Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 93 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 93 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

What Ever Happened to Mr. Fun?

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

What Ever Happened to Mr. Fun? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Ever Happened to Mr. Fun?

Post by Tatyina Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:55 am

"That's the first time you had a thing for her?" Johnny asked with a bit of incredulity in his voice. "Like, it didn't take long for me and Taylor to hit it off and junk. We kinda went right to datin and then, uh... married and junk." Johnny paused.

"But, like, the only reason I didn't go after this one girl I grew up with is because I, like, knew her since I was a baby. And even then once I became a full on dude..." The thoughts kind of took over. He didn't really talk to the Sumomo girls much anymore. It was a real shame, but at the same time it kind of wasn't. "How long have you known Alaina?"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

What Ever Happened to Mr. Fun? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Ever Happened to Mr. Fun?

Post by HighFly Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:06 pm

Charlie shift in his seat again, and now he was thinking. He'd known who Alaina was longer than she knew who he was that was for sure. But is knowing who someone is the same as knowing them? Probably not. "I knew who she was when we were in school but she didn't know who I was at all. We bumped into each other a few years ago and thats probably when we became actual friends. We hit it off but she never seemed to want to be anything more than a friend. After we got here she met Mamouru and seemed super happy, and for a while I was happy with someone too." Charlie said without mentioning Talia by name. He figured Johnny would know what he meant.

"She told me she met a new guy too recently, they have a date coming up or something." Charlie said with a shrug. He had more or less accepted that he wasn't going to get anywhere with Alaina. At this point he didn't care. There was someone for everyone, he just hadn't met the one who was actually "the one" yet...... right?

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Sep 12, 2015 6:34 am

"Oh. Yeah, man, that's cool and junk." Johnny said, turning his head. "Hope it works out for her this time. Like, my bro actually did love her for the record. Like, I know he's pretty shitty sometimes, but he didn't wanna break up with Alaina. He didn't really have a choice. But, like, it was pretty shitty how he broke up with her." Johnny shrugged.

"But, like, it's not like you flew off the handle when you found out about it." He said. "But, like, anyway, what are you doin now when you're not trainin or in the ring?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:10 pm

Charlie was ready for a lot of questions once this all started. However, this caught him totally off guard. "Nowadays I train, make sure my knee is still good and other than that.... like, nothing." Charlie said, partially answering Johnnys question and coming to a small realization of his own.

"I guess I mostly stick to myself these days, I talk to Alaina and Carmen but don't get to see them face-to-face as much as I used to." Charlie gave a sort of resigned shrug. "I guess I look at my closest friends and they're all doing great. I feel like I'd just hold them back or something."

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:26 pm

Johnny had seen this before. His own wife could shut herself off sometimes. She wasn't an alcoholic, but it didn't matter that the reasons were different. For someone who suffered an injury that debilitated them in a sport where being healthy was almost everything that mattered, it could be devastating, especially when compounded with other issues.

"How would you hold them back and junk?" Johnny asked flatly. "Ya gotta find somethin ta do, dude." He added.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:05 pm

Johnny said something Charlie knew was true, but somehow had avoided. He did need to do something, anything really... but what? "I feel like they're on the up and up, while I'm struggling to get back to what I used to be. With all the negativity I brought I feel like I just bring a nasty black cloud around with me." Charlie said with a shrug.

Johnny other words about having to find something to do kept ringing in his ears. Charlie rubbed his hand over his eyes and shook his head. "Finding something to do would probably be the smart thing to do.... I just don't know what. The most I've done outside wrestling is make goofy voices which landed me a part time gig doing bit-parts voice acting. I guess I could do that or something?" Charlie said, not even thinking of that possibility before now. Still, his voice wasn't quite what it used to be. Maybe he could try to get back into the groove of that after all...

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:25 pm

"Everyone goes through shit, dude." Johnny replied. "That's all the more reason to have your friends around and junk." He shrugged. "But, like, I didn't really mean, like... that sorta thing. I don't know if you're going to get any seiyuu work in Japan with some goofy voices and junk."

Johnny paused. "I meant, like, a hobby and junk. Just something that you can focus on when you're not wrstlin and trainin. Like Taylor does all her art shit and, she's not even really that good at it, like, she's not a pro but, she's found her thing and people buy her shit and that's pretty awesome but I think she'd do it even if no one bought it cause it's relaxin and junk. Like, she goes out and plays football with the kids in the parks and does that kinda shit. "

Johnny paused. "I've been workin on my car and, like, I work out and junk, but I do, like workout as a hobby too, not just to help train." Johnny flexed his muscled. "That's why I'm shredded as fuck, dude." He grinned. "But. like, yeah... It could be anything man. Seeing a movie once a week or going sight seeing. Going hiking or camping up in Hokkaido or layin on a beach down in Kyushu. There's a lot of cool shit to do in Japan and, like, maybe you're not into it and junk," Johnny paused. "I'm not really, but the shrines are cool as fuck and maybe you might find some peace or whatever. I dunno man." Johnny shrugged. "Just, anything, dude."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:56 pm

Charlie never had a hobby. In that regard his life was sort of a void. He never really found anything he liked doing for the sake of it other than wrestling. Before he at least had LC to run around with, and bring to the park. That little guy had a way of taking his mind off things. Maybe that was it, another rescue dog? That appealed to Charlie far more than anything else Johnny mentioned, or that had popped into his mind.

"Yeah... thats cool dude, I can tell you love the gym thats for sure!" Charlie said with a friendly laugh. "I have never been a creative or artsy person but I imagine that I'll think of something." Charlie said as he sat back. "I think thats more than enough about a boring, under-card guy like me. How are you and the family all doing?"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:14 am

"Yeah, dude." Johnny said in response to Charlie. All of it could pretty much be answered with two simple words. It was pretty much Johnny's mantra. Johnny shrugged when Charlie asked about himself though. "Yeah, like, it's been pretty stressful and junk lately. Both of us got a lot of shit goin on, but it's cool. We still try and find time for one another and junk and, like, I guess everyone's doing good at the Dojo. I mean, it's cool to see my ma more, I guess.'

He loved his mom, but he was glad he didn't live at home anymore. "Uh, And, like, I guess my bro and his wife and kid are doing pretty good and junk. Megumi's pretty fuckin adorable. Uhhhh... I mean, I guess you don't really care about the rest of my family and junk, right? But, uh, my cousin and Shinobu's sister are getting a place together, so that's pretty cool. My uncle kinda sucks and junk..." Johnny muttered. This was pretty awkward.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:41 pm

Charlie nodded and listened as Johnny spoke of his family. He was amazed at the amount of names Johnny rattled off. Charlie never saw anyone other than his parents, and they weren't what you would call model child-raisers. "Its all right, I am glad that everyone is doing well. Family is important, and its good to see that you still keep in touch with that many people."

That also reaffirmed Charlie's need for a family. Sure Alaina was the little sister he never had, but she's been watching out for him more than the other way around. He'd have to give her a call or meet up with her soon just to thank her for that. He also needed a dog. LC wasn't someone you replace, but he knew that there was probably another little fella out there just like him that needed Charlie as much as Charlie needed them.

"Man, I have to say I envy you. You seem to have everything together. Healthy home life and a thriving career." Charlie said as he mimed a tipping of the cap to Johnny.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum