Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 4:56 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 1:11 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Yesterday at 7:13 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 1:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 4:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 227 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 226 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Down With the Struggle

3 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Down With the Struggle - Page 4 Empty Re: Down With the Struggle

Post by Lobo Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:46 pm

Bonnie lowered her head as Mercy scolded her. "I get it... I get it..." She muttered bitterly, already feeling terrible.

"No Duff... I mean...Emily's a punk but this ain't her fault! and-... I... I dunno." Bonnie lowered her head after speaking, visibly conflicted. "Allison and Jocelyn deserve a whoopin'" she said finally, like it was the only thing she was certain of.

Hearing Jocelyn's name made Clyde frown deeply, recalling how she played him. He would leave the taser alone when Mercy called him over. He went over to stand beside her, clutching the bruise Dinah gave him.

"Yup?"

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:56 am

"How ain't it?" Duffy growled. "She's th' one that's pluggin ya and she's helped cause a stir as much o anyone!" She said. Duffy really just wanted to punch something but she sighed instead and leaned against the couch, closing her eyes. Right now even what she wanted she couldn't get so it was best she just shut up.

Mercy reached out and straightened Clyde's tie and looked him over. "I don't even want to know why you're drunk Clyde." She said, frowning. Mercy closed her eyes and rubbed her temples, trying really hard to fight the urge to yell at him. She sighed.

"I thought you might... be there... when the bell rang. When it should have been over." She said looking down. "Take care of your sister, Clyde. She needs support and stability right now. And maybe you too...' She said and turned her head. "I'm just... going to go now. I need to change." She realized now that she was standing in front of Clyde with only a sports bra covering her torso. It was pretty embarrassing, even though Clyde had seen her in all her naked glory.

"Anyway... I'm sorry Clyde..." She muttered and looked past him. "Uhh... if you need something, you can get hold of me Bonnie. Otherwise, I'm going to go for now. i think, hope that's the last of things for tonight."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:52 am

"But it's only because of what I did ta' her, Duff." Bonnie said, going over to the couch, resting her hand on Duffy's leg before, clinging to her and kissing her cheek. Bonnie probably wanted to give affection to her lover more than she felt she needed some.

Meanwhile Clyde tried to stay upright as Mercy messed with his tie, only to sigh deeply as she scolded at him before ultimately lowering his head when Mercy talked about him not being there. He looked at her sullenly as told him to support his sister and that she was just going to go. He was tired of seeing her go and tired of letting his family down because he was a stupid horny drunk.

She needed to go home and change. "Me too..." Said the drunk Cowboy in the nice suit, actually managing to keep his gaze off Mercy's breasts for a long enough period of time to seem serious and it wasn't even on purpose!

Bonnie was overhearing the two while she cuddled with Duff and frowned at the sight of the two, she was curious as to why Duffy and Clyde didn't provide backup right away but what bothered her more was that her brother couldn't seem to keep things going with a nice girl like Mercy who clearly still cared for him.

"Ohh I'll be fine... Got my support and stability right here..." Bonnie said, forcing a grin as she nuzzled her cheek against Duffy's, before pawing at her pale face for bruises, her own side still burning.

Clyde ignored Bonnie. "Why you sorry?" He asked suddenly. "I tried ta... After I saw her grab ya and... " He didn't really feel he could completely blame Jocelyn. "I'm sorry babe..." He spoke without thinking.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:05 am

At the bottom corner of the doorway there came two subtle flickers of multicolored lights. Then another. And then Jamie Valentine peered around the corner with wide eyes and a slack jaw. One elaborate, flashy, high-top sneaker lit up like a Christmas tree when she stepped into view.

"Whoaaa!" She said in amazement. "You guys got messssssed uuuuuup!"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:59 pm

"That's shite!" Duffy growled but she was too tired to keep arguing and accepted Bonnie's hand, putting her hand on top of Bonnie's.

Mercy blushed and turned her head. "I'm sorry because I..." It was hard to say it and she stopped and paused, trying to reset hersef. "Because I-"

Jamie's shrill, unmistakeable voice cut into the room and Mercy's train of thought was instantly disrupted. "Oooh, heck no!" She barked. Without a thought, Mercy spun around and hefted up her leg. She began to hop on one foot as she pried one of her shoes off and heaved it at her blonde rival.

"YOU GET OUT OF HERE!" She shrieked.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:23 pm

"AIE!" Jamie yelped and flailed her hands to deflect the shoe. She quickly snatched it up off the floor and brandished it at Mercy.

"Hey! Tyrants always start out as protectors, you butt monkey!" She shouted, her shoes lighting up like Christmas trees with each backward step she took.

Last edited by Bluemouse on Thu May 28, 2015 2:09 pm; edited 2 times in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:51 pm

Clyde went quiet as Mercy blushed and spoke, insisting on apologizing for whatever reason. A reason that had Clyde eagerly on the edge of his seat of curiosity until he heard a voice in front to reveal.

"YOU!"
Clyde spat in disbelief while Mercy threw her shoe at the girl/

Bonnie blinked at the girl at the girl in the doorway. "Who's-"

"JAMIE!" Clyde exclaimed before rushing the shoe carrying 5'2 chick, trying to drunkenly spear her to the ground.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:17 pm

Mercy recoiled as Jamie brandished her own shoe against her, as though it could do her harm. "You don't even know what that means!" Mercy yelled back. She wasn't going to get talked to like that by the world's biggest idiot no matter HOW many shoes she had!

Thankfully, or unfortunately, Mercy wasn't sure, Clyde breezed past her. Mercy threw up her hands. Whatever happened between the two blondes, Mercy was seriously considering shutting the door behind them and locking it.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:41 pm

Jamie fearfully held up the shoe as if she could use it to stave off Clyde's charge, and when that failed she shoved it at his head just before they collided. His shoulder knocked all of the wind out of her, and she went down hard in a flailing, coughing heap.

"No! Get off!" Her breathing became frantic as she kicked and struggled beneath the significantly larger man. She covered her head with her arms for protection and her voice took on a terrified, pleading tone. "Get off! Get off! Get off!"

Last edited by Bluemouse on Thu May 28, 2015 2:10 pm; edited 2 times in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:59 pm

Mercy sighed as the two collided in a pile of hapless shame. She stepped forward and looked them over. "Don't hurt her, Clyde." Mercy said in an almost soft tone. "She's, pretty much harmless." She added.

Duffy, unfortunately, was impatient as well and while she didn't bum rushJamie, she was up and marching. "Cunt was th' reason I could nae get ta Bonnie!" She growled, intent on punishing whatever part of the blonde was sticking out of the pile. Mercy intervened and waved her hands frantically at the Scot.

"Hey!, hey, hey! Stop for a second, everyone!" She screeched. She spun and faced the pile and shuffled over to it. "Jamie, just tell us whiy you're here and Clyde will get off you. And be honest for once in your life. Did you just come here to mock usm because if THAT'S the case, maybe I'll let Duffy have a seat too." SHe threatened, though her lwords before that were sincere enough.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next