Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Today at 9:57 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Today at 1:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Today at 1:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 8:07 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Yesterday at 7:48 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 129 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 128 Guests :: 2 Bots

Tarantulust

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 4:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Casual Conversations.

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Casual Conversations. - Page 2 Empty Re: Casual Conversations.

Post by Lobo Sat May 24, 2014 5:11 pm

Clyde was smiling ear to ear as Mercy purred into the phone, barely realizing that he told her he would get an A+ of all things! Those standards were way too high for his brain. But with Mercy by his side how could he fail simple high school crap? She was a smart paralegal after all. A smart paralegal who took the importunity to tease the cowboy further, his eyes rising open, biting his lip as Mercy teased him about keeping him motivated. Clyde started to breathe a bit faster, get anxious, excited... Aroused. even pulling the phone away to silently go: "Ooohh shiiitt..!!" He whispered with giddy excitement before putting the phone back up to his ear.

"Uhmm... Algebra... English and... Uh... Heh... Biology.". Math with letters made no sense. He had terrible writing skills and science just disinterested him, but he felt like lady luck dealt him a great hand in failing Biology and having a super smart hotly girlfriend.

But the excitement came to ab abrupt halt when Mercy asked what he would do with an education. Immediately Clyde went silent. "I...I don't know. I just know I ain't goin' back to bailin' hay. If I do good at gettin' my GED maybe I'll go ta'... Hmm..." He began to say before stopping himself, choking back another couple of words he hesitated to share. He shouldn't get her hopes up. He wasn't smart enough to go to college. But he did wish he could go. Maybe he could if he got smart?

"...Let's take this one step at a time. I gotta get my GED first."
Wrestling was priority number 1 after all. He knew that probably wouldn't please Mercy but she'd just have to live with it while he was young and strong.

Last edited by 621 on Sat May 24, 2014 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun May 25, 2014 12:06 am

"Uh uh." Mercy said, crossing her arms and smirking. She was pretty sure parts of the body was something that he already knew about and she wasn't going to let Clyde get away with something that cheesy.

Suddenly her nose wrinkled. "Ewww, bailing hay." She said. She'd been around farms for most of her childhood, thanks to her dad and she'd seen bails and bails of the stuff. She'd even had to do it once or twice. "I hate farms." She stated as plainly and disdainfully as she could.

She quickly went back to what Clyde was saying. "Actually, I agree, Clyde. You should focus on getting your GED first." She said, smiling into the phone. "Goals are a good thing to have. They can be lofty, but there should be ones that are achievable for you to focus on in the process. It's ok if you don't have all the answers right now. As long as you have all the answers for the GED test." She said chuckling softly as she went back to the couch and laid across it.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun May 25, 2014 9:34 pm

"Aww they ain't so bad." Mercy was a girly little Yankee girl from New York City, he didn't expect her to like farms but. "It's clean livin!" He exclaimed, but a lot of hard work to maintain as well. But it was honest life and simple life, which Clyde greatly admired. Momma always did say the simple life was the best life.

He smiled though as Mercy agreed with his statement. Smiled nice and widely, chuckling softly along with Mercy as she joked with him. "Naturally." He stated coyly, melting into the sofa as he mulled over his... Goals.

"I've got a few goals. One of them is ta' get that GED. The others... Well... I intend to get even with everyone that's been givin' me hell lately, especially Allison." He said sternly. "I don't know what Melissa's deal is either, but I ain't about ta' let her run my life or hold me back. I've fought for all the titles in Tension except one and I intend ta' be champion one of these days. Before I'm done. Maybe after all this crap with Allison, Jocelyn Poison, Bree, Lilly, Shauna and Dragon is done with." Said Clyde, knowing it was a lot of names. Allison, Jocelyn, Lilly and Poison were the biggest threats because of how they affected his loved ones. Though he feared fighting with Dragon's crew would be just as bad. Time would tell.

"'Long as I got you, babe. Ain't nuthin' stoppin' me." He added with a big cheesy grin.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue May 27, 2014 12:47 am

Mercy wasn't going to get into how farm life was the dirtiest living around. Clyde was being a good boy and she wasn't looking to pick a fight. Unfortunately, Clyde seemed to like bringing up things that annoyed her. She furrowed her brow. "I'm glad you want to fight for titles. I'm not really glad about the other stuff though, Clyde. Fighting and revenge don't really go hand in hand. THAT is a vicious cycle. In the law, you can close the loopholes and seal someone's fate permanently. That is much better." She declared and nodded.

Mercy sighed into the phone. "You're so sweet Clyde." She said, though it was hard to tell if she was being genuine or condescending. Perhaps a little of both.

"You know for a fact that you'll be sore all day?" Mercy said. She didn't really have a lot to do today and maybe she could get him to set aside his foolish notions of vengeance with a little bit of fooling around. Plus, she was feeling a little frisky suddenly. "I could come over and we could eat. We don't have to go anywhere. We could just get some take out." She offered.

