Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 9:28 pm

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 60 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 58 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A sore loser makes a very sore winner

3 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A sore loser makes a very sore winner Empty A sore loser makes a very sore winner

Post by k0hryuu Sat May 14, 2016 8:54 am

After getting dragged off and thrown into her locker room by security following her win over Clover, Serina 'cooled' off with a long, hot shower. The warm water definitely helped ease the pain in her aching breasts, which bore some pretty red marks due to what happened in the ring. Even so, she came out victorious, put that stuck up redheaded cunt in her place with a (mostly) clean win, and at long last ended her painful losing streak. Maybe things were finally starting to look up for her. She might even be in one of her rare good moods. Tonight, the dirty blonde was definitely planning on going out and getting wasted in celebration.

Having lost track of time while in the shower, it was already getting a bit late by the time Serina finally got out of the locker room. By that hour, the AFW building was pretty much deserted. Of course, being the anti-social bitch she was, Serina liked it better that way. Changed back into her street clothes, consisting of a loose gray tank top, with her yellow bra peeking out, and black denim shorts, the dirty blonde slung her gym bag over her shoulder and started heading home.

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

A sore loser makes a very sore winner Empty Re: A sore loser makes a very sore winner

Post by Tatyina Sat May 14, 2016 9:49 am

Clover had been roaming the halls of the AFW facility looking for Serina. She was about to give up and suggest they hit the club when she turned a corner and finally saw Serina leaving. She wrinkled her nose. "Eww... she's wearing a tank top." Clover said and looked down at her own tank top. "Like, she toootally doesn't have the boobs for it and that bra? Where does she shop, Wal-Mart?" Clover sniggered and then jabbed Kelly in the side. "Just... follow my lead, kay?"

Clover trotted up behind Serina and licked her lips. She had been thinking about what she should do and decided that she would do something that Serina could really appreciate.

"Hey, Serina... wait up!" She called out, hoping the girl would turn around. She just wanted to gauge her dirty blonde rival before she enacted her plan.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

A sore loser makes a very sore winner Empty Re: A sore loser makes a very sore winner

Post by Lobo Sat May 14, 2016 6:02 pm

"You're wearing a..." Kelly began to say before she noticed Clover realize she had on a tank too. "Do we even have a Wal-Mart in Japan?" She asked with her sunglasses on as she hid behind a corner to be all stealthy before her cousin suddenly went to go greet the target!

"Does follow your lead mean follow you!? We never rehearsed! " Kelly yelled through a whisper as she hung back by the corner.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Sat May 14, 2016 10:27 pm

The relative peace and quiet was quickly shattered by a loud, annoying voice. Instantly tensing up, Serina spun around to see Clover running towards her. "What the fuck do you want? You here for me to beat the shit out of you even more!?"

Even if she was tired after that fight, Clover would have to be just as if not more fatigued. Was this bitch really that dumb? Dropping her bag, the dirty blonde cautiously rose her fists, unsure of what her former classmate was trying to pull.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon May 16, 2016 9:01 am

"woah, woah, woah!"

Clover took a step back when Serina instantly put her fists up. "Like, you need to totally chillax." The red head said, tilting her head. "You won the match, ok? I was just hoping that we could, like, bury the hatchet or whatever. I mean... are you going to fight me every time you see me? How do you even, like, exist if you have the whole world on blast all the time?" Clover asked.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Mon May 16, 2016 9:15 am

"Tch..." Serina grunted, lowering her hands. She was pretty tired, and definitely not in mood to brawl right after a shower. If the redhead wasn't here to attack her, then there wasn't any reason to start something...

"Fine, if you ain't here for revenge then just spit it out whatever it is already. I've had enough of you and your shit tonight." the dirty blonde relaxed just a little, not completely trusting of her former classmate, but not keeping herself on high alert anymore.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon May 16, 2016 9:21 am

"My shit!?" Clover's jaw practically dropped.

Clover saw Serina relaxed but didn't change her posture. She, of course, could have jumped Serina at any time, but wanted to play things out a bit more. "Like, what is even my shit?" Clover asked. "This is, like, totally what I'm talking about, Serina. What did I do to you? You started shit with me the second you saw me! Shouldn't you, like, be happy to see a fmiliar face? I'm, like, soooo trying to understand you, girl."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Mon May 16, 2016 9:43 am

Sure, Serina was a bitch, but at least she never made excuses about it. To her, Clover trash-talking her like that was what 'started shit'. That obnoxious valley girl accent was also incredibly grating on her ears, even though she had grown up around it. Her face curling into a scowl, the dirty blonde just grabbed her bag and started to leave.

"We didn't even fucking know each other back then, and even if we did, I woulda still hated your guts just as much as I do now." she spat, turning around to walk away. "Go fucking stalk someone else unless you want me to rip your fucking tits off!"

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon May 16, 2016 8:39 pm

Clover scowled as Serina blew her off and just generally acted like the sour hoebag she was. Clover had done her best with Serina but the dirty blonde wasn't having it. She was done even trying to be nice. If Serina wanted to make friends, then she'd have to grovel a bit and even then, Clover wasn't sure she could handle that still.

As Serina turned around, Clover threw her head back and glanced towards her waiting cousin. "Oh, Serina." Clover said, grabbing the girl's shoulder and turning her around. "There actually was one more thing I neeeeeeded to tell you."

Instead of SAYING something though, Clover's foot drove swiftly between Serina's legs. "Don't mess with a Conway, ho!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Mon May 16, 2016 11:58 pm

Serina would have been content with just walking away, but it looked like Clover wasn't going to let that happen. Roughly yanked around to face the redhead, Serina's anger spiked, and she resolved to teach her former classmate another lesson.

"Alright you cunt, that's AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" the dirty blonde screamed as Clover's foot struck her squarely between the thighs, causing an explosion of pain in her nether regions. Instantly dropping to her knees, Serina hunched over and clutched her aching crotch, the corners of her eyes starting to water after that vicious surprise attack. "Uoooooohhhh... You...!"

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next