Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 141 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 141 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Casual Conversations.

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Casual Conversations. - Page 5 Empty Re: Casual Conversations.

Post by Lobo Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:28 pm

"Oooh." Clyde gave an exaggerated coo as Mercy swatted his hips, pursing his lips in front of her teasingly. He drew a long sigh as she sat up and buried the rod deeper inside, making the cowboy shudder, trying to force a smile through their conversation. She was cute, trying to be serious.

Her next words made him smirk slightly, as it made him imagine the reasoning behind some girls joining Tension... And then she went on to tease him about the submissive thing. He just grinned with devilish intent right back at her, only to have that expression wiped away when she wiggled her hips. Suddenly he faltered, biting his lip as his eyes would glaze up. Huffing and inhaling through his nose at the amazing sensation that made his knees shake.

"I just dream of you doin' it." He said coyly, knowing AFW had a hand in how he turned out. Mercy was the only girl he'd happily let himself get manhandled by. At least she loved him. Anyone else in this crazy company was just out to flood their cooch and feel superior. Too many to name but Brittany and Lilly were among them.

But Mercy didn't seem like a wall of fortitude either, So Clyde naturally pushed his hips up harder against her body, holding his ribs and biting his lip as he used his core and legs to bump into Mercy repeatedly.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:48 pm

"Uh! uh! uh!"

Mercy furrowed her brow as Clyde began to try and thrust into her on his own. She bit her lip, lifted herself up when he thrust upwards and then dropped herself down to drop her weight on his lap. Her nose wrinkled as she kept herself from moaning.

"Why do you want me to manhandle you? Isn't that kind of weird?" She asked. "And if you start doing that again, I'll just get off. We're having a discussion."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:35 am

"Nnnnnfff...." Clyde bit his up and his eyes glazed upwards to the top of his head after Mercy dropped her entire weight on his lap, feeling his member burrow deep into her snatch, shuddering slightly as he held back a gasping moan though his tightly closed mouth, biting into his lip hard with a smile, sucking in air through his nose.

Then Clyde turned his head and sighed. "I was just teasin'..." He mumbled. Now it didn't feel sound appealing. Just embarrassing. "I asked if you wanted to wrestle. You bought up manhandlin' so I decided ta' play along..." He said confidently before sighing.

"But my job's made me weird, babe. My Ex too." He joked. There was more to it naturally. But he really didn't want Mercy to think he was weak at all just because of foreplay.

Last edited by 621 on Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:56 am

This didn't seem to be going in the direction of sexy fun times. Mercy took off her earbuds and looked down at Clyde. She raised her butt in the air and slipped off of him. "Well, you're the one that chose to come here. You made yourself weird." She said, correcting him.

"What Ex?" She asked. "Heather? How did she make you weird?" She asked.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:48 am

Clyde looked to Mercy with shock and disappointment as she got off. Why the hell did he say anything? She was into it, she was happy and they were gonna just...

He then frowned deeply at her words. He made himself this way? No, she was wrong. He didn't ask to get tied up and kidnapped, for one. Wrestling was all he had and this crazy company had tried to break him time and time again. She just didn't understand. It wasn't his fault anyway.

He sat up slowly on the couch, holding his side, putting his legs on the floor, staring down the hallway in front of him as he took off the condom. Frustrated at himself. He felt like he was in a hole and anything he'd say would just make things worse... Again!

He just sighed "Dunno." and rested his cheek on his hand as he leaned on the couch. He really wanted a cigarette now.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:02 am

Mercy sighed audibly at Clyde's reaction. She hadn't actually been done but she wanted to hear what Clyde said since he was the one who was getting all chatty suddenly. He knew she hated talk during sex but since she was indulging him, now he was going to shut up.

"Yeah you do, Clyde. You have it in your head you just don't want to tell me. Well, say it." She said as she scooted over to the other side of the couch. "You're the one that wanted to talk, so we're talking. "Well, I am. Are you just going to say 'dunno' to everything now?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:19 am

Clyde turned his head and rolled his eyes at Mercy's persistence. What was the point of talking if doing so was going to ruin the moment further. He was probably just making himself look bad in her eyes anyway. She probaby didn't take it as foreplay. She probably thought he was weak.

But what he could he say?

"My job puts me in situations that most guys dream about. But I don't enjoy it like I used to. I hate it. If someone's gon' be chokin me with their legs or a pair of tits I'd rather it be you... Because hey! I love you and shit. I ain't gonna hate myself If my dick gets hard if 'cause you're doin' stuff to me! That way I can at least enjoy it a little... Fer once." He grumbled before puffing out one side of his cheek.

"Nevermind that crap now. Things were goin' fine. Shoulda just shuttup and be happy." He felt like a jackass.

Last edited by 621 on Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:21 am; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:30 am

Mercy raised an eyebrow at Clyde's words. He was definitely walking a fine line with her and normally she might blow up at his little comment that he muttered under his breath.

"There's a reason that when someone's arrested, the first thing they say is you have the right to remain silent, Clyde. Most people can only put their foot in their mouths when they jabber on." Mercy pushed herself up on her knees and turned to face Clyde. She reached out and set her hand on his head and grinned. "You must like the taste of foot because you sure do ramble on sometimes." She said, still grinning. "I guess, you just need to wash out your mouth!"

Mercy's grip tightened on Clyde's hair and she yanked as hard as she could, as she fell backwards, spreading her legs as she tried to drive Clyde's face into her exposed pussy and squeeze her thighs around his head as tightly as possible.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:15 am

Now Clyde felt a little bad. He didn't want to be difficult for Mercy just because he had some fucked up sexual... 'Things' because of AFW. It wasn't his fault he had fun fighting Carmen and got a little turned on by it! Or was it? He wondered if he should take responsibility for the stuff he did. He could blame his dad but that felt like Kid's stuff.

"What else can ya do but ramble when you never got nuthin' smart ta' say?" Clyde thought. And she wanted him to get a 'real' education? You can't fix stupid. He figured he'd just take her shopping or something in exchange for ruining the moment.

Next thing he knew though... He felt Mercy's hand on his head before she grabbed his hair and pulled him face first into her pussy. He was blind but he knew where he was and it was a first, he took in her scent and winced as she squeezed his head, he returned the favor as he growled into her sex, shaking his head side to side to rub his lips against her lower ones before he slung his tongue out and lapped at her folds.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:44 pm

Mercy shut her eyes tightly and bit her lip to hold in a gasp as she pushed Clyde's face between her legs. The paralegal inhaled sharply through her nose as she felt the wonderful sensations rush through her body. After a long moment, she finally exhaled a breathy moan and opened one eye. She turned her head and reached back for her earbuds, slipping them in as she began to rock her hips against Clyde's face.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum