» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 95 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 95 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Nikolette Tessla Vs. Taylor Parker: #1 Contender Match

4 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Nikolette Tessla Vs. Taylor Parker: #1 Contender Match - Page 9 Empty Re: Nikolette Tessla Vs. Taylor Parker: #1 Contender Match

Post by TaliZorah Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:54 pm

The masked woman seemed to just laugh to herself, contemplating what to do next. The struggle on Taylor's face seemed to fuel her. She started for her, until her attention was directed to where Taylor was looking. Nikolette was coming back around. The woman stopped for a second. The mask looked from Nikolette, then back to Taylor, then back to Nikolette. Despite the mask, it was clear she was smirking.

The boos seemed to just get louder as the crowd realized this wasn't just a hit and run ambush. The assailant walked over to the Serbian, letting the steel pipe slide down her hand so she was gripping it at the top like a dagger. As she got into range, the woman viciously punted Nikolette's defenseless head with her right foot. She then brought the steel pipe up and rested it on her shoulder like an axe with a very audible laugh.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Nikolette Tessla Vs. Taylor Parker: #1 Contender Match - Page 9 Empty Re: Nikolette Tessla Vs. Taylor Parker: #1 Contender Match

Post by Bluemouse Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:26 pm

Taylor didn't immediately see what the woman was doing when she turned away from her, but her moment of confusion came to an abrupt and horrifying end with the kick into a defenseless Nikolette. The crowd cringed.

"No!" Taylor pulled herself up to her knees. Her one arm hung limp, but she held up her other hand pleadingly. "No no no! Talia, don't!" She begged.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:52 pm

"Ooohwaaahahgh!"

Nikolette rolled onto her back, holding tightly onto her head, clutching her hair tightly while her eyes focused on the Kitsuneko. As blurry as they were, and as in pain and weak as she felt, she couldn't let the menacing woman put her away with another pipe hit. She just wasn't in a position to do anything else except lay there and watch.

"Y-Ya'll alright?" She said, throwing a brief glance Taylor's way. She had heard taylor yelling, but couldn't make it out. The tenseness of the situation made her aching muscles burn even worse.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:53 pm

The masked woman heard Taylor's pleas and it only seemed to drive her forward. She noticed the groggy concern Nikolette had for the injured Taylor and it made her laugh again. What an idiot. Concern for someone else when she was in immediate danger. Where was the logic in that? Now hoodless, the woman brushed her brunette hair to the side of the mask as she stalked around the downed Tessla.

She dropped down and grabbed a fistful of Nikolette's hair, roughly tugging her up into a seated position so both were facing Taylor. She dug one knee into Nikolette's back while she balanced with the other leg.

Then, cruelly, she slid the steel pipe in front of the Serbian Croat's neck and pulled back to choke her. "Why shouldn't I?" The woman taunted across to the blonde. "What are you going to do about it? What CAN you do about it?" The masked woman laughed much louder this time, and not just in a taunting, sinister manner. Maybe it was her much better view of the dislocated, lifeless arm on Taylor that made her so jovial. Or maybe she was just that sadistic.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:22 am

"Nnnnngh!"

Nikolette groaned as Talia pulled her up. Her hair had been pulled on so much by Taylor, that at this point she barely felt it. Her body complied, however and she was sat up as Talia wanted.

Her eyes met Taylor's and she shook her head. "D-Don't-HNGK!"

Her hands came up and she weakly pressed against The kitsuneko's pipe as she was roughly choked. She knew she'd be out again soon. So with one hand, she tried to wave Taylor off.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:34 am

"Let her GO, Talia."

Taylor rose up on her knees, clasping her hurt arm with her other hand. She considered briefly trying to pop her own shoulder back into the socket, but she didn't even know how to go about it. It seemed like the sort of thing that worked out better in fiction than in real life...

She knew she was in non shape to put up much of a fight. She had been in this position before...

"Let her GO!"

She demanded. If she begged, Talia would only do worse. It she fought, she would lose. Both of them would. She couldn't just let her choke Nikolette, though! Who knows what that twisted psychopath would do if nobody stopped her.

She did the only thing she though she could. She clasped her hands together in front of her chest. "Talia... Please."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:14 pm

The masked woman pulled back a little harder, not to hurt Nikolette more but to lean away from Taylor as she approached. But as she saw and was reminded of the dislocated arm at the former champion's side, the brown-haired girl eased back on the choke. Her attention was entirely away from Nikolette, though, so she didn't even know if the girl was still conscious. Nevertheless, she leaned forward and whispered, "Now we're even," into her ear. She then tossed the Serb to the side face first onto the mat, and reaffirmed her grip onto the steel pipe.

She then looked up at Taylor with a smirk. Each time she had the blonde at her mercy, the woman didn't break. She didn't beg, she didn't cry, and she didn't even hold back on the smack talk. But then again women like her never did. At least, not when it came to her own well being.

Taylor had soft spots. She always had. First it was Johnny. Then Cassie...the brunette could appreciate that. She couldn't relate. But she could appreciate.

The masked woman grinned and stepped towards Taylor. She may had been a beaten, exhausted, and crippled Taylor, but she was still dangerous. She took another step closer, the steel pipe at her side until she was only about a couple feet from the ex champion. The woman laughed, not at Taylor, but at herself. The hairs on the back of her neck had risen, and she had goose bumps. It was surreal staring Taylor down from that close. Even knowing at any moment the injured woman could still lash out at her, the masked woman just stared her down, her red eyes glaring through the small slits in the mask.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:54 pm

Taylor was tremendously relieved when the woman finally released Nikolette. It was between the two of them now, and no matter what, she could handle that.

She looked her dead in the eye, and her voice came low and guttural, like distant thunder.

"One more step," she warned. "And you're mine. I will eat you alive."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:13 am

The masked woman laughed and clapped her hands together.  She shook her head and slightly leaned forward, all while cackling.  "Oh my, that's a good one.  It really is."  She leaned back and put her hands at her sides.  "I haven't laughed that hard in awhile."  She then offered her right hand far out to the side.  "High-Five to that."

She then paused for a few seconds and slowly lowered her hand.  "Oh..." she said, her voice suddenly quiet and withdrawn.  "Right."  The woman then shook her head again, her grin showing right through her kitsune mask.  Still gripping the pipe tightly, the masked woman then took another step closer to Taylor, now having to tilt her head up to keep eye contact.  "Go ahead.  Make my day."

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:48 am

Amidst all the chaos that engulfed the arena,"Flashing Lights" by Kanye West exploded on the arena speakers as The Champion, Kelly Conway strolled onto the arena stage, clad in her ring attire with her championship title slung over her shoulder while she carried a mic, grinning widely as she looked down at a beaten Nikolette while Taylor and her friend stared eachother down.

"Ladies and Gentleman... I'm here to inform you all that Tonight's Main Event HAS BEEEN RENNNDEEERRRED A NO CONTESSST!!! HAHAHA!! YES!" Kelly cried with her best announcers impression before cackling in front of the booing crowd.

"Don't stop, get it, get it!" She sung while dancing on the stage, looking at the battered and exhausted Taylor and the nearly strangled Nikolette.

"Aww... Well you two have certainty looked better! But don't worry... I still run the show here in case you two had forgotten. And I think that's exactly what happened. You both forgot who runs the things here." Kelly muttered into the mic as she looked at her title belt and gleefully stroked it.

"And you're so focused on this... You forgot to ask our masked friend why she's even here! How rude of you! Right, my friend?"

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next