Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 7:12 pm

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

Who is online?
In total there are 99 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 99 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

In The Rough

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

In The Rough - Page 2 Empty Re: In The Rough

Post by d_ultsch Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:16 am

Brittany grew more and more pissed off with each word that came out of Karisma's mouth. "Are you saying that i am not threatening? That i am not dangerous? Every wrestler in this league fears me." Brittany said right before Karisma got up in her face. "You keep coming back to beauty. Beauty won't win matches, beauty won't win titles, and beauty won't help me get my revenge!" Brittany said as she would press her forehead into Karisma's.

"Power and fear is what brought me this far and power and fear will bring me to my goal." Brittany said as she stepped away from Karisma. "I don't need fancy words, i don't need cheap tactics, i don't need friends. All i need is to win." Brittany said as she looked at Karisma. "Beauty can't bring me victory."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:28 am

Karisma laughed when Brittany moved away. "Beauty is everything." She said simply. "It will bring you everything you want if you understand it as I do. There is nothing cheap about my beauty. It is the purest form of beauty and there is beauty in everything I do."

Karisma looked over Brittany. "Who fears you?" She said. "How long have you been a dog? You continue to bark at someone else's command and you continue to chase cars. Power and fear got you crushed by the girl you're chasing after. The ugly duckling doesn't fear you one bit. Kelly Conway doesn't fear you. I certainly do not. You are a fish and I am the ocean. Why would I fear you? I am the one who decides where you swim."

Karisma turned her body and slid one foot out in front of her. She put her hands behind her back. "An ugly stone fish might be deadly, but she'll never sting the waters she swims in. So... try and sting me, you miserable, ugly fish."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:32 am

Brittany finally couldn't take it anymore. "Fine you want me to sting you. Then i will fucking sting you!" Brittany said as she would step towards Karisma and throw a punch right towards Karisma's face. "Let's see your fucking beauty stop my fist." Brittany would say as she would put all her power into that punch figuring one solid hit would put this bitch Karisma out for good.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:37 am

Karisma watched silently as Brittany cocked her fist back and launched it as hard as she could. The Jewel's body only seemed to tilt as the fist came at her, letting it breeze past her head and ruffle her hair. With a graceful slide, she glided past the viper until she was behind the girl. Then, with one graceful movement, she pivoted on her heel and arced her foot, sweeping it at Brittany's ankle and hooking her off balanced leg.

Karisma detached herself as she completed the sweeping motion and then turned again, peering at Brittany. her hands never unclasped from their position. She wondered if Brittany had tasted enough crow yet but the woman seemed stubborn enough. Karisma wasn't looking to drag things out, that was for sure. This wasn't an official match and she didn't want to be caught sweating.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:39 am

Brittany watched as her fist sailed harmlessly by Karisma's head and before Brittany knew it she was falling towards the ground. "Fuck!" Brittany said as she slammed into the ground with a thud. Brittany pounded her fist on the ground before starting to get up.

"Lucky shot." Brittany said even though she knew it was more skill than luck that tripped her to the ground. However, Brittany couldn't just let that go unanswered and she charged at Karisma to try and take her to the ground with a clothesline to the chest. "Try to dodge this one."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:57 pm

Karisma's body dipped limberly under Brittany's clothesline as she bent her perfectly toned form onto a near C shape. As the rush of Brittany's arm passed over her chest, the Indian Jewel twisted her body back upright and pivoted to face Brittany.

Karisma brought her foot up and once again lashed it at Brittany's leg, aiming for the girl's knee to put her back down again.

"It has become effortless being this beautiful." She hummed haughtily. "Look at how much effort you expend being ugly. You should be more like the snake you claim to be and less like the fat, ugly, charging hippo you're showing me to be right now. Charging thunderously at me. How unseemly."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:38 am

Brittany watched in disbelief as Karisma bent backwards to dodge her clothesline. "God Damn it!" Brittany yelled out as Karisma kicked her leg out again causing Brittany to fall to the ground. "Damn it! Why can't i fucking hit you?" Brittany yelled out again and turned to face Karisma.

"What the fuck makes you so much better than me?" Brittany said as she glared at Karisma. "You know what fuck this. If you can dodge my next attack i will listen to whatever the fuck you have to say about fucking beauty and all that shit." Brittany said as she felt really confident that her next attack would succeed. Brittany would run at Karisma and aim a spear right at the girls stomach figuring that there was no way for Karisma to dodge her this time.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:30 pm

"I'm beautiful." Karisma said simply as Brittany growled and spat at her, gearing up for another reckless charge. Karisma unfurled her arms and set them in front of her and waited as Brittany trudged at her like a charging rhino.

As Brittany's body bent, Karisma's knees did. She leaned forward when the blonde dove and then pushed her hands into the girl's shoulders. She then used the momentum to vault over Brittany and send her crashing face first into the gym floor once more.

Karisma spun around again and inspected her nails. "Your ugly attack was dodged before you even initiated it. How can the Rhinoceros hope to gore the air?" She said and then held out her palm at Brittany.

"If there is any consolation, and I know the ugly suckle on it like a teet... I had to use my hands that time." She said and smiled cruelly at the fallen blonde.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:47 pm

Brittany thought that there was no way Karisma could dodge this attack. However, Brittany was proven wrong when Karisma slammed her into the ground again. "DAMN IT!" Brittany yelled out as she punched the ground in a rage. "What makes you so much better than me? Why can't i fucking hit you?" Brittany said as she would roll over and glare at Karisma. "Fine, i said i would listen to you. Now why don't you tell me about fucking beauty." Brittany would say with anger in her eyes.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:20 am

"I'm beautiful." Karisma repeated. She never got tired of saying it. She brushed off Brittany's glare and stepped towards the girl. She looked down at her with a coy smile and looked her over. "How can you be in control when you're angry?" She asked. "Blind rage is ugly so no matter how beautiful you might be, you'll be ugly." She said.

Karisma bent down and cupped her hands over Brittany's cheeks. She leaned in so their faces were close and their eyes. locked. "Your movements are predictable. You waste too much energy with useless anger. You could charge me a thousand times and you would always fail because my mind is clear and my body is fluid."

Karisma raised her head a bit. "What does a beauty such as yourself have to be angry about?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next