Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:58 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:14 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 12:16 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:33 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:26 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 96 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 94 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Kalling out the Koalition!

+5
killcarrion
TheWamts
Lobo
Bluemouse
Tatyina
9 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Kalling out the Koalition! - Page 3 Empty Re: Kalling out the Koalition!

Post by TaliZorah Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:15 am

Akashi and Taylor's words more or less bounced off of Dark Angel. Whether they had merit or were logical was irrelevant. They were being spoken by them two; and thus Talia knew better than to even consider them. She opened her mouth slightly behind the mask, feeling for her jaw to click. And it did, right as she was expecting it to. As the question was presented to them, she more or less waited, wanting the others to proudly rebuttal the two. She didn't want to talk if she didn't have to, she was the new one of the group anyways.

But as the tension of the group became stretched, she couldn't help but look angrily at the others. They seemed all...indifferent. They didn't turn on each other but they all seemed so lethargic about the cause. She had hoped maybe the universal hatred had united them in comradary. But that wasn't true, and perhaps she had been naive to even consider it. They weren't friends, just very loose allies.

Still, it was unprofessional to show it, especially to the face of their enemy. The last thing they needed to do was prove them right.

Kelly included.

As she exploded in a tantrum, Angel turned her gaze away from the two in the ring to the champion in front of her. Things in her head shifted around. She understood why she'd been called that day in the first place, and why Kelly without any interaction between the two had brought her into it all. With her arms still crossed, she looked at the blonde with a blank stare from behind her mask. Her posture hadn't changed, but it was probably still easy to infer what her response was.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:45 am

On one hand, being shown up by all these other girls hogging the spotlight frustrated the purple-haired diva immensely. All that useless grandstand speeches, trying to cater to the brain dead masses, it was all a pointless waste of time where she could just outshine all of them with some well-placed violence. Talk was meaningless without strength to back it up.

But then on the other hand, Haruna wanted absolutely nothing to with this embarrassing spectacle their so-called leader was putting on. Her whole plot to backstab Kelly seemed almost completely meaningless, as the idiot seemed to bring it all upon herself. Biting her lip in frustration, she could barely hold herself back from taking a swing at the loudmouth blonde, even as foolish as it would have been amidst her 'allies'. Upset to the point that her disgust was visible on her face, she refrained from saying anything for now.

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:36 pm

Jessica sighed. She was really starting to regret being here. The Violent Violet hated the fact that everyone knew her as Kelly's lapdog. Somewhere she recognized that she had to break out, she recognized that she needed away from all this, she recognized that she needed to tear off on her own. But that was another matter for another time. For right now, she had to play her part.

The yelling was a little bit much. Jessica was not going to abide that. She felt like she was no longer at the point where she had to suck up to anyone anymore and she had no intention of doing that. A long muscled arm stuck out, and the Violent Violet waited for someone to stick a mic into it. Precisely that happened, and Jessica felt like she was ready to roll.

"Hello, Tokyo. Miss me?" It looked like they didn't. Their loss. Jessica did not particularly feel like responding to Kelly's question. She didn't really feel like she answered to anyone. And this was a delightful opportunity to steal Kelly's thunder. "Akashi. Sweetie. I understand English is hard, but look up the word bloviate. Or hot air. Or nonsense. This ain't exactly bushido shit we're doing here. I mean, sheesh. I had never fallen asleep standing up before, but there is a first time for everything. Don't you just know that, Taylor? No wait, no you don't. Because you keep getting second chances. And third chances. And fourth chances. How many cracks do you really need at Kelly? You'd think after round one you would learn not to stick your head in that particular ant pile, but here you are. You pretend you're so smart with all your delightful little ironies. You pretend you are so tough, getting smacked like a fucking rag doll. Pretending like you're a hero. You don't have to prove shit to us, dear. We already know you are a washed-up has-been. It is just fucking sad when you have to prove it to yourself. No, I don't hate you. I hate who you think you are. Both the damsel in distress, and still, somehow, the knight in shining armor too. Who have you saved? Who are you protecting? Is this a job, a calling, or a fucking show to you? Do you really feel like we have the hero of AFW in front of us tonight, Tokyo?"

