Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 140 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 140 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

When Tempers Collide

3 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

When Tempers Collide - Page 6 Empty Re: When Tempers Collide

Post by Tatyina Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:37 am

Junko was back in a flash, springing to the kitchen from where she had been when she heard Taylor's call. She rushed to the griddle and and opened up to see black taiyaki. She sighed and looked at Taylor. She was trying to give her a stern look, but she had heard the conversation between her and Alaina.

"I'm afraid these fishes geese are cooked." She said, frowning. "I was going to give these as a treat for the girls, too." She said and sighed. She then looked at Taylor. "I can't be mad at you." She said. "I'm glad you were able to talk to her, I think that she needed to know she isn't alone even if things aren't always easy. Sometimes there's no way to make a right decision and we all have to understand that when we're put in those situations, all of us have each others back."

Junko rubbed Taylor's back and gave her a warm smile. "You remember that too, my precious daughter." She said and leaned in to kiss Taylor on the forehead.

As she pulled away, she looked at the griddle and then at Taylor. "You're still cleaning the griddle though. That will teach you to give me the "get out of here mom" look when I'm in the middle of cooking, fufu."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:53 am

"Well, you could've told us to go in the other room!" Taylor reasoned, and stepped in to take over. She took the griddle out of Junko's hands and went to the sink to pry the blackened cakes loose.

"Sorry. I'll take care of it. Do you have enough batter for more? I'll make more. Here." She stuffed her unopened beer into Junko's hands and ushered her toward the living room. "Just do your thing, I got this."

She freed the fish-shaped cakes and went about vigorously scrubbing the hot griddle with steel wool until the burnt bits were gone.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:19 am

Junko raised an eyebrow at Taylor. Like that would have happened. Still, she nodded to Taylor. "I have some more. i wasn't just going to make the two." She said and reached into the fridge and pulled out the batter and bean paste. She set it on the counter.

"It's easy. Fill it up a little more than halfway on one side and then put the paste in. Fill it up and then close it!" She explained. "Make all the batter and then I'll gather the girls after a little catch up with Alaina-chan. If there's not enough, we can share, fufu."

Junko turned and opened Taylor's beer, giggling as she tossed the cap and slipped into the living room.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Sep 25, 2015 3:14 am

Alaina poked her head back inside at the two women scrubbing away at dishes and preparing something to eat. It seemed like she completely overlooked the burning fish that Junko started prior to Taylor popping in. Alaina stood by the doorway, leaning in and tapping on the entryway with her hand.

Alaina knew Junko and Taylor liked their mother/daughter time. She wanted to keep going with the new feeling of togetherness she had, but didn't want to step on anyones feet either. "Um... can I help you guys with anything?" Alaina asked innocently, trying not to sound intrusive.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content