Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:40 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 5:39 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:51 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 3:13 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 67 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 65 Guests :: 1 Bot

Cosmos, Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Bonnie Gastin Vs. Lu Jiao Jocelyn

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Bonnie Gastin Vs. Lu Jiao Jocelyn - Page 3 Empty Re: Bonnie Gastin Vs. Lu Jiao Jocelyn

Post by Lobo Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:49 am

The crowd erupted as Bonnie hit the atomic drop, relief and satisfaction came over her as she struck Jocelyn before hse flopped back in a tired heap. "Oghh..." He head was swimming, her skull, face and knee ached but she knew she had to fight on.

Bonnie pulled herself up on the ropes that were close behind her, panting a moment before running forth and leaping up, trying to came done on the middle of Jocelyn's back with a running knee drop!

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Bonnie Gastin Vs. Lu Jiao Jocelyn - Page 3 Empty Re: Bonnie Gastin Vs. Lu Jiao Jocelyn

Post by Tatyina Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:25 pm

Jocelyn had gotten to her hands and knees after a few moments. Well, her knees and one hand. The other was still buried between her legs trying to rub away the pain. Jocelyn was crawling away from Bonnie while the Texan stood up and didn't even see the flying knee until Bonnie's full weight crashed into her.

"Guuuuh!"

Jocelyn's eyes widened and she was flattened to the ground. Her back concaved and she nearly gagged from the pain. "Fuuuuck!" She snarled.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:33 pm

Postby Lobo on Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:56 pm
Driving her unpadded knee into the center of Jocelyn's back, Bonnie rolled forth, came to stop, stood up and turned to face her foe with a furious glare in her eyes before she lunged for Jocelyn, trying to drag her up by the hair, onto her feet. Bonnie's head was swimming in a daze the entire time she did this, but she pressed on. The offense was hers and she longed for this moment.

"You kicked my girl!" Bonnie cried before trying to throw a hard punch across Jocelyn's face. "Fucked my knee up! She cried, throwing another punch. "Made my brother watch and plead while y'all... She then grabbed Jocelyn's wrist and tried to fling her to the ropes in an Irish whip.

"...Tortured me! Smilin' and Tautin' us!" She cried angrily, her eyes watery as she waited for Jocelyn to come back. If she did, Bonnie double over and then lift as Jocelyn got close. "HAAAAAGH!" She screamed, lifitng with all she had in her battered body, trying to give Jocelyn a back body drop!
by Tatyina on Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:48 pm
"Hnghk!"

Jocelyn was lifted up by her spiky locks and pushed weakly against Bonnie's chest to try and create some separation when she was socked in the jaw. "Guh!" Spit flew from her mouth but her head never pivoted. The next punch came and slammed into her cheek once more, reddening it. "Uhhhh.." Jocelyn groaned as she tried to shove away Bonnie only to be flung into an Irish whip.

The Chistralian stumbled at fist but picked up momentum and bounced off the ropes, eager to fling herself at Bonnie. She lowered her head, hoping to drive the Texan to the ground only to be quickly gobbled up and slammed back to the ground on her back painfully.
by Lobo on Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:02 pm
Jocelyn hit the mat and Bonnie dropped to one knee, the gasping of the crowd being heard clearly as they saw how much Bonnie was struggling to fight at her best against Jocelyn. And despite being out of it, she was still putting up a good fight.

"...N-None of y'all gon' hurt my family, understand!?" Bonnie cried as she stood up on wobbly legs. "A-And if you think I'm gon' allow ya to walk all over Yi Lan... Ya got another thing comin'!" Bonnie cried, standing up with her closed fists at her side, waiting for Jocelyn to stand.

"Get up!" She screamed.

by Tatyina on Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:54 pm
Jocelyn laid out on the mat as Bonnie crawled to her feet. Her small chest heaved as Bonnie talked. When she finished, Jocelyn's lips curled into a smile and she started to laugh. Her chuckle turned into a chortle and she rolled onto her side and hopped to her feet.

She spun around and looked at Bonnie and grinned. "I've never met such a whiney fuckin' pussy in all my life! All you ever do is bitch about how fucked you and everyone else is. You're in a fuckin wrestlin league, mate. If you're too much of a bitch to handle it, then run back home. You bein a twat ain't my fault."

