Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 70 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 69 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Haves and Have Nots

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Haves and Have Nots - Page 3 Empty Re: Haves and Have Nots

Post by Tatyina Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:22 am

Gabbie furrowed her brow. Her cheeks reddened with anger as Akiha spoke but she kept it inside as much as she could. When the Japanese girl finished, Gabbie inhaled and breathed out slowly.

"I don't allow it. If it were up to me, I'd make sure every cheater was thrown out of the league. Everything you say is exactly the reason I don't like wrestling. It's the reason a lot people think wrestling is a joke. There should be a sanctioning body. There should be rules and regulations and infractions for breaking those regulations. If people want to beat each other with chairs and poke people's eyes or hold onto their trunks for a pin, then they should be in no disqualification matches."

Gabbie narrowed her eyes. "So, if what you say is true, then why even have those to begin with? Why even have a hardcore title? Why not just make it total anarchy!? Without structure, people eat each other alive. I am an athlete. You call yourself an entertainer all you want, but don't think you'd ever stand a chance against me in a real and fair fight." Gabbie said finally.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:57 am

Akiha could sense this conversation wasn't going anywhere, it was just like her sister.  “Then why has AFW become the biggest thing on TV?  Everyone flocks to it and the entire world watches it.  The people running the show know what the audience wants and they know the audience want cheaters.  As for your second point, the fact that we have rules that are sometimes enforced allows the crowd to know who to cheer for, as in they know who the good guys and bad guys are.” stated Akiha as she was now getting a bit annoyed by Gabbie hostile tone.

“But if you really feel like that, then why don't we have a steel cage match.  No one can interfere and neither of us can gain access to weapons and since there are no pins, I can't grab your trunks.  I won't bring my bottle with me, it will be a fair fight as possible.” stated Akiha in a serious tone as she now issued a challenge to Gabbie.  If she could beat her opponent in a steel cage match then Gabbie would no longer be able to legitimately question Akiha skill as a wrestler.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:16 am

"I don't live in some fantasy land!" Gabbie blurted out at Akiha's preposterous words. "You're supposed to be an adult! I'm an athlete. I came to the AFW for boxing. I had no intention of being a wrestler." She admitted. "I am not interested in who is bad and who is good except for when it comes to actual skill."

Gabbie shook her head. "See, you can't possibly say 'I'll fight you without cheating." Gabbie explained, eyeing Akiha. "As fair a fight as possible is you and me in a ring and you not poking my eyes and you not grabbing a weapon whether or not you have access to it." Gabbie lifted up her finger and poked Akiha in the chest.

"I came to wrestling to prove a point to someone. That I could compete in this league even with the cheaters and the assholes and all the big girls who are just out to wreck people's careers but I won't give you the satisfaction of letting you think that a cage match is any kind of fair fight because you don't have any self control and aren't good enough to win otherwise!"

Gabbie pulled her finger back and continued to eye Akiha. "If they want to throw us in a match, then I'll do it, but as long as it's just you and me deciding the terms, then the only fight against you I'm taking is a fair one unless you admit you need to cheat to beat me and not whatever dumb reason you keep telling yourself."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:03 am

“Fantasyland? Is that what you think this is? This Fantasyland is what is making all the money and getting all the views. But you know what, let's forget that. I will do a match with you, were I will not cheat. In fact, I will put it in the rules, that no cheating of any kind will be allowed, breaking the rules will result in an immediate disqualification. If you don't have a problem with that, then I will work out the details with your manager.” stated Akiha as she felt this would silence Gabbie. She was giving the Canadian everything she asked for and was going to prove to her that even without cheating, she could still win.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:20 am

"I'm a fighter." Gabbie said once more. Thankfully, however, Akiha capitulated to Gabbie's insisting that Akiha needed to cheat to beat her and Gabbie grinned. "It shouldn't be this difficult to have a regular match with someone, but I'll take it for sure." Gabbie nodded and then looked past Akiha.

"I hope you're not getting anymore. I'm ready to check out." She said and looked at her one meager outfit.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:37 pm

“No, we are done here.  I will be getting in contact with your manager to set up the match.  Kohaku, Hisui, come, it is time to leave.” said Akiha in a commanding voice as she then eyed Kohaku and Hisui.  The two maids both bowed their heads and grabbed all the items that had been purchased before making their way to Akiha.  The raven hair Japanese girl would now begin to make her exit, annoyed at what had just transpired.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:00 am

"Good."

Gabbie muttered in a general response to the whole situation and to Akiha. She watched the girl and her maids with a furrowed brow. There was a part of her that was glad that she seemed to get under Akiha's skin though. The girl seemed emotionless and while Gabbie wasn't really known for her effervescence, she certainly wasn't robotic like Akiha was. It was rather annoying to the Canadian.

Once Akiha was gone, Gabbie did her best to pay for the things she was getting with as little verbal communication as possible and quickly left herself.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3