Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:46 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:34 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:29 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:58 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 127 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 126 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cosmos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Kalling out the Koalition!

+5
killcarrion
TheWamts
Lobo
Bluemouse
Tatyina
9 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Kalling out the Koalition! - Page 4 Empty Re: Kalling out the Koalition!

Post by d_ultsch Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:23 am

Brittany didn't even smile as Kelly said she would fight Akashi and moved over to her. Brittany let Kelly showboat for a few seconds before taking the mic from her hands. "You know Kelly. I have something to say." Brittany said as she would put her free hand in Kelly's face to push her away.

"Kelly, I really hate to rain on your parade but i am not going to fight Akashi. In fact, I am not going to fight for you at all. I am done with this charade. I made a deal with you to help you get the belt. And now you have it." Brittany said before looking down to the ring. "I may have my own issues with Taylor but i don't need a cowered who hides behind others to help me get to her."

Brittany would then look to Kelly again. "So, Kelly, I am done with this coalition, I am done with you, and You should watch your back. If Taylor doesn't manage to get the belt back from your pathetic ass. Then i will be coming for it." Brittany would then drop the mic in front of Kelly before exiting the arena with a big smile on her face.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:33 am

Karisma watched as Brittany said her peace. She smiled as well. "Unfortunately the only one in this entire arena making even an attempt to beautify herself just left. To continue to be seen with this flock of ugly heathens would tarnish my own shining beauty." Karisma nodded to the blonde. "Good luck." She added before departing.

Akashi grinned at the scene. "So, do I get to fight you yet, Conway-san?"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:17 pm

As Kelly announced the match plans, Talia couldn't help but lean back a little bit with a grin. The blonde might have ticked her off a little bit, but Talia couldn't help but enjoy the idea of the match. "Alaina," she said muffled from behind the mask. She wanted them all. Taylor, Alashi, all their clones, every single one of them. All their faces striking faces needed a little striking.

And Alaina was a great start.

The brunette grabbed the microphone, looking up at the ring slowly. For once, she agreed with Taylor. Partially. They'd have their fight eventually, and Talia reveled in the thought. "I wouldn't want to fight you now anyways Taylor. It'd be underhanded to fight you while you're...underhanded." The brunette rubbed her shoulder for a moment with a slight laugh. Her jaw clicked, but she played it off through the laugh while shifting to rub it as well.

The brunette more or less ignored Kelly's jest. She was still a little annoyed by her outburst. Talia raised the mask up so it rested on top of her head. "But after I'm through with your oversized puppet, I'll be coming right for you next Taylor. Whether you're ready or not."

She handed the microphone back to Kelly, only for the next plans to be ruined by the lack of unity. Talia looked at the other girls, her arms crossed once more. With a casual, yet reluctant look, she muttered "I can fight her," under her breath to Kelly. Akashi and her went back as far as Taylor and her did. She was another piece to the ugly puzzle that was her past with the group. She needed a good humbling as much as the one next to her did, but even so the hatred wasn't the same and the red eyed Talia didn't seem as enthusiastic about her own admission.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:43 am

Kelly was ALL smiles until she felt Brittany's hand in her face, pushing her away and do something Kelly never expected to happen. Deny and defy her, calling her a coward.

Kelly's jaw just remained wide open the whole time, hearing Brittany out before she said her goodbye and left with Karisma soon following.

The blonde stood there on stage frozen with shock and confusion, paying no mind to Talia... Only Brittany's cold words and feeling of total loneliness were all she felt. But when she heard Akashi's annoying persistence. She finally snapped.

"YEAH! WE GET TO FUCKING FIGHT!"
Kelly snapped at Akashi before turning to her Posse.

"You all wanna give me the silent treatment!? YOU THINK IM A COWARD TOO! FUCK YOU ALL! I'LL SHOW YOU ALL WHY IM HERE!"
Kelly spat to The Coaliton before pointing at Akashi.

"For the first time ever! It'll be Akashi Tanikaze VERSUS Kelly Conway for The Friction World Title!!! You got your match, start working out, bitch."
She yelled before tossing down her mic, and storming off the ramp in a fit, utterly humiliated.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:49 am

Akashi didn't think she could grin any wider as Kelly lost it and decided to pick the fight right then and there. Akashi looked slyly at Taylor. "We should have done this from the start." She said and raised her hand for the high five. "Let's take this bitches down!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:58 am

Taylor heard Akashi, but her attention was still at the top of the ramp.

"THERE'S FIVE OF US, AND NOW THERE'S FIVE OF YOU, KELLY!" She shouted after Kelly, her voice rasping coarsely, with a grim smile through clenched teeth. "AND OUR GIRLS AREN'T GONNA DITCH!"

She sprung nimbly up into the corner to perch like a panther waiting to pounce. "YOUR SHIP IS SINKING, AND WE'RE ABOUT TO FIND OUT IF YOUR RATS CAN SWIM!"

She remained on the turnbuckle, and glared fiercely at the remaining coalition members until they had all gone.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:22 am

As if to play it up even further, Akashi crossed her arms as Taylor shouted at the remnants of Kelly's gang. She furrowed her brow and when she was done marched over to where Taylor was and pulled back her hand.

"Hey, bitch," Akashi growled with the biggest grin on her face. She then swatted Taylor's ass as hard as she could. "HIGH FIVE ME OR I'M GOING TO STORM OFF AND THROW A BIG FIT!" She yelled, mocking Kelly and her crew. The two of them should have gotten their asses kicked but they didn't even bring their girls and they put Kelly and her Coalition on the ropes and it felt damn good. Akashi couldn't help but be playful even as Taylor continued to beat her chest and flash her looks.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:28 am

Taylor was an unstoppable force of nature. She was a wild animal staring down her prey. God damn she was intimidating, until...

WHAP!

"GaaaaAAAAAAOOOWWWW, MY GAWWWD!" She stiffened suddenly and covered her butt with both hands until she dropped down from the turnbuckles. She marched in place and jumped up and down until the stinging pain in her rump subsided enough that she could breathe again.

"JEEZ, Kashi!" She stared incredulously at the sumo. She was legitimately pissed, at first, but she couldn't suppress her smile. "Yeah, I'll high five you in the FACE, how 'bout THAT?"

With that she took a step and springboarded off middle rope, and came back at Akashi in the air while swinging her arm out wide for an epic high five.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:29 am

Talia was taken aback by Kelly's yelling, but she did feel it was justified. To the others, at least. Not to her of course, and she imagined the blonde understood that. Still, she was surprised to see the champion accept Akashi's challenge right after. It was like she had slipped right into their trap from the start. But at least it meant she wouldn't have to fight the sumo after all.

She just had to worry about Alaina for now.

The brunette looked up at the ring in disgust at the two. She clapped slowly three times, a blank look on her face, while backpedaling towards the ramp exit. She then slid her mask down, muttered "Soon enough," under her breath, and followed after Kelly.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum