Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 8:25 pm

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by Deus001 Today at 6:55 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 2:12 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 12:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 12:20 am

Who is online?
In total there are 73 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 72 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 12:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

In The Rough

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

In The Rough - Page 3 Empty Re: In The Rough

Post by d_ultsch Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:30 am

Brittany didn't move as Karisma reach down and cupped Brittany's cheeks. Why am i angry? I am angry because my love left me because of that bitch Taylor. I am angry because Taylor humiliated me in the ring. I am ANGRY because no matter what i do i always fail." Brittany said as she just could keep in how she really felt.

Brittany looked away from Karisma as she hated looking weak in front of people, especially someone who just humiliated her in such a short amount of time. Brittany punched the ground again before looking up at Karisma with fire in her eyes. "Why shouldn't i be angry?" Brittany said as she doubted Karisma had an answer for her.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:41 am

Karisma stood back up once Brittany turned her head, exposing her shame. Most people might feel compelled to be sorry for someone who seemed to be so done, even if they were cruel like Brittany. Karisma, however, merely laughed. her eyes held joy rather than derision and she turned and began walking away from the blonde until she was a few feet away again. She turned back and looked at Brittany and outstretched her arms.

"Because you are beautiful!"

She looked over Brittany. "You are always angry and you always fail. Have you not considered that the two are related? A beautiful person does not need to be angry. Real beauty penetrates deeply. It casts away the drek and slop and filth of the ugly human race that we belong to. It is a shield. It is a sword. I can see what is ugly and I can avoid it. I am like a sun and my rays shine upon those who are worthy and blind those who are not. Become a sun and shine brightly..."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:51 am

Brittany watched as Karisma walked away before turning around to say more things about beauty. "You say it like it is an easy task." Brittany said as she stood up. "All i have is my anger. My anger gives me strength and it gives me purpose." Brittany said as she knew her anger was her greatest strength but also her greatest weakness.

"If there was a way to become beautiful like you say, i would give it a try. However, i can't give up on my anger." Brittany said as she looked at Karisma wondering just what this odd woman would say next.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:58 am

"Oh, there is nothing easy about beauty." Karisma said and let her fingers glide through her long, silky hair. "I assure you that." She then looked at Brittany. "strength?" She said. "Where was your strength when you were charging like a bull? What purpose? To eat canvas over and over again?" She asked seriously.

"Your anger is ugly. Your anger is holding you back. You want to remain an ugly wretch who does nothing but tastes canvas. I can't teach people who are unwilling to see beauty." She said. "Worse than someone who is ugly is someone who could be beautiful and chooses not to be."

Karisma pivoted on one heel. "I am beginning to think this was a waste. An amusing waste, but still a waste. You are content to be hopelessly ugly and uselessly angry. You want to continue being Kelly's dog, don't you?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:10 am

Brittany hated that she could do nothing to stop Karisma's taunting and Brittany hated that Karisma was right about her. However, what Brittany hated the most was herself for losing Morrigan and her pride by teaming up with Kelly. "I...I want...I want to be beautiful." Brittany said as it was almost painful for her to say. "I am tired of being humiliated and looked down up. I want to rise to the top again." Brittany said to Karisma as Brittany finally just broke down and threw her pride and her anger to the floor. "Teach me."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:10 am

"Oh..." Karisma said, s,iling at Brittany. "You ARE beautiful. You just need to see it. You just need to pull it out of you but your beauty was being drown in all of that disgusting anger. Karisma held out her hand for Brittany to take.

"You must become the snake. You must be intoxicating to people. You must draw them to you like the flame draws the moth. Anything that is beautiful is deadly. Like the snake. Like the flame. Like... me." She said and turned her head.

"Like the still waters which run deep. The crashing waves which hide the undertow. I have already been teaching you if you choose to listen. The fish cannot strike the sea. The bird cannot strike the air but the sea can move the fish. The wind can ground the bird. Nnn...."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:15 am

Brittany just looked at Karisma as she explained how beauty works. "That sounds nice and all but how do i do it?" Brittany said as she had no clue how to tame her anger and become beautiful like Karisma said. "I want to truly become the Viper. I want people to fear and respect me." Brittany said as she took Karisma's hand. "Let's get started with this. I still have to beat the crap out of Taylor, after all."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:25 am

Karisma lifted up Brittany and pulled her close. "Rule number one." She said. "Beauty is about you. You pollute beauty and make yourself ugly when you let other people invade your thoughts unnecessarily. How can you expect people to focus on what is important, you, when you cannot even focus on yourself? Your mind is ugly, clouded with the thoughts of that ugly duckling. She is on your mind more than anyone else. Why? You are beautiful. She is ugly. She is not important. You must adorn yourself with beautiful things. Birds of a feather..." She said. "And all of that. We are what we surround ourselves in, so surround yourself in beauty."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:44 am

Brittany let Karisma pull her close and Brittany had to admit that Karisma had a point. All Brittany had been thinking about lately was Taylor. "It's not going to be easy. I hate her so much. Also i don't have much to surround myself with. I have nothing and no one except myself to surround myself with." Brittany said as she looked at Karisma for help.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:59 am

karisma's hand came up and sharply slapped Brittany across the cheek. She then took a step back and held out her arms. "Hate is ugly. Get rid of it. If you want inspiration, then all you have to do is gaze upon my perfect form." Karisma said and tilted her chin up.

"Tell me again what you know about snakes." She said while she posed.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next