Jocelyn was starting to feel good. "Oh, and I'm not walkin over Lan. She's an aggressive little sheila when she gets randy."

by Lobo on Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:49 pm
Bonnie's breath was heavy and ragged, she looked so battered and felt like it too. Standing took more effort than it normal needed and that was far from a good thing, just like Joelyn who would grin and claim that Bonnie was just a whiny pussy. The blonde grit her teeth at the Chinese girl's cold statements. It infuriated Bonnie to be referred to as weak. This wasn't bitching. She wasn't being whiny.

"No! You don't know SHIT about wrestling. You took competition, a sport! And made it into a war! You're the sick ones! Both you and Allison! It stopped being wrestling when you fucked with us and took shit too fucking far!" Bonnie shouted, rushing Jocelyn and trying to lash out a clothesline across her throat.

by Tatyina on Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:13 pm
Jocelyn grinned the whole time Bonnie spoke. She could see the heat in Bonnie's face and whatever the Texan thought about Jocelyn, she was wearing it on her sleeve.

When Bonnie swung her arm out for the brutal clothesline, the Chistralian used her flexibility to bend her body limbo style so the arm swung just past her. Jocelyn spun around and ran at Bonnie to shove Hehe from behind and force her into the ropes where she could drive her knee into Bonnie's kidney as hard as she could.

Postby Lobo on Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:56 pm
Bonnie ran in for the charge, trying to take her foe's stupid head off with one loud and hard clothesline that would end up swiftly dodged by Jocelyn, her body bending back effortlessly, the gasping of the crowd was heard and camera's flashed as the Chistralian bent back and let Bonnie's arm fly right over her.

"WHAT!?" Bonnie exclaimed in disbeilf. She couldn't turn. No time. Jocelyn was already on her, shoving her from behind and pushing her against the ropes in front before taking a brutal knee hard in her back. Right in her kidneys!

"AAAUUGH!" Bonnie whaled as Jocelyn's knee buried into her back, throwing her head backwards as her body arched, smushed against the ropes as she cried out in pain.

by Tatyina on Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:05 pm
Once the knee slammed into Bonnie's kidney, Jocelyn firmly grasped the Texan and held her in place to keep flinging knees into Bonnie's side, hoping to ravage that area with vicious strikes.

"What WAR!?" She snarled. "WHAT SHITE DID I START WITH YOU!? EVERY TIME I'VE SEEN YOU, IT'S BEEN FIGHTING OFF AN AMBUSH FROM YOU OR ONE OF YOUR BITCHES OR TO EVEN UP THE ODDS OF A DOUBLE TEAM!" Jocelyn screamed, feeling the hoarseness in her throat. She didn't stop, neither did the strikes.

"You fucking wanted this, mate!? Now you're GETTING it and fuckin bitchin and cryin cause you're gettin yer arse kicked! Fuck you! Stay the fuck outta my life!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:39 pm

by Lobo on Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:31 pm
More knees came, the blows burying into Bonnie's sides relentlessly, causing her to turtle up as Jocelyn kept hitting her, making her resistance falter, even though the shouting, the screaming in her ear thanks to Jocelyn, had Bonnie's blood boiling. Again she felt she was being made to be the bad guy. But there was a difference between Allison and Jocelyn that Bonnie hung on to.

"YOU... STAY OUTTA MIN-AAAH!!" Bonnie tried turning her body but the knees would never stop. "Ugh! NGUH! HUGH!" Spit was dripping from Bonnie's gritted teeth as her legs trembled before they finally buckled, causing her to slump against the ropes. Falling the mat if allowed to.

The only things in her mind were to get back up and to remind Jocelyn that she had started this whole ordeal. The fact she was playing victim, pissed Bonnie off to no end.

Postby Tatyina on Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:42 pm
Once Bonnie began to falter, Jocelyn yanked back to heave Bonnie tot he ground. She took a step back and glared down at the Texan, clenching her fists while staying light on her feet, bouncing back and forth.

"Did I ever come lookin for YOU to fuck YOU up!?" She growled. "it was your seppo cunt of a brother that attacked Allison with a chair!" Jocelyn yelled and swung a soccer style kick at Bonnie's ribs. "And your twat of a girlfriend than jumped me in the locker room! And YOU that jumped me while I was with Yi Lan!"

