Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 120 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 120 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A sore loser makes a very sore winner

3 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A sore loser makes a very sore winner - Page 4 Empty Re: A sore loser makes a very sore winner

Post by Lobo Fri May 27, 2016 4:26 pm

Kelly winced through a wide grin as she watched Clover grind her heel into Serina's cooch, chuckling beside her cousin while she sneered down at their victim.

"God! She has to be a masochist! I mean like... Look at her!" Kelly cried, covering her eyes as she pointed down at Serina. Kelly's face looked like it was on the verge of bursting out into laughter.

"She's still fucking fighting after we keep fucking her up! She just wants us to keep beating her up!" Kelly chortled, reaching over to give Serina a few pats on the cheek before turning to Clover.

"C'mon... Let's go. I'd rather her get punished in the ring where people can see it. No sense spoiling your fun behind closed doors. A victory gets its truth worth when everyone sees it."

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

A sore loser makes a very sore winner - Page 4 Empty Re: A sore loser makes a very sore winner

Post by Tatyina Sat May 28, 2016 9:03 am

Clover was about to continue to punish Serina for her defiance but stopped when Kelly spoke. "Huh?" She then looked between both girls and pulled her foot off and lashed it forward, kicking Serina's small tit hard.

"No.. Not yet." Clover said. She then looked at Serina. "And, you're, like, totally wrong, hoebag." Clover said to Serina. "You even, like, thiiiink about getting either of us back and we double up on your ass again. Then we triple it and quadruple it. Maybe you'll get the picture eventually. We own your ass, Serina." Clover paused. "I own your ass. At least until you get with it. Like, you better start learning how to kiss ass. My ass. if you don't want this to be a regular thing. Start playing nice and maybe, like, maybe you won't have to look behind your shoulder when you walk out of the building. You want to fucking try and bully me? Heeeeellll naw. If you want to make nice, we can start with the rematch and when I win, maybe I'll make you literally kiss my was."

Clover turned and shook her ass at Serina. "I'm sure that makes you all creamy inside though,, ho."

Clover then reached down and grabbed for Serina's shirt and began to tug at it, trying to pull it off. "Oh, I'm taking this too. You're not getting away with a beat down no one even knows about. Let's see how a walk of shame back to the locker room showing off those bruised, ugly tits of yours treats you. Maybe you'll get it through your thick skull not to, like, mess with me."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Sat May 28, 2016 9:42 am

While it was a relief to have Clover's foot off her crotch, getting kicked in the tit like that wasn't much better. "AAHHHHHHH!" Cradling her aching boob with one hand, the other still clutching her womanhood, Serina seethed as the redhead leaned down to mock her, threatening her with getting double-teamed again. Even she had to admit this whole thing was looking pretty bad. If they ever jumped her again she couldn't take both of them on like this.

Still, the dirty blonde didn't exactly have many friends, but a lot of pride, barely managing to groan out a "F... fuck you..." as Clover yanked her loose tank top right off, fully exposing her plain yellow bra beneath.

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat May 28, 2016 9:49 am

Clover narrowed her eyes at Serina's continued defiance even in the face of such overwhelming odds. She pointed at the dirty blonde and then looked at Kelly. "Take her ugly ass bra too, Coz" She commanded. "Then, just, I don't know, knock her out or something. The janitors can find her or, what-ev-er." Clover put her hand out towards Serina, blocking her sight of her former classmate.

"I, like, totes can't even deal right now."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon May 30, 2016 8:09 pm

Nodding along side everything Clover had to say with a sinsiter grin, Kelly was confident that Clover would break but to her shock and surprise this stubborn little punk stayed defiant. A part of Kelly would admire Serina if she hadn't wronged her cousin so deeply.

Immediately, Kelly followed suit and put a hand on Clover's bra, gripping it tightly before she began to violently pull to rip it clean off!  

"Woah ho! Nice!" Kelly taunted before  grabbing the girls ankles and flipping her over before Kelly tried to straddle her back and sling her arms around Serinas throat, wrenching back like she would a camel clutch

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Mon May 30, 2016 9:49 pm

Serina fumed indignantly as her bra was taken to, exposing her small, battered tits, unable to do much else really. Covering her chest with her arms, the dirty blonde couldn't really fight back as she was flipped over and subsequently choked by Kelly.

"Ghhhkk....! Agghhhhh...!" Gagging in pain as her upper spine was bent by the unconventional maneuver, Serina desperately clawed at the blonde's arms, trying to get the pressure off of her windpipe.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:16 am

Clover bent over when Kelly put Serina in the camel clutch. She reared back her hand and smacked Serina's face hard. She then stood up and smirked at the dirty blonde. "Like, you're just the worst." Clover admonished. "I don't even want to touch you." The red headed Conway mocked a shiver of disgust as she looked at her hand like it had been diseased from touching Serina.

"Really, there's like, only one place I would even let you touch on me. Clover then turned around and showed off her perfect booty. "Pucker up, hoebag." Clover said with a cruel grin and shoved her ass into Serina's face, hoping to complete the double team with an embarrassing smother to go with the camel clutch.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:10 pm

"Yeah.... Go to sleep... Sleeeeeeep...." Kelly whispered into Serina's ear as she flexed her bicep around the girl's throat, pulling back to wrench in the clutch at the same time before she saw Clover smack the bitch hard in the face and then lower her booty right into the girl's face!

Kelly's face lit up red. "Cousin! I... Had no idea you could be lewd!" Kelly exclaimed with a deep flush. "But really I wish you saved this for the public eye." Kelly added before trying to shake Serina's head side to side to really grind her face in between the ass cheeks of Clover.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:54 am

The choke hold was already a bit rough, but the ass smother made things really tough for the dirty blonde. Serina, of course, objected heavily, but pretty much all of it was muffled by Clover's cheeks. Slowly, her struggling grew weaker and weaker as her oxygen ran out.

Before long, Serina just stopped completely and her limbs went limp, having passed out at the hands of the two Conways.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:55 am

Clover's cheeks reddened as she felt Serina's hot breath against her slowly diminish until she was passed out. While she wriggled her booty in Serina's face, she tilted her head and winked at Kelly. "Puuhleaase, Coz!" Clover chirped. "Like this isn't even a thing!" Clover chuckled. 'I'm sure I'll get the chance to do it in a ring, Coz. It's like, never going to get old shutting her up!"

Once Serina was definitley out of it, Clover sat up and looked down at Serina. "Seriously, what a hoebag. Like, I can't even." Clover shook her head. "C'mon, Coz, let's go hit the club!" Clover said with a bright smile on her face as if Serina had never even been there and nothing had even happened. Clover was so already past it.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next