She gestured to the crowd. Their response was irrelevant. They were the backdrop, they were the props, not the characters. Her even tone belied her true feelings. She had come up short against Taylor, just as Taylor had come up short as a whole. But that didn't stop her tonight. There was a wolfpack around her and she doubted there was anything Taylor could do that would slake their hatred. The Violent Violet was happy to stoke those particular fires. Feelings of inferiority be damned, she was going to give it her all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:45 pm

"Wow," Taylor blinked. "That IS pretty hateful. Where do you guys come up with this stuff? Do you just make it up as you go? I mean, like, what are these fourth chances I keep getting?"

Taylor lifted her hand and let it drop. The bullshit was getting pretty deep, and without anyone around to set the record straight... She wondered if she would be known as a has-been just because these bitches said it so much, just like Cassie got a reputation just from Talia running her mouth.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:07 pm

Karisma spoke up after Taylor finished. "Well, Kelly, when it comes to ugliness, among everyone here, you rank rather low on the totem pole of repulsion. I'm honestly surprised." It was true. Kelly was obnoxious but the company she was keeping was far worse, aside from Brittany.

Akashi meanwhile listened to the rantings. She grinned.
"Ok, I'll make this simple. Who's actually got the balls to come down here and get their ass kicked?"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:40 pm

Jessica completely ignored Kelly before going off on a random rant that had Kelly dragging her face down with the tips of her fingers, wondering if Jessica even watched Friction. "Ohmigawd Jess'ca. Cut a promo on your own time. Nobody cares how you feel!" Kelly thought as she tried her best to deal with the shame of being ignored. She was butthurt and the worst part about it was that she couldn't argue with Karisma.

Dark Talia and Haruna just looked at her without saying a word. She just looked at them, waiting for an answer that didn't come!

"Oohhh. MY. GAWD." Kelly finally groaned out. Only Death Bunny managed to speak up.  The blonde's eye twitched. She didn't need to hear Brittany or Karisma, but Talia and Haruna's silence... And Jessica's random rant.

"None of you bitches are ANY help! THANKS FOR THE MORAL SUPPORT, FAGGOTS!"
She cried out, jumping up and stomping on the ramp. "Except for Bunny." She added before turning around to face her annoying foes.

This was the most embarrassing moment of The Champion's life. Out of Six members. Only one had her back. The shame of it all.

"I hate both of you..."
She whined to Akashi and Taylor, feeling betrayed! This was all their fault!

"I can't let this circus go on any longer! You two are so eager to fight? You think The Higurashi Dojo can compete with the might of The Coalition? Hah! Well, Kelly Conway aims to please! I propose a series of THREE quality matchups between our stables for the good people of Japan, The United States of American and The World!" She beamed with a raised finger before turning to Haruna.

"Haruna Saitou was a relative rookie but even she was capable of taking down The Former Champion, Akashi Tanikaze! I say, we let her knock another champion down a peg!"  She barked into the mic before putting a hand on Haruna's shoulder. "That is why I propose Haruna Saitou VERSUS... Taylor... Parker..!" She announced proudly up until Taylor's name. Saying it with absolute venom in her voice.

"For the second match... It's been the talk of the town recently ever since the return of the most controversial figure in AFW history, so it's only natural that I, your AFW Friction World Champion, make it happen." Kelly said, turning to Talia before back to the Dojo. "The Dojo has a violent, overly-emotional, fight provoking coward who is very dangerous. And yet, My loyal Patriot still seeks to put her in her place for her violent attack last week! My girl's wanted it! Your girl's wanted it! I'll make it happen!" Said Kelly with a commanding presence, giving a breif pause before resuming.

"The Coalition demands Talia 'Dark Angel' Wilson versus Alaina 'The Amazon' Sanders!"

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:20 pm

Akashi really didn't care about Kelly making challenges like that. She didn't mind letting Alaina have a crack at Talia even though she'd like it as well. She didn't mind it if Taylor wanted to blow through Haruna either. It might be a good lesson for the upstart. Even if she wanted to do it too. Akashi grinned. she was feeling particularly gluttonous about taking on all of Kelly's "friends."

"So, then... I get to beat your ass?"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:40 am

And just like that, all of this stupidity somehow managed to pay off. This blonde moron might still be useful after all. Haruna's mouth curled into a vicious grin, more than happy to get a shot at another former champion. Having to play it off as that idiot's orders was just a minor inconvenience in comparison. Any indignities could easily be swept under the rug once she was finished overthrowing Kelly, after all.

