Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:18 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 99 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 99 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Change Places!

3 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Change Places! - Page 3 Empty Re: Change Places!

Post by Tatyina Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:21 am

Vi's eyes widened and she covered her mouth with both hands, sucking in a breath. Whatever she did, she simply had to keep from laughing at the poor blonde. 'Oh, dearest, dearest Alis, how devilish you are indeed!' She thought while she forced her eyes to knit in concern.

"Oh, my goodness!" She exclaimed. "I never thought she'd be capable of THAT sort of mischief! No doubt that your friend had no part to play in this sordid affair." She shook her head and frowned at Bonnie. "Oh, I'm so sorry... Is there anything I can do for you, my dear?" She asked, looking at Bonnie with sympathetic eyes.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:23 pm

Bonnie was trembling as she sobbed. Clyde buried his face in Bonnie's hair as he cried along with her. Seeing Bonnie torn up was wearing him down.

"S-She didn't... " She cried with a muffled choice against Clyde's shoulder before she lifted her head and revealed her watery red eyes and nose, sniffling heavily with a scowling, furious gaze upon her face.

"SHE WAS FUCKING INNOCEENNT!!! THAT BITCH! I'LL MURDER HER! I'LL FUCKIN' KILL 'ER!!"
Bonnie screamed, standing up and swinging her arms to punch the air wildly in a fit of hysteria, kicking her coffee table, knowing over the tea and happy pictures that lay upon it as she stormed out the door to head for her truck, not even realizng she dind't have the keys.

"Bonnie! Wait!" Clyde cried, going after Bonnie and grabbing her arms to restrain her as she struggled with him.

"LET ME GO! LEMME THE FUCK GO!" She whaled through the sobs as she struggled with her brother, trying to elbow him, stomp on his foot, anything. Not caring she didn't even have shoes on. She was just in shorts and jersey. She broke down again and slumped on the hallway outside.

"....She didn't do anything... She didn't even..."

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:54 am

Violate took a step back as Bonnie swung her fists in the air. She held onto her hat as though it might blow off as she looked at the blonde. She wished she could have gotten a recording of it, but, alas.

"Oh, my..." She said again. "What will you do?" She asked, tilting her head in concern. "You wouldn't want to do anything too rash. That would just be playing into her hands, right?" She said.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:28 am

Bonnie sunk to her knees in the hallway. Her head sunk as she thought of Kagami and how responsible she felt.

Clyde heard Vi's words and frowned deeply, marching to Allison's place would feel so right but...

"I think... Violate might be right, sis." He muttered softly after swallowing hard to admit that.

"F-Fuck....Fuck!" Bonnie cried, putting her hands to the ground with Clyde releasing his grip on her. Bonnie stared at the ground as her tears would fall before she finally looked up at the two in front of her.

"Duffy... We're gonna wait fer or... Or... Find Duffy..." She said, somewhere between making an order and pleading.

"Alright... We'll wait for Duff." Clyde agreed.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:57 am

Violate continued to watch the siblings as they fretted and descended into despair. She shook her head and looked around. The place was a mess after Bonnie's freak out. She looked back at the two of them and sighed. "Should I..." She opened her mouth to speak, but closed it. She knew what she was getting into and carefully remained silent and tried to focus on what Bonnie was going through. It was delicious enough to hold her appetite, after all.

Duffy had been at the AFW facility putting in a workout. She had tried to sober up a bit lately, and really focus on getting into peak physical condition. She wanted to prove something, that was for sure. However, after she finished up, she decided that maybe hitting the pub wasn't such a bad idea. However, just as she settled in, she checked her phone. Bonnie had blown it up pretty hard and with a quick shot and a grumble, she made her way home. All in all, it was about an hour later when she burst through the door. Violate had insisted upon cleaning up the spilled tea and putting everything in its place, but the Scot's explosion into the apartment was still just as calamitous.

"Oi!?!" Duffy barked. "Th' fuck's goin on!?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:48 am

Bonnie had been blowing up Duffy's phone waiting for a response, pacing around the apartment as she texted her lover and Kagami, asking if the latter was home and okay. Already she made plans to visit her but right now she wanted her girl home.

Clyde, had his eyes locked on Vi. He wondered if his sister was the one in the right and he was just being an ass. But he didn't trust Violate, she rubbed him the wrong way and he feared deeply for his Sister and even Duffy's safety.  Out the corner of his eye, his cautious gaze never left Violate. But silently he hoped, he was wrong and just being paranoid.

When Duffy barged into the home, Bonnie greeted her by leaping right towards her, kissing her lips aggressively before burying her face into Duffy's shoulder, sobbing.

"D-Duff.... I done fucked up..."

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:53 am

Duffy gave Bonnie a stinky look. "The fuck? "how'n th' fuck ya fuck up, lass?" She said. She then turned and pointed at Vi. "An 'oo th' fuck is that cunt?" She growled.

The wait had been pretty boring once the instant feelings of dread, panic and anger could no longer be held at max levels. Violate had found a comfortable spot and checked her phone while Clyde gave her the stink eye. it was all very amusing and Bonnie's girlfriend was quite the firecracker. She finished typing her text message and looked at the Scot.

"Oh, I'm just an acquaintance. I was just having some tea with Bonnie before the bad news arrived. I'm so, so sorry." She said, frowning. She then slipped her hand into her vest pocket and hit send.

Violate wrote:I was just out having some tea when the most awful thing happened! You've really burdened me with this terrible sort of work, having to console Bonnie Gastin. I'm terrible at it! You're a naughty bird! XOXO~ Vi

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:34 pm

"I... Allison Watson attacked my friend, Kagami Celeste... She video taped it... SHE FUCKING TAPED IT!" Bonnie babbled with clear hysteria in her voice, but she was glad to see that Duffy was nonetheless okay and safe now. Her whole posse seemed safe.

But upon hearing Duffy's usual manner of greeting, Bonnie waved her arms in front of her lover. "Y-Yeah! She's no cunt. She's an acquaintance. A good friend. Duffy, this is Violate." Bonnie said before turning around to eye her brother to silently warn him to keep his mouth shut.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:44 pm

Duffy didn't spare more than a glance and a growl at Violate but focused on Bonnie. "Dirty fuckin cunt! Why aren't ye tearin out her arsehole right noo!?" She demanded, grinding her fist into her palm.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:05 am

Bonnie narrowed her eyes back at Duffy immediately. "The... Hell you talkin' about!?" Bonnie snapped back in a fit.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next