Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 197 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 196 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Femdom matches with smothers in mixed matches

Mon Jun 24, 2024 2:01 am by jdo_sss

If anyone has any female characters that needs more wins and uses moves like stinkface, breast smother etc let me know message me on discord thanks

NitroVitro

Comments: 0

Mixed Match

Sat Jun 08, 2024 6:16 am by jdo_sss

Looking for an mixed match on this forum looking for my character mostly be smothered and dominated though you can message me here or on discord lilpeep44_6

NitroVitro- the display name on discord message me if interested

Comments: 0

Friction in MSG: Kelly Conway (C) Vs. Taylor Parker

4 posters

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Friction in MSG: Kelly Conway (C) Vs. Taylor Parker - Page 13 Empty Re: Friction in MSG: Kelly Conway (C) Vs. Taylor Parker

Post by k0hryuu Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:21 am

From where Haruna stood, it was still pretty obvious what the outcome had been, seeing her pathetic former 'leader' down on her knees like that. Though it hadn't gone at all like she wanted it to, at least she managed to come out as part of the winning side. Sort of. Based on everything she dug up earlier, trying to undermine Parker's group would be nowhere as easy as Kelly's.

As the new champion jogged up to her, Haruna looked at her with slight disdain (though nowhere near to what she felt towards Akashi), "I... don't need... your help..." she wheezed out defiantly, before turning to leave. Her entire spine still ached horribly and she was still a tad lightheaded, concerned she might have even gotten a small concussion.

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Friction in MSG: Kelly Conway (C) Vs. Taylor Parker - Page 13 Empty Re: Friction in MSG: Kelly Conway (C) Vs. Taylor Parker

Post by Tatyina Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:59 am

Akashi turned her head a bit when Taylor gave her a look. She had not been trying to seriously hurt Haruna, but she was used to fighting people who were not quite as svelte as the young girl. Perhaps in her zeal to prove herself she did not hold back as much as she should have. She would rectify that privately later with an apology. For now, there was still business to get to.

"Harunaaaa-san!"

Akashi barked from her position in the ring, eyeing the shinobi as she tried to brush everything off. "You're here for a reason. In this dojo, we help each other, and, you still need to hold up your end of the deal. You have something to say to all the people who came out to watch, right?"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Nov 01, 2015 6:25 am

"Fuck you, I'm helping you," Taylor said. "Fight me if you want to, but we've both been beat up more than enough for one night."

With that, she took Haruna's wrist and wrapped her arm over her shoulders, and began to help her soon-to-be new recruit down the ramp toward the ring.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:39 am

Kelly glared at Taylor the entire time as she took her victory lap while she lay dangling over the ropes, her eyes soon finding the wounded Haruna lurching over towards the ring where Akashi and Taylor would soon greet her. Kelly was forced to look on, furious and bitter.

"T-This is what it comes to huh!? Parker!? Tanikaze!? I take out one of your girls....Nh.... You steal one of mine!! A-Agh..." Kelly screamed from the ring, unable to even consider pulling herself up to her feet.

"Don't listen.... To them Haruna! They're.... They're fake! Y-You'd be better off retiring instead of working for them! HEY! L-L....N..h...... Listen!!" Kelly whined, knowing Haruna had failed her against Akashi, wishing the girl would just hand over her contract instead of joining the enemy!

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:39 am

"Let... go...!" Haruna protested fiercely, thought she couldn't really put up much of a fight as Taylor dragged her back to the ring. "You fucking cow...! Our terms never mention a public spectacle like this!" she thought hatefully, too burdened with both her injuries and her shame to even be out in the open like this.

So frustrated at that point, she didn't even bother paying attention at all to Kelly's weak pleas.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:50 am

"Well, she's spirited..." Akashi said as she watched Haruna briefly consider her options and then let Taylor walk her back to the ring. Akashi then looked at Kelly and shook her head. "It was Haruna-san's own hubris that lead her to this decision, Conway-san." Akashi said, looking at Kelly.

"She is insufferable when it comes to her arrogance, but I hope that will change." Akashi said, looking Haruna in the eyes. She then smiled and took a deep breath. "Haruna-san... I promise you, we're not as bad as you think we are." She said and bowed towards the shinobi.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:02 am

Haruna just glared at Akashi with pure spite, not even taking the gesture seriously at all.  Despite her boiling anger, she kept her mouth shut, more than painfully aware of her current position at this time.  In due time she would surely get her revenge against this fat fool, but for now...

"Fine... I take back whatever loyalty to that idiot and join your idiot club..." she grumbled out, shoving away from Taylor, shooting one last disdainful look at Kelly, then trying to hobble her way off the ring and back to the exit.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:32 pm

Once back in the ring, Taylor hurried to scoop up her discarded microphone, and then when Haruna turned to leave again she caught her by the wrist.

"EVERYBODY!" She shouted to the crowd, beaming with a bright grin. "PLEASE WELCOME THE NEWEST ADDITION TO THE DOJO, HARUNAA..."

She paused, and blinked blankly at Haruna. "What's your last name?" She said without the microphone. "Sato? Sa... oh!"

"HARUNAAA SAITOOOO!"

She raised Haruna's hand high in the air and gave an excited little hop.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:15 pm

Kelly's eyes shot wide when Akashi revealed that Haruna had a hand in the shitty stipulation that led to her defection! Soon Kelly's eyes would narrow at Haruna and then Taylor, having to hear the big mouth announce that she was now part of The Dojo.

Kelly, still unable to stand, had her shaking fists quivering on her lap as her eyes welled up with water. Everything she had built had fallen apart tonight.

"YOU.... IDIOT!!" Kelly spat at Haruna as she tried to crawl to the violet haired Japanese girl. "Who were you to make that kind of decision!? You were part of my plans!! MINE! And You threw it away! You and Brittany and Karisma! I have nothing again! You...! Y-You...!" Kelly screamed as she pawed at Haruna's legs looking up at her, blood stained nose and teeth that she showed off by tightly gritting them.

"YOU DON'T GET TO RENOUNCE ME! I MADE YOU! YOU'RE A STAR 'CAUSE OF ME! ME!" Kelly screamed in a fury towards, that dismissive renouncement, the smugness of Taylor and Akashi. She wanted to strangle all of them, they had truly taken away everything from her.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:37 pm

Akashi stepped between Kelly and Haruna, so Kelly's hands pawed at her legs instead. She looked down at Kelly and crossed her arms. "Keep your hands off of our girl, Conway-san." She said with a growl.

"I think it would be best for everyone if you left and got yourself looked at. Your mouth still seems to work so you can use it to call the doctors if your legs don't."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next