Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 2:12 pm

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 4:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 12:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 12:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 12:19 am

Who is online?
In total there are 70 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 69 Guests :: 2 Bots

Panda

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 12:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

In The Rough

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

In The Rough - Page 4 Empty Re: In The Rough

Post by d_ultsch Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:03 am

Brittany's head snapped to the side as Karisma slapped her across the cheek. Brittany gave Karisma a look of astonishment as Brittany couldn't believe that Karisma had just slapped her. What do i know about snakes.?" Brittany said as she rubbed her cheek.

"Snakes are Intoxicating and that is there beauty. Snakes are feared not because of how deadly they are but by how intoxicating they are." Brittany said as she tried to remember what Karisma had told her earlier.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:14 am

"Nnn..."

Karisma looked at Brittany. "My, my..." She said. "You... are simply coated in such an ugly film." Karisma said and leaned forward. She let her fingers slip through Brittany's blonde hair. "We have a lot of work if we are to bring out your inner beauty. If we are going to make what is inside and what is outside match. Snakes... shed their skin and are born anew. They are symbolic of rebirth and renewal. Fertility in some cultures." She said.

Karisma let her fingers slide down Brittany's shoulder until she pressed against the girl's chest. "You need to shed your skin." She stated simply. "Can you do that?"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:19 am

Brittany felt Karisma's hand run through her hand and as Karisma's finger poked into her chest Brittany looked into Karisma's eyes. "Of course i can. I can do whatever i want." Brittany said as some of her usual cockiness and bravado returned. "I will shed this ugly skin and emerge better than before." Brittany said as she would reach up to grab Karisma's hand to pull it away from her breast. "And then i will rise to the top of this league to show everyone my beauty."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:23 am

karisma's eyes danced with delight at Brittany's words. "Nnn, yes." She purred and leaned in. "Show them. Show them how beautiful you truly are. Make everyone fixate their gaze upon you. Have them quivering with envy at your very sight. Let them be the ones filled with ugly rage." Karisma continued to purr.

She then suddenly pulled back and began to step away from the blonde. "But saying and doing are two different things. How will you convince me that you actually believe what I am telling you? That you actually think there is beauty inside of you? How do i know that you won't fall back into your old ways at the first provocation? We haven't even gotten to the training yet. This is... merely a consultation."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:32 am

Brittany looked at Karisma as she asked Brittany how she could prove that Brittany wanted to be beautiful. "Well, i didn't try to rip you apart after you slapped me across the face." Brittany said as usually that would set her off on a blind rage. "That should be a good start." Brittany said as she looked at Karisma "Besides as you said, if you want to be beautiful. You must surround yourself with beauty. So, without me that only people who will want to be round you are Taylor and Kelly. I know you don't want that." Brittany said as she tried to convince Karisma to train her.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:12 pm

"Oh?"

Karisma said, raising an eyebrow. "I assure you, I surround myself in beauty. Just look at me." Karisma said, letting her hand slip down her body once more. Karisma stepped forward and slipped around behind Brittany.

"Don't expect me to praise you because you show restraint against me when we both know how futile an assault would have been."

Karisma then leaned close and whispered in Brittany's ear. "But it's a good start." Karisma's finger then pressed her finger against the base of Brittany's spine. "What do you know about meditation? Or yoga?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:16 pm

Brittany didn't move as Karisma slipped behind her. "I know plenty about meditation. It is how i calm myself down. Yoga on the other hand i know nothing about it." Brittany said as she would turn her head to look at Karisma. "I am pretty flexible though. You have to be if you call yourself the Viper " Brittany said as she would turn around. "What does Yoga have to do with being beautiful though" Brittany asked as she kinda figured she knew what Karisma was getting at but Brittany was 100% sure.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:55 am

Karisma looked sideways at Brittany as she spoke. "If that is what you call keeping centered, then I don't believe you know anything about meditation. Did you read about it in a book once?" She asked seriously.

She ran her finger along Brittany's spine and slipped in front of her. "Are you as flexible as I am? Could you dodge the way I do?" She asked. "Because the answer will tell you what it has to do with being beautiful."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:54 am

Brittany looked at Karisma as KArisma questioned Brittany's knowledge of meditation. "No, i started to practice some meditation after i started dating Morrigan. However, since she left i haven't been keeping up with it." Brittany said before she felt Karisma's finger run up her spine.

"I am flexible but you take it to a whole other level." Brittany said as she looked at Karisma.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:32 pm

"I take everything to a whole new level." Karisma stated simply and let her hand slide up her body, making sure that Brittany got good looks. "So, are you truly ready to shed your skin?" Karisma asked. "Beauty is tough work, but it is always rewarding."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next