Jocelyn flashed a snarl at Bonnie. "WHEN THE FUCK DID I EVER JUMP YOU!?" She screamed.

Postby Lobo on Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:03 pm
A soccer kick checked Bonnie's ribs hard, she coughed and sputtered against the ropes. And as Jocelyn screamed at her, hammering these cold words into Bonnie's brain where anger and guilt would well up and mix until Bonnie desperately pulled at the ropes beside her, yanking herself under those ropes to roll out onto the ring apron below.

"AT LEAST I STOPPED WHEN YI LAN BEGGED ME TOO!" She screamed after rolling on the floor below.

Postby Tatyina on Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:49 pm
Jocelyn watched as Bonnie rolled out of the ring. she took a step back and let the referee get in position to start the count. Jocelyn narrowed her eyes and lifted her head, running her hand through her spiky black hair.

"At least, at least, at least. I'm sick of listenin to you jabber on. Get back in here so I can shut you up or go home and cry to your twat girlfriend and cunt of a brother about how we're all just a bunch of mean fucks."

Postby Lobo on Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:31 am
Bonnie was livid. Even in her battered state, the more Jocelyn spoke, the more Bonnie was willing to ignore her pain just to shut up the Chinese fighter once and for all. The fact she was insulting her loved ones and making Bonnie feel like she was the true villain, made Bonnie want to silence Jocelyn. She didn't want to hear it. She wasn't the bad guy and she was tired of feeling one.

"SHUT! UP!" Bonnie screamed. "You're WRONG! Everything you're saying is WRONG! I didn't send anyone to attack you in your home! I didn't make Yi Lan beg me to stop hurting you! BUT I THINK IM GUNNA!" Cried the Texan in a fury, sliding in the ring, scrambling to her feet and lunging towards Jocelyn with her hands out, trying to simply grasp the woman by the throat, knock her down, mount her and try to strangle her.

Bonnie had lost it.

Postby Tatyina on Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:51 am
Jocelyn was as calm as Bonnie was furious and when the Texan had had enough, Jocelyn turned her body and got into her fighting stance.

Once Bonnie was in the process of trying to get in the ring and trying to get up, Jocelyn leaped forward to plant her heel at the base of Bonnie's neck to keep the enraged blonde down.

Postby Lobo on Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:11 pm
Bonnie's eyes were filled with rage as she rushed Jocelyn, trying to just choke the bitch on the spot to silence her foul, gut wrenching words. No longer did Bonnie feel as justified for her and Clyde's actions. She felt responsible for everything that had happened to everyone.

But despite her guilt, her rage commanded that she crush Jocelyn right there but the Chinese fighter was no scrub, for the moment Bonnie tried to scramble to her feet, a leaping kick would strike Bonnie hard in her neck.

"UGHKK!!" Bonnie' gagged, her head leaning back as her eyes shot wide before she flopped to the mat and held her thraot, coughing and sputtering as she gagged on the mat.
Postby Tatyina on Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:23 pm
Jocelyn pivoted on her foot as she kept Bonnie pinned down. She swung to the side and aimed another sharp kick at the Kidney she'd been punishing, hoping to make sure that Bonnie's pain never subsided as well as to try and roll the Texan onto her stomach.

Unlike her usual trash talking self, the Chistralian had a cold, unmerciful look on her face. once she removed Bonnie from her life, then she could get back to concentrating on the important things without having to look over her shoulder to see if Bonnie and her little gang were about to ambush her.
Postby Lobo on Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:27 pm
"UHG!" Bonnie cried as she got kicked yet again, making her roll onto her stomach as she writhed in pain, pinned underneath Jocelyn with no where to go, only able to cling to the ropes that were close in front of her desperately. Feel so pathetic and helpless that she couldn't fight back anymore. Or that her heart wasn't entirely into it anymore. She didn't know what to think about this feud now.

Postby Tatyina on Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:34 pm
Jocelyn looked down at Bonnie as she writhed. She bent down and reached for the Texan's long hair and tried to haul Bonnie to the center of the ring, away from the ropes. If she could get her there, then she would release the blonde, bend her legs and leap up to drive her knees into Bonnie's back as hard as she could.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:43 pm

by Lobo on Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:42 pm
Bonnie clung to the ropes but was far too weak to resist when Jocelyn grabbed her hair and roughly haueld her back towards the center of the ring. "A-Ahh...Ah..." Bonnie whined as she was pulled by Jocelyn, who would stop and then suddenly leap into the air before coming down hard with her knees slamming into Bonnie's back.