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:19 am

Taylor's playful grin finally vanished with Kelly's challenges, and her eyes flashed at Talia. She wanted to charge up the ramp and knock the girl silly right then and there, but what would that solve? It was so frustrating she could puke.

Then she looked at the cocky rookie and her upper lip curled. She lifted the mic and pointed a finger at Haruna.

"I dunno what you're so happy about, man. Fighting me would not be a fun time for you," she declared. "But if I have to kick your ass to put you in your place, I'll do it, and it won't take long. I'm so much faster it'll make you sweat. I'm so much stronger you'll want to run for the hills. I'm so much better, at everything, you'll want to quit wrestling and never come back. I'll shatter you like Kelly's confidence when she figured out that all of you guys up there are just waiting for a chance to stab her in the back."

She let the words linger for a moment while the crowd cheered, before she moved on to Talia.

"Talia, you've been running from me for years. You've been sneaking around and ambushing me, and never, ever facing me in the ring. Every time I've put my hands on you, you ended up on the floor. You can fight Alaina now, and good luck with that, but someday, babe, I promise... You and me are gonna set things straight, right here."

She pointed down at the ring beneath her feet, and when she spoke again she was nearly shouting, and the crowd all rallied behind her.

"And you wanna talk about third and fourth chances? How many chances has Brittany Luvve had? How many fair fights have ANY of you actually won? I have had ONE rematch in my career, and I EARNED IT by KICKING ASS, and I GOT it because ANGEL DEMANDED IT. And I fought her pillar to post, I fought her until every one of YOU would've quit, and I came up holding the BELT. I was a real champ, Kelly, and you might be better at gouging eyes and dodging fights and rigging matches, but I've got you everywhere that it counts. Understand?

"All of you up there, every last one, take a good look at what's in this ring. Before you sign your name on the line to fight Taylor Parker or Akashi Tanikaze, think long and hard, man, because your safety is not guaranteed. Me and Kashi are all the thoughts that swim around in your little brains and make you wonder why, why, why didn't I just go to college."

Her intense, royal blue eyes seared the Coalition before she turned back to Akashi and lowered the microphone so that only the sumo could hear.

"Fuck this, let's get out of here, man. We gotta talk."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Sep 12, 2015 4:12 am

"Heh." Kelly huffed smugly without the mic in front of her face when she saw that look on Taylor's face change. It was so priceless, but she didn't gather that the punk would go off right there to Alaina, Talia and the rest of The Coalition.

"Aww... Hit a nerve have we? You still aren't sore about how I should have been the champion last Avalanche, are you? Good 'ol Avery Shields! She's got a future in store for her!" Kelly mocked as she tried to defend herself. Although, she did silently admit, Taylor was right. Brittany, (along with Kelly) have probably had more chances. They both had won three titles in their careers here in AFW. But the rest of the crew didn't need to know that.

"Taylor... By the end of this war, the only ringing bells you're going to hear are that of School bells when You and Queen Cholesterol will be going back to college to find new careers, because wrestling will be something you'll never be succuessful with ever again. I guarantee it." Kelly said smugly into her mic as she glared at Taylor. "But if you ask me, I think being a housewife was more your speed." She added before nudging Talia laughing obnoxiously.

The Champion then turned to Akashi. "You're so eager, Akashi! I bet you're like this at a buffet! But if you're hungry for a fight, you don't need to ask anymore... Because for my third proposed matchup! It's gonna be... A long awaited bout between The face of Japan... AND... A highly decorated American Hero, winner of three titles here in AFW!" Kelly barked into her mic as the cheering crowd roared, Kelly nodded at them. Finally, The Champion was going to actually compete.

"THAT'S RIGHT! FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER! ONE ON ONE! IT'S GOING TO BE... AKASHI TANIKAZE VERSUS... BRITTANY LUUVE!"
Kelly shouted into her mic with a wide grin as a dissapointed crowd gave a mixed reception. A matchup with Brittany Luuve and Akashi didn't sound so bad. But they were tired of their loudmouth champion running away.

Kelly was all smiles. She leaped towards Brittany, wrapped an arm around the girl and hugged her tightly while grinning at the crowd, blowing kisses to them all while the title remained seated on her shoulder.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum