by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 232 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 229 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, CrashTestDumbass, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Stay Home, Kids.

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Stay Home, Kids. - Page 3 Empty Re: Stay Home, Kids.

Post by Lobo Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:30 pm

Bonnie chuckled at Duff's declaration and then smiled when the scot sat beside her, prompting Bonnie to scooch in next to her lover as she felt that oh so sweet touch of her cold hand running down her thigh.

"Yeah. Fuck 'em! Ya can't just expect ta do shit ta' people and then cry when they return the favor... I'm sorry babe... I think this bitch has been really fuckin' with my head." Admitted the Texan with a deep apology, giving Duffy a hug.

"Now lets watch some TV, Kay?" Bonnie grabbed the remote and turned on the tube, already expecting the AFW channel but that was okay, she'd change the channel. At least she was about to until she saw the image of Allison pinning down Yi Lan and.... Kissing her!

"W-WHAT!? WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS!?" Bonnie exclaimed, shaking the remote in her hands as she pointed angrily at the television that was showing highlights of the match, Yi Lan being forcefully kissed by the woman, making Bonnie's cheeks redden slightly, before the screen moved on to Allison slamming the small girl around, even giving her those humiliating slaps.

"That...Bitch..."
Bonnie growled. "And that idiot! Duff! Yi Lan got wasted by that bitch Allison!" Bonnie exclaimed. Mad at Yi Lan for doing this and even more angrier at Allison.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:37 pm

Duffy watched the tube with her glassy eyes. She scrratched her head as she saw Yi Lan getting beaten by Allison. It was hard to take it all in and she squinted and looked on. "Shite..." She said. "That lassie ain't cut out fer donnybrookin'." She said and looked at Bonnie. She squeezed the girl's leg. "Oi..." She said and turned her head. "Ye can nae tak th' beatin away. Just remember that, lassie, aye?"

She knew Bonnie was hot but what could she do. "What're ye gon nae do about it then?" She asked, raising her eyebrow.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:50 pm

"OF COURSE SHE DOESN'T CUT IT! I TOLD HER TA' QUIT THE DAMN LEAGUE!!" Bonnie growled as she just glared at the TV. Lan was getting her ass kicked and now Bonnie wanted to kick her ass for trying to kick the ass of a bitch who had easily crushed her!

FOR HER BITCH OF A GIRLFRIEND THAT WASN'T WORTH IT!

"Rrrrh..." Bonnie held her throbbing head. Her migraine was through the roof! But Duffy was right, there was nothing she could do for Lan, she had physically destroyed and humiliated. Bonnie couldn't take that away but she could get even.

"We get even." She said bluntly. "I'll be callin' my brother. Ya wanna come along? I just... Need a day or somethin' to rest my head but we're goin' ta' Friction ta kick Allison's skanky ass!! She can bring whoever she wants, We'll steam roll em! And when I'm done with her, Jocelyn's next! And then I'ma bust up Poison's stupid face!!" Bonnie raved, snatching the beer from Duffy to take a heavy swig of her own before resting the bottom of the can against her throbbing forehead.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:20 am

Duffy watches as Allison beat the crap out of Lan. The girl was pretty pathetic. Duffy sighed as Bonnie got outraged. As pathetic as she was..

"An what if she nae wanna be avenged, lassie?" She asked. "E'en if she's a 'uge pussy cunt, dun nae mean she ain't got 'er pride, ya ken?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:39 am

"A-A..." Bonnie was already livid, and opened her mouth to say something but she paused, nothing coming out. Duffy had brought up a valid point but it didnt take too long for Bonnie to come up with something.

"It STILL don't mean I can't fuck with Allison fer attackin' me and shit! We ain't goin' home till she fights one of us! Lan's pride is the least of my concerns!: Bonnie growled, beating her chest.

"I got pride too, ya know!"

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:42 am

"Aye, lassie." Duffy said with a grin. "Ye kick her arse all fer yerself and don't be worryin over nothin else." Duffy eased back in the couch and closed her eyes. It felt good to smile, really, she hadn't felt like she had in a while. Still, she looked at the TV and frowned again.

"Fuck. If ye nae gon nae change th' channel then I'm gonna fuck off to th' pub."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am

"Oh... I won't." Bonnie growled through her gritted teeth as she glared at the TV before Duffy once again spoke of the bar, prompting Bonnie to turn towards her.

"Ya keep talkin' 'bout the pub, babe. If ya wanna go, go. I... I can't shut off the TV, I gotta see what happens to ol' girl... Even if she's just gettin' walked on." Said Bonnie.

"Wish you'd ease upon the booze though. You drunk enough as it is!"

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:08 am

Duffy grinned widely at Bonnie's words. "Now that's fuckin fightin words, lassie!" She said and pushed her knuckles into Bonnie's cheek as she stood up. "Ahhh, no big deal. A'm just gonna have a quick pint while ye watch that shite. Gonna rot ye're brain lassie. When I get back, be ready fer a hard shaggin!"

Duffy pushed her fingers against her lips and flicked her tongue lewdly before she stumbled to the door and slipped away.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3