"AAAUUUUGHH!!" Cried the Texan Girl, her eyes shooting wide as her mouth opened to release a harsh scream, her body bending upwards as her back was compressed by the sharp pain of the knees slamming into her spine before she eventually flopped flat on the mat. Her eyes shut tight and her teeth clinched as she lay on the mat wounded.

Postby Tatyina on Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:49 pm
Once her knees hit, Jocelyn spun around and sat on the small of Bonnie's back. She ran her hands up Bonnie's back and then along her arms until she yanked them up over her knees. One hand pinned one of Bonnie's arms against the Chistralian's knee while the other one went back into Bonnie's shiny, sweat soaked blonde hair and gripped it as tight as she'd ever gripped hair when putting someone in the Canberra Clutch.

She had to admit that she really wanted to punish Bonnie in this hold. She just needed to properly secure it.

Postby Lobo on Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:14 pm
Bonnie's body trembled and shook in place as she lay on the mat, the wear and tear on her whole body coursing through her. She felt so battered and hurt, fighting Jocelyn had amplified that. She remained flat on her stomach as the Chinese girl's hands traced her back before her arms were yanked over her knees, Bonnie shook her throbbing head before Jocelyn's hand would grip her long blonde hair.

"AAAHH!" Bonnie whaled, squirming weakly but far too battered and drained to get herself out.
Postby Tatyina on Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:21 pm
Jocelyn clenched her teeth and curled her lip as she yanked back as hard as she could, bending Bonnie's back and neck painfully. She held the Texan in the Canberra clutch for a long time before she leaned forward and pushed her lips right against Bonnie's ear, opening her mouth and biting down on the earlobe.

"No more ambushes. No more comin after me. No more talking to Yi Lan, understand? If I get so much as a whiff of it, then I WILL make sure you are physically unable to even try it again."

Jocelyn opened her mouth but kept her lips close. "Now... tap out... and piss off..."
Postby Lobo on Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:45 pm
"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!" Bonnie screamed as she felt the harsh yanking on her back and neck, the horrid pain making her eyes shut tight as they welled up with water, feeling downright humilated as she was forced to endure this torturous hold while Jocelyn creeped up to her ear and bit down on her lobe.

Again Jocelyn's ugly words would find their way into Bonnie's head. She couldn't scream them away or ignore them in any fashion at all. She had to listen to them. They sunk in and burried deep into her. She felt shitty and broken, felt responsible for everything. Felt like the real monster of this whole ordeal. And maybe she was.

The pain was horrid, her guilt was tearing her apart, she couldn't take it. Didn't want this anymore, just wanted everything to end right here and now. She'd leave Jocelyn and Yi Lan and Allison alone. She figured she had to now.

And with tears of defeat steaming down her pathetic face, Bonnie weakly tapped on Jocelyn's leg.

Postby Tatyina on Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:01 pm
Once Bonnie had finally given in, Jocelyn let go of Bonnie's chin and shoved her face forward into the mat. She stood up and looked down at Bonnie. Finally she'd be done with this bitch. Finally she could focus on more important things.

The Chistralian raised her fist in the air and accepted the hair of boos. She spun around on her heels and, without even looking back at Bonnie, slipped out of the ring and began to walk up the entrance ramp.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:43 pm

by Bluemouse on Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:28 pm

Okay, breathe. Breathe.

The hood of a black sweatshirt obscured her face. Her left hand held onto the top rail of the metal barricade that separated her from the entrance ramp. She had fought through the crowd to secure her spot.

She was being sneaky. She was good at it. Superior planning. A simple plan to minimize the variables, but the message would still come across loud and clear. The fingers of her right hand curled tightly around the leg of a folded metal chair, held at her side as discretely as possible. The black sweatshirt covered her to the hips, and beneath it were a pair of red spandex shorts and black wrestling boots.

Her heart pounded as Jocelyn made her exit. She looked in the ring at Bonnie, laying there helpless, practically begging for someone to come finish the job... or something. Whatever. There was nothing to it, she just had to find the guts to go through with it.

