull it off, she would attempt to use it to whip Mina into Vice.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:36 pm

The partly opened shirt was easy enough to grab, Mina grabbing her wrist to try and stop her but just getting sent tumbling towards Vice. "Whoaaa incoming!" Mina's shout, gymnastic training fumbling as she flailed a bit just to stay balanced and unable to stop before she'd reach Vice. If they hit, she'd at least try and put a spin on herself to tackle her down to the bed more fluidly rather than crash her down in a harsher manner.

If Vice could catch her though, she'd try and look over her shoulder and wait for Akashi before ducking down and lunging her legs backwards to try and nab and pull her over onto the sheets.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:52 am

Vice's eyes widened as she saw Mina came tumbling at her not sure if she was strong enough just to catch her like that. She dug in to the bed as much as she could and caught her lover in a some what hug barely keeping herself from going backwards with a smile. "Hehe well I didn't think I'd actually pull that off" she would look at Akashi though just waiting for the girl to come at them having no real plan at the moment.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:31 am

Akashi watched in satisfaction as she was able to send Mina flying. Her face dropped when Vice caught her though. Damn it. I'm never going to get anywhere as long as they're together but I can't let them sandwich me either. She thought as she backed away from Mina's attack and put her back to the wall. She crouched low and put her hands out in anticipation of an attack. Plus they're fully clothed and I'm basically naked. Damn pride's going to be the death of me. She suddenly grinned "but it wouldn't be fun otherwise." She finished the thought out loud. "All right ladies. I've never been much for playing defense so I'm gonna have to get a little rowdier for a bit." Akashi once again charged at them but this time she aimed a hard slap at Mina.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:32 am

Akashi watched in satisfaction as she was able to send Mina flying. Her face dropped when Vice caught her though. Damn it. I'm never going to get anywhere as long as they're together but I can't let them sandwich me either. She thought as she backed away from Mina's attack and put her back to the wall. She crouched low and put her hands out in anticipation of an attack. Plus they're fully clothed and I'm basically naked. Damn pride's going to be the death of me. She suddenly grinned "but it wouldn't be fun otherwise." She finished the thought out loud. "All right ladies. I've never been much for playing defense so I'm gonna have to get a little rowdier for a bit." Akashi once again charged at them but this time she aimed a hard slap at Mina.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:31 am

Mina didn't think of waiting long enough for Akashi to finish her brief break. She smiled and gave her rescuing lover a kiss on the cheek when she felt they had a moment. "You're way tougher than you think," she assured quietly. "I tell you that. Just gotta be aggressive."

Even lower, she added quickly, as if in a football huddle disguised as a hug. "She's stopping. I think we don't have to hit her hard, just fast. She hasn't got the build to keep moving as fast as we do for long."

She'd turn back smiling as Akashi made her challenging announcement. She braced herself on all fours, comfortable between her flexibility and apish manner.
"Vicey!" Mina shouted in an vague cue of attack as she shot forward on all fours. She started to try and spear Akashi down, but the slap intercepted her hard. She spun a bit, landing on her side near the sumo's feet. She'd be stunned, but keeping enough of her head to try and throw her legs around Akashi's ankles if there came some sign of Vice attacking to try and help bring the big girl down.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next