Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 54 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 53 Guests :: 1 Bot

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

It's finally here, Flyod Mayweather vs Manny Pacquai

+11
Gwyndolin
bricktown
Jizzelle
Lobo
kerflubble
rhapsody
Deus001
Bluemouse
killcarrion
Harrier
Teenwrestler
15 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

It's finally here, Flyod Mayweather vs Manny Pacquai - Page 4 Empty Re: It's finally here, Flyod Mayweather vs Manny Pacquai

Post by kerflubble Mon May 04, 2015 3:40 pm

Just saying they would have at least seen something impressive to people who don't know much about boxing
It's finally here, Flyod Mayweather vs Manny Pacquai - Page 4 CrFmtV9

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

It's finally here, Flyod Mayweather vs Manny Pacquai - Page 4 Empty Re: It's finally here, Flyod Mayweather vs Manny Pacquai

Post by Tatyina Mon May 04, 2015 3:46 pm

I think I would have felt more jipped at being out 100$ than I would have thought I saw something cool.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon May 04, 2015 5:15 pm

People who don't like boxing weren't entertained. You should try football or baseball or golf. I'd rather claw my own eyes out.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Mon May 04, 2015 7:43 pm

People who like boxing weren't entertained.

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Mon May 04, 2015 9:33 pm

Again, I don't get why people are complaining that the fight wasn't entertaining.

The point of the fight wasn't to be entertaining. They weren't going to fight in a way that was more entertaining to watch. They were going to fight they way they always fight to see which one was better. 

If they intentionally went in trying to fight in as entertaining a way as possible, then it wouldn't be a real fight and they wouldn't really be boxing.

I just don't get the complaining really. People got exactly what they paid for, what they wanted to see. A fight between the two best boxers around today. One of them outboxed the other because he's better/smarter. Apparently people were expecting a bunch of back and forth DBZ style punching. That doesn't make sense.

I've even read comments that people are thinking of demanding refunds...that is stupid.

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sat May 09, 2015 9:13 pm

So apparently Mayweather vs Paquiao might have topped over 5 million overall PPV buys.

Not bad for a fight that was basically Manny throwing every punch he had left in him at Mayweathers defensive strategy meant specifically for easily avoiding as many punches as possible.

Anybody else getting the feeling it wasn't so much a "lets see who the best of this generation is" so much as it was a "We're both getting too old to be punched in the face and planning to leave boxing anyway so lets just get this over with so boxing can have its last huge super match and we can both collect fat paychecks"

TL;DR VERSION:

The highest PPV buy rate in combat sports history, all for what amounted to a retirement plan.

Back to top Go down

Post by vhamelin Mon May 11, 2015 9:07 pm

Old_Man_Tai wrote:Anybody else getting the feeling it wasn't so much a "lets see who the best of this generation is" so much as it was a "We're both getting too old to be punched in the face and planning to leave boxing anyway so lets just get this over with so boxing can have its last huge super match and we can both collect fat paychecks"

I think that was the initial idea here considering how long it took to seal the deal. All I can think of is the movie Grudge Match with this one. lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4