Jocelyn walked right past her on the ramp, feet passing by at her chest level. Her heart hammered against her chest, and with unsteady hands she scrambled up onto the ramp behind Jocelyn. She held the chair in both hands and cocked it back behind her as she charged.

"OI!" Emily shouted to get Jocelyn to turn around. She put her whole body into swinging the chair, and it hit Jocelyn in the face with a sound like a gunshot.

BANG!

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:48 pm

by Tatyina on Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:33 pm

"OI!"

That was all Jocelyn heard as she was walking up the ramp. The voice wasn't instantly recognizable. It was probably some fan or something. Her first instinct was to pay no mind but her head pivoted and her body swiveled anyway. She turned around just in time to see the chair flying at her head. Her eyes didn't even have time to widen before she was smashed in the head with a chair.

BANG!

Jocelyn's world went black.
by Lobo on Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:55 pm
Bonnie's face was shoved to mat roughly, she hit the canvas, curled up and sobbed. She felt so pathetic and wretched, now defeated at the hands of her foe. She didn't want to pursue anymore either, not with what all had been shoved in her head. The horrible realizations. This was it, the end. The war was over and she could do no more. Her last chance to avenge herself, her family, her honor, up in smoke. She felt like shit. She was a colossal failure.

Everything ached. Her head, her face, her back, her knee. The pain was terrible and she thanked the man upstairs that Jocelyn didn't decide to torture her. She still had horrible memories of her match wtih Allison and hoped a victory over Jocelyn would be the path towards fixing herself. But she failed, partial because of Allison. And even then, Bonnie wasn't sure what to do anymore. She didn't feel so justified.

With Jocelyn leaving, Bonnie struggled to get up before she collapsed on the mat. She sobbed harder. Hated that everyone was looking at her and seeing her this way. She wish she had been stomped out cold rather than have to endure this feeling of defeat. She didn't want the ref to help her up. She just wanted to be alone.

But out the corner of her eye, Bonnie spotted someone following Jocelyn up the ramp, someone with red hair calling out to Jocelyn with a chair in her hand, ready to swing "...Aw god..." Bonnie muttered when she realized who it was. She didn't know why she cared right now but Emily didn't belong here.

Bonnie could only watch with a pale face as Emily took the swing and put Jocelyn down with a might crashing strike. It left Bonnie speechless, she didn't know what to make of this.
Postby Bluemouse on Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:09 pm
Emily stood in quivering disbelief as she stared down at Jocelyn's motionless body. She thought for a moment that she had killed her, but that couldn't be. She thought to check for breathing to be sure, but she was frozen in place.

She dropped the chair and looked back over her shoulder at Bonnie, still laying in the ring like a dead fish, and then at Jocelyn again. "Th-that's for..." She couldn't finish the sentence. She knew what it was for, and she couldn't hear Emily anyway.

She looked around to make sure that she was still in the clear, that there wasn't someone like Bonnie's brother waiting to hit her with a chair. She had no desire to be hit in the head with anything. She hurried down to the ring and went to the apron.

"Maybe i-it's not for me..." She said, loud enough for Bonnie to hear her. "But I'm not going to let you take it from me."

She looked around. The cameras and production crew were already gearing up for the next match. Once Jocelyn and Bonnie were out of the way, the next one would be on, and she had to be gone before that. Rather than risk running into someone heading back up the ramp and backstage, she took off through the crowd toward a side exit.

Postby Lobo on Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:20 pm
Bonnie had one eye buried in the canvas, the other was watching the Emily stand over the fallen Jocelyn with chair in hand. Bonnie felt a bit envious and at the same time she feared for Emily as well, she might have just opened a can of worms that she wouldn't be able to seal. Bonnie went easy on her. Jocelyn would not.

Bonnie wanted to stand but couldn't. All she could do was lay in the ring while Emily approached and fear settled in, making Bonnie wonder if Emily was here for revenge Her Aunt had already battered her enough, Bonnie didn't want anymore. Didn't need it. But as the girl approached, she instead spoke, her words confusing Bonnie instantly as she looked to the girl with blurred vision.

"...B-But..." She muttered softly, it probably wasn't even heard. And there was nothing Bonnie could do as Emily looked around again and left the two behind. Jocelyn was out cold and Bonnie was battered and emotional torn. She didn't' know what to do anymore, for now she just wanted to sleep...

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3