Last edited by 445 on Wed May 28, 2014 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed May 28, 2014 10:46 am

Clyde's lips tightened together, frowning deeply at Mercy's words. He couldn't even answer her. Maybe it was a vicious cycle but he didn't care. He dabbled in dark places before, he wasn't afraid to go back if it meant serving swift justice to everyone who had been wronging him and his family. Jocelyn and especially Allison were often on his mind. He couldn't shake them. He didn't know if Law could fix anything in this crazy wrestling world. And for better or worse... Would he want it that way? Or would he prefer to get his hands dirty and get even the old fashioned way? The latter always made him feel better. Clyde felt justified in seek revenge, but at the same time, he knew Mercy was right.

She was such a saint compared to someone like him. And while her tone while telling him he was sweet was ominous, he knew it had to be genuine and yet teasing as well. Had to be.

"All day." He muttered, knowing he was fucked up. His eyes widened though as Mercy offered to come over. "Sure!" He exclaimed, sitting up quickly and wincing from the pain in his rib cage due to the sudden movement.

"How's Chinese?" he asked while kicking some clothes free of the living room, trying to guide it toward the bathroom as he started to clean up.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed May 28, 2014 8:40 pm

Mercy smiled at Clyde's enthusiasm. It was just too easy, really. "I'll pick something up on the way over." She said. "I'll be there later tonight. See you later, Clyde." Mercy said and hung up with Clyde.

She stretched and squeaked cutely. She decided she would take a nice long bath and then after that, she would find something that might entice Clyde. After gathering her things, she put on a pair of slacks and some pumps, finished up with her dress shirt and tie, forgoing the suit jacket and putting on a pair of suspenders.

She then packed up the rest of her things and did some work before heading out. She picked up some MOS Burger and headed over to Clyde's apartment. By then it was nearly dusk. Mercy would probably end up staying the night. She didn't really want to but she didn't really have any obligations that would give her an excuse to say no.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed May 28, 2014 9:36 pm

"Cool. See ya." And with that Clyde started cleaning up his place right away, making sure everything was neatly picked up, he even vacuumed!!! After that he showered and brushed his teeth before... Stopping at his closet. "Should I get dressed up?" He did almost everyday to begin with. Sure he felt awesome and liked to impress his girl by always looking good but he was tired, he didn't feel like doing much. Besides they were just eating at his place anyway. So he slipped on some house shorts and a loose tank top before plopping down on his sofa to nap again. He was beat up. He deserved as rest.

The last thing Clyde decided to though was grab his laptop and put on... [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1x2aDnaTvLo:2s8669ty]Trance?[/url:2s8669ty]. He knew she liked it, he didn't really care for it but it was her thing and he already knew she didn't love rock like he did this was the best he could do. He picked the video that looked good enough and just laid on the couch until Mercy came over, thinking about what his Sister was up to in the meantime.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:56 pm

Mercy arrived and pushed her way through the door, carrying a big bag of MOS Burger and a case of what she was pretty sure were Japanese wine coolers. Or something fruity and alcohol-y. "I'm heeeere~" She chirped as she kicked off her shoes and tilted her head.

"P-Peet B?" Mercy said as she heard the trance playing through the apartment. "Hey!" She shouted out, her hips swaying a bit from the beat. "W-Where's Clyde at?" She said and walked to the living room and set down the food. "Who replaced him with someone that's good good music taste?" She said and grinned at Clyde, sticking her tongue out playfully. "Hello, Clyde." Mercy purred her greeting in a sultry manner.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:49 pm

He was practically napping when Mercy arrived, but awoke easily as the door went open and he heard her carefree, sing-song voice, he really couldn't help but smile and chuckle softly at her entrance.

"Huh?" responded cluelessly, thinking she was calling his apartment smelly or something. He sat up slowly and tilted his head at her, confused, only to freeze a bit when he saw Mercy's rockin' hips swaying slightly to the music. He swallowed instantly and licked his lips quickly. He attire was... interesting. It was a bit boyish. She wasn't showing cleavage or thigh. Hardly any skin showing on her hot body, and yet he still found her alluring as hell.

What he'd give to have that tie pulled around him so they stuck together.

He smiled at her comment, only to grin as she purred sultry at him, his eyes narrowing into a sly gaze as he admired her crystal blue eyes.

"Hel-Looo, Ms. Wrenn." He muttered with calm excitement as he slowly stood up from the couch in front of her. "Glad you like the tunes. Hoped ta' surprise ya... You look hot." He added with a grin as he checked her out from head to toe.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:07 am

Mercy's eyes sparkled as Clyde referred to her in such a formal manner. Especially when he called her hot. "I know, Clyde." Mercy said and slid her thumbs under her suspenders and snapped them so they pressed against the side of her boobs and made them bulge a bit.

"It was a nice surprise." She said as she stepped forward and rested her fingertips on his chest. She leaned in and kissed him on the lips before putting pressure on his chest and urging him to sit down. "Aren't you sore?" She said and took a step back. "You should just relax." She said and grabbed the bag of food. "I'll get plates. Do you want anything to drink?" She asked as she stepped towards the kitchen, sashaying perfectly so that Clyde would get a good view of her tight, swaying ass.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum