Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 75 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 75 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Mina Oates & Mina Vice vs Akashi

3 posters

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

Mina Oates & Mina Vice vs Akashi - Page 3 Empty Re: Mina Oates & Mina Vice vs Akashi

Post by Lordoftigers Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:38 am

Vice followed right after Mina at the cue giving her full burst of speed as she ran straight at Akashi knowing this was a good opportunity to hit. As she saw Mina go down she grimaced but she didn't let up continuing to run all out at full speed before jumping at the girl going for a hard shoulder tackle in to her stomach. She was coming with a lot more force than one would expect with a girl size and hopefully with Akashi's ankles wrapped up the big sumo girl would fall straight back.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Mina Oates & Mina Vice vs Akashi - Page 3 Empty Re: Mina Oates & Mina Vice vs Akashi

Post by Tatyina Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:37 am

Akashi was just turning around to face Vice when saw the smaller girl flying at her. She couldn't help but smile despite what was coming she could feel Mina's legs around her own. She let out a loud 'oof!' as Vice hit her. All She could do besides fall back was grab vice by the hair and hope to drag her along for the ride. Even that would have some drawback as Vice would still be landing on top of her but she had to do something besides curse her own stubbornness that foolishly made her take the offensive.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:46 am

Vice's eyes widened in surprise along with some pain as she was being pulled down by her precious hair. Still though she brought her knees to her chest so they would be the first thing that landed in to Akashi's belly as she fell on top of her. THough her hands would quickly seek out the bare breasts of Akashi caressing them with surprising skill her small hands rubbing the large orbs of the bigger girl.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:00 am

Mina would be relatively recovered by the time the other girls made the bed bounce with their impact, smirking proudly at Vice before moving in to reinforce her.

With Vice's legs up by Akashi's belly, she'd go low, bracing her hands on Akashi's thighs and lunging in to nuzzle into her crotch, letting her hot breath flow through the fine fabric of her panties as her lips brushed over it.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:09 am

Akashi barely had time to gasp as Vice's knees pressed into. "Damn girl, how small of a ball can you... oh shit!" her words were interrupted by the sudden invasion of Mina's hot breath. Vice's efforts had certainly been nice but simple touching wouldn't keep her from banter. The situation seemed a little dire at the moment and she had to do something. The first task was Mina. She hoped the gymnast was too engrossed in making sure Akashi was got and wet, of which she was doing a very good job, to keep Akashi from planning her thighs tightly around her head. Not a permemant solution but it would do for now. Next was the fact that neither of them were unclothed. She brought her hands up to Vice's top and whether she had to undo it or tear it off she was exposing the girl. Finally she took vice's head in her hands. "If you're gonna use you're hands that means this is free!" She pulled Vice's head up into hers to kiss her deeply.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:06 am

Mina was actually keeping herself on a bit of a leash at the moment with her breathing and nuzzling, alert for the closing thighs. She'd dig her elbows into the matress and hold her ground on that front. It wouldn't last for very long against the sumo at full force, but she hoped her teasing would do more to undermine her. She'd start to run her tongue over her panties, moistening them from the outside as well and making them feel all the thinner as her tongue was soon pressed a bit inside her sex.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:07 pm

Vice smirked a little knowing that Mina was doing her job quite well on their opponent and she kept up her rubbing all the girls orbs her hands moving up to her nipples. She let out a small gasp as her tank top was all but ripped off though she ignored it glad that her bra was still on. Though as the girl went to kiss her Vice blushed a bright red though she still had a plan in mind. AS her lips were pressed in to the girls she would aim to turn the tide her tongue invading the girls mouth quickly showing a lot more sexual aggression than normal. Her fingers would quickly pinch the girls nipples tugging and rubbing them hoping to surprise her with the sudden aggression.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:58 am

Akashi was suprised that Vice so eagerly embraced the kiss and tried to gain the upper hand even on that front. She didn't give any grove and clutched onto her back as she pushed harder into the kiss and waged a fierce war of tongues. It was to her dismay when she felt Vice's bra. next time I'm wearing a snow suit I swear. She thought as she made quick work of the bra. Long ago she had perfected the art of removing them from a lover in the heat of passion and if the top didn't stop her she might as well have worn nothing for all the safety it provided her assets. Just as Akashi was relishing her small victory she felt Mina behe feared the latter. (My phone only lets me post so much on a page so I have to post this bit and post the rest next post sorry. If it happens I'll just put (tbc) at the end of a post)

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:19 am

Akashi wanted to let out a grunt of frustration but when a small crack in the otherwise sealed lips appeared what came out was moan of pleasure that even suprised Akashi. Evenmy body wants to just let them have their way with me. She thought as she stopped trying to crush Mina's head and spread her legs, seemingly giving her easier access as she rested her feet on Mina's shoulders. She then broke the kiss and looked up at Vice with a goofy grin and a bit of drool at the corner of the corner of her mouth. "I'm glad you're finally getting serious instead of just feeling me up, babe." She whispered as she ran her fingers through Vice's hair lovingly. Her hands then trailed down to Vice's sides. "I better get too it too, huh?" She said as her smile went from glazed over to wicked as she pushed at Vice , trying to through her off her while simultaneously shoving hard with her feet to get Mina off of her. He it worked She would try and scramble away from the two and get to her hands and knees to recover.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:42 am

Mina was all too willing to embrace the opened legs, locking lips and sucking a her pussy's tender flesh. Affective or not, it did leave her fully open to the shove.

"Yowww!" she yelped as she slid down the bed, the sheets pulling at her top and scraping a bit at her nipples. Her shirt was pulled up to her belly, barely hanging on at all between its few buttons and awkward position. It also revealed she wasn't bothering with a bra to the match.

She'd seem to fall over the foot of the bed, but hooked her legs at the wooden edge and hung upside down like a schoolgirl at the monkey bars. She hung there a moment, regaining her senses but grinning like an animal hungry for more. Mina would stop for a moment, peering around and letting her legs unhook from the bed, gracefully dropping to the plush carpeting out of sight on all fours in what she very passingly hoped looked like she just fell. She'd quietly slip under the bed itself, hoping her plan would pay off.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next