Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 168 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 166 Guests :: 2 Bots

saryakimura96, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Title Ceremony featuring the current AFW World Champion - Kelly Conway

5 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Title Ceremony featuring the current AFW World Champion - Kelly Conway - Page 3 Empty Re: Title Ceremony featuring the current AFW World Champion - Kelly Conway

Post by Bluemouse Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:28 am

Taylor glanced over at her friend and training partner, and cocked an eyebrow at her.

"What are..." She started to say without the microphone, but shook her head and turned back to Kelly.

"I've had just about enough of..."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Title Ceremony featuring the current AFW World Champion - Kelly Conway - Page 3 Empty Re: Title Ceremony featuring the current AFW World Champion - Kelly Conway

Post by Tatyina Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:31 am

"I'm sick a yer..."

This time Nikolette stopped as they both spoke up again. The brunette furrowed her brow. She threw a quick glance at Taylor. "I got this one." She said and looked back at Kelly. "As I was sayin!"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:37 am

"Dude," Taylor shot Nikolette a dirty look and held out a hand for her to back off. "I got this," she said in unison.

She took a breath to go back to yelling at Kelly, but Nikolette just kept going! What the hell was she doing?

Taylor forgot about Kelly for a moment and turned to face Nikolette, one hand on her hip and the other holding the mic up at her shoulder. She tapped her foot while she smoldered at her dojo-mate.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:28 pm

Kelly was about ready to bust out the American flag and order Rosie to play the American National Anthem when she heard a horrible, familiar voice greet her. She whipped her head around with wide open eyes and saw... Her. Her eyes narrowed hatefully in an instant the very moment she saw Taylor Parker, the woman this crowed loved so dearly.

"PARKER!" She barked with pure spite on her tongue as Taylor and Nikolette fucking Tessla confronted her! Wait, Nikolette!?

Kelly, instinctively grabbed Rosie by the wrist and pulled the little pink haired Kawaii in front of her while she hugged her title belt close to her chest with one arm as the two tried to get their point across without talking over one another. She'd watch and listen to the two, going from angry and fearful, to a mix of amusement and annoyance. These two were interrupting HER moment and they couldn't even finish sentences!!?!?

Kelly pushed the mic she had kept, back to her lips. "NO. I GOT THIS!" Kelly spat angrily. "The Friction Title Match has been successfully defended! I just got done having classic bout with Aiko Takeda, who bravely and valiantly competed like the rising star she is!" Kelly said as she pointed at the side of the ring where Paramedics were now assisting Aiko onto a stretcher.

"See that? She's a real winner, ladies! Unlike the two of you! Has-Beens that I've already beaten and don't even deserve to polish my ring boots! Summer Splash... Is for important people... Like yours truly! The new face of AFW! Friction's Champion! The New First Lady of Professional Wrestling! Me!" Kelly said proudly as she raised her title high above her head. "The two of you can argue all day about who gets a chance to fight me... But as far as I'm concerned! Neither of you are important to AFW or Friction any longer! You're Yesterdays! News!" Kelly said, grinning widely towards the two, while she kept Rosie in front of her.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:16 pm

Nikolette was pretty insulted and infuriated at Kelly's words. That boiled her blood even more and she lifted up her microphone. "Oi! Why don'tcha try sayin that without hidin behind a lil girl!"

Nikolette spiked her microphone and pushed off, to start running down the ramp at Kelly. If she had to go through a little kawaii girl to get to "the champ" then that was exactly what she was going to do!

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:48 am

Taylor let her glare linger on Nikolette while Kelly talked, only half paying attention to the obnoxious champ, which was more than enough to get the gist of the usual torrent of trash talk.

Finally, she turned back toward the ring and cocked her head and her hips defiantly. "Why don't you try saying-" Again, in unison with Nikolette. Enough was enough!

Nik's microphone clattered to the floor, but before she could get more than a step closer to the ring, Taylor's hand shot out like lightning and caught her by the arm. She pulled her in close, almost nose-to-nose, and left the microphones out of it.

"Nik," she said sternly. "Fuck off."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:56 am

Nikolette jerked as she was grabbed and pulled nose to nose with Taylor. She didn't back down as she breathed into the microphone that separated their lips and her green eyes focused on Taylor's blue orbs.

"I ain't backin off from this." She said and squared her shoulders. She leaned into Taylor so their foreheads touched. "So why don't y'all step aside."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:55 pm

Kelly was gloating over her "serious" victory one minute, and Rosie had just about tuned out to all the cringing. And she was snapped back to it by the sound of a new arrival. Rosie recognized her as Taylor Parker, who she knew to be enough of a badass to not cause a repeat of the Kawaii "champion" scene.

And then someone else came to join in, who Rosie didn't recognize, but was clearly confident with confronting Taylor, literally getting up in her face. Rosie vaguely remembered that thing about helping Kelly out with anyone serious who came down that ramp... but these particular challengers were a bit...

She looked around, hardly anyone was paying attention to her by now, they probably wouldn't even notice... Rosie quietly placed her hat beside Kelly's feet, softly pushing away from the American "champion". Yeah, that'd do just fine. No one could possibly know she was gone if the hat was still here!

Title Ceremony featuring the current AFW World Champion - Kelly Conway - Page 3 SAdcZrMTitle Ceremony featuring the current AFW World Champion - Kelly Conway - Page 3 MVRLLQmTitle Ceremony featuring the current AFW World Champion - Kelly Conway - Page 3 I82ome3Title Ceremony featuring the current AFW World Champion - Kelly Conway - Page 3 UAjmKPCTitle Ceremony featuring the current AFW World Champion - Kelly Conway - Page 3 MAai8oKTitle Ceremony featuring the current AFW World Champion - Kelly Conway - Page 3 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:41 am

Kelly was at first worried. Her 'team' was not here, all she had was Rosie and her two biggest enemies were out to kick her ass! She was hiding behind her confident words and a Kawaii, but soon enough, she found her worries going away when it become clear that the two wrestlers couldn't seem to get along!

Slowly, a vile grin crept over Kelly's lips.

"Aww... How it breaks my heart to see friends fighting, especially when it's over something so futile! Because you see, neither of you is worthy of even trying to compete for my title! Still, I'd humor both you has-beens but it certainty wouldn't do. I'd expect the both of you to just gang up on me before fighting among yourselves! I can't trust either of you to play fair! So... I'll make the choice for both you...." Kelly said, letting her words linger a bit as she looked at the pair before finally speaking up.

"Neither of you dweebs has what it takes to be a champion because the better woman has already beaten you! Hah!"
Kelly snickered, raising her title up.

"Thanks for wasting my time, Losers. I suggest you step now if you're just going to argue among yourselves."

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:39 pm

"HEY!" Taylor turned and glared down the ramp at Kelly. "SHUT UP!"

She took her hand off of Nikolette's arm as she turned back to face her, and folded her arms over her chest. She didn't back up and inch, and stayed close enough that their chests might have touched.

"What are we gonna do about this, Nik?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next