Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 186 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 186 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Title Ceremony featuring the current AFW World Champion - Kelly Conway

5 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Title Ceremony featuring the current AFW World Champion - Kelly Conway - Page 4 Empty Re: Title Ceremony featuring the current AFW World Champion - Kelly Conway

Post by Tatyina Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:42 pm

"OI!" Nikolette barked as she turned her head to glare at Kelly and her obnoxious face. "CAN IT!"

She turned back and looked at Taylor as she folded her arms. Nikolette tilted her head and leaned into Taylor. "I was just thinkin the same thing." She said.

However, before the two could continue, familiar music began to play and instantly the crowd began to boo. Lukretia Von Creuzfeldt, General Manager of Friction stepped out from the backstage area and stood at the top of the ramp with a haughty gait and cruel smile. She looked over the scene as her eyes went from Kelly, down to the two girls who were chest to chest right in front of her.

"I vill admit..." Lukretia said as she slowly began to stalk down the ramp. "Zat zis is not exactly how I pictured zis ceremony to have gone." She lifted her eyes up and focused on the Blonde in the ring. "Zough, you certainly never fail to live up to meine expectations of you, Ms. Convay.." She said as her brow knit a little.

"Nein, it is not you who I am surprised by..." She continued until she was standing in front of Nikolette and Taylor. "No, here is somezing much more intriguing..." She smiled as she took the moment to place a hand on either girl's shoulder, resting he microphone on Nikolette for the moment. Lukretia tilted her head, looking back and forth between the two girls as if she was sizing them up.

She pulled her hands off them and continued to address Kelly. "If not for meine benevolence, zen either of zese to young ladies could be standing vhere you are right now. Isn't zat right, Ms. Convay?" Lukretia grinned maliciously.

"Both have a very legitimate claim for vanting to fight you again, but unfortunately, I only have one spot for zat." She looked up at Kelly. "Do you think I should pick one of zem or should I go find anozer kavaii for you to fight?" She growled the last part and looked back at Taylor and Nikolette.

"Nein, ze decision is not hers. If you two vant Ms. Convay so badly, zen whoever vants her more, can have her. I zought ze two of you vere associates. My mistake. I'm sure zere vill be no trouble in your match zen..."

Lukretia laughed as she turned away from the three.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Title Ceremony featuring the current AFW World Champion - Kelly Conway - Page 4 Empty Re: Title Ceremony featuring the current AFW World Champion - Kelly Conway

Post by Bluemouse Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:06 am

Taylor dropped her microphone to her side when the music began, and put her weight on one foot. She rolled her eyes irritably when Lukretia went through her usual flowery bullshit routine. She was just not in the mood for it.

Then her heart skipped a beat when she finally got to the point. The idea of a match against her friend and dojo-mate was revolting at first. With so much at stake, it felt so wrong! But she knew Nikolette wasn't going to back down, and Taylor certainly never would either...

"Fine," she said flatly, looking straight at Nik. She extended her hand out to the brunette to shake. "May the best woman win, right?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:15 am

Nikolette inhaled sharply once Lukretia was finished and she was back face to face with Taylor. She fixated on Taylor's eyes once more and didn't let her gaze break. She pulled up her arm and crashed her hand against Taylor's, giving it a hard squeeze. She was firm, and went in to see if Taylor would match her, a small little contest in that moment, but she had respect in her challenging grip.

"That's right." She said. "Whichever one of us wins, Kelly's the one who's gonna lose in the end." She stated.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:26 am

Taylor gave Nikolette a strong grip, and didn't break eye contact, or even blink. People, Nikolette included, might be inclined to think that the Croatian was the stronger of the two due to her size advantage, but Taylor was not willing to cede that to her.

She held onto Nikolette's hand and pulled her in close, shoulder to shoulder, with her mouth near Nikolette's ear. "I still love you," she said. "But I'm gonna give you an ass kicking you'll never forget."

She parted from the taller girl with a wink, but no smile. She spared one last smoldering look down at Kelly, let it linger while the crowd soaked up the scene, and then turned and strode out of the arena.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:58 am

"Yeah, same."

Nikolette whispered back as their heads were close. She considered Taylor one of her best friends, maybe even her best outside of her girlfriend. Still, she was taking this match seriously. This was probably the biggest match of her career and her toughest opponent. She had to be ready.

She stared down Taylor until she left then turned and looked at Kelly. She pointed at her as she began to back out of the arena.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:14 am

Kelly was taken aback when the duo shouted at her in unison, making her flinch back, wide eyed and her lips sealed tightly, only to furrow her brow, clearly offended and about to give the two a piece of her mind when suddenly a familar theme began to play that had Kelly's eyes going wider than before as she saw the Friction GM appear. Kelly gripped her title tightly and clinched her teeth, she had a hunch this wouldn't be good.

And as Kelly listened to Lukretia, she snarled, knowing that both times Lukretia had something to do with her success against both Taylor and Nikolette. The truth made Kelly's blood boil as she scowled with crazed hatred towards the three women, narrowing her eyes as Lukretia taunted her before making her decision, Taylor and Nikolette would fight to determine the new number one contender!

Kelly hugged her title tightly as this was ordered, looking at the duo, friends, dojo-mates and people who just plain hated Kelly, now fighting eachother for a chance at her! It was bad comedy.

Kelly stood there glaring at everyone, she felt insulted, her great debut as champion and her first defense, the whole show stolen by these idiots! She glared at Taylor and Nik before raising the mic to her mouth.

"FINE! You can arrange whatever the hell you want! At the end of the day, Kelly Conway is still your champion and is going to remain your champion when all is said and done! I've beaten both of you before and will gladly do it again! But any of you think you can come in here and spoil my moment you're sadly mistaken! ROSIE!"
Kelly barked angrily into her mic before looking down at Rosie to call for her assistance... Only to see that the young kawaii was long gone! The only thing left was her hat!

"ROSIE!" Kelly spat, looking around hastily, realizng she was alone with the lions and without anyone to hide behind! That little twerp had flown the coop!

"...Fine..." Kelly said into the mic before pointing to the orchestra off to the side of the entrance stage. "This is still my show, so hit my music!" She ordered before the guy in first chair began the string version "Flashing Lights" by Kanye West. And with the music behind her, Kelly, alone in the center of the ring, raising the AFW Friction Title high above her head glaring at the two contenders with spiteful eyes.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4