Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by killcarrion Today at 5:16 am

Who is online?
In total there are 80 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests :: 2 Bots

Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

SS 14 Best 2/3 Falls: Taylor Parker Vs. Adrian Kytes

3 posters

Page 12 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Go down

SS 14 Best 2/3 Falls: Taylor Parker Vs. Adrian Kytes - Page 12 Empty Re: SS 14 Best 2/3 Falls: Taylor Parker Vs. Adrian Kytes

Post by Bluemouse Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:55 am

Taylor adjusted her hands, putting her hand on the inside of her other elbow so that she could pull more with her back and shoulders, and put even more pressure on Adrian's insides. Her arms were already starting to fatigue from the sheer effort. She was putting every drop of strength she had into squishing Adrian, determined to make Akashi proud.

"Don't worry, babe, you'll still feel me..." Taylor hissed through clenched teeth.

She tucked her head down under Adrian's jaw, and snaked a leg around behind hers. She pushed forward, falling forward so that she landed on top of Adrian, crushing her into the mat under her weight while the top of her head slammed against Adrian's chin. The impact was heavy enough to leave Taylor's ears ringing, and to remind her of the pain in her neck.

Akashi called it a Brawler Buster, though Taylor had modified it. Maybe call it a Punk Buster. Ya know, like the punk version. Not something that busts punks.

Last edited by 1167 on Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:59 am; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

SS 14 Best 2/3 Falls: Taylor Parker Vs. Adrian Kytes - Page 12 Empty Re: SS 14 Best 2/3 Falls: Taylor Parker Vs. Adrian Kytes

Post by kerflubble Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:47 pm

Adrian was already suffering in Taylor's bearhug, struggling to get her arm free so she could start wailing away on the punkette's face until she let go before Taylor placed her head under her jaw. Oh this is gonna suuuuck she thought before Taylor wrapped her leg behind hers and swept. There was a sound made somewhere between a scream of pain and the sound of all the air being squished out of Adrian as she was pressed flat against the mat while her jaw was smashed shut, making the brunette think she may have lost a tooth from that.

It could have been much worse, Adrian had watched Akashi turn people into pancakes with that move but despite the 60 pound weight difference between the two members of Kamikaze, Taylor made sure it was going to hurt as much for the cosplayer anyway. There was no real good way to take 133lb falling on you and Adrian really knew it now.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:49 pm

Taylor wobbled her way back to her knees, stunned from the heavy impact on her head. Adrian was much worse, though, and she knew she couldn't afford to waste any time. She felt a thrill in her chest as she drew close to what had to be victory, for fall number two, anyway.

She grabbed Adrian's ankle and tucked it under her left arm as she stepped over her, rolling her quickly onto her stomach where she leaned back and bent the leg up behind Adrian's head. Her single leg crab was by far her meanest and most effective submission, but she left her right foot dangerously close to where it was last time, within Adrian's reach.

"Come onnnn!"

Last edited by 1167 on Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:49 pm

Adrian was still nursing her jaw through a haze when she felt herself get turned over and her leg got pulled back. "N-no!" She let out, the former cosplayer shooting her hands back, trying to grab a leg to pull the punkette down to the ground like she did the last time Taylor tried to turn her into a contortionist. Hoping that the blonde hadn't learnt from her mistakes, she grabbed the leg closest to her shoulder and pulled. It was actually easier countering a half-crab like this than the normal variant, a little compensation for Taylor's half-crab hurting a hell of a lot more.

Last edited by 3727 on Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:28 pm

Adrian's hand closed around Taylor's ankle, and it looked for a moment like Taylor had just stupidly made the same mistake twice, but the blonde was smarter than she looked. Taylor dropped down on her knee, simultaneously giving Adrian's body a shock as she yanked the hold tighter and squashing all hope Adrian had of sweeping her again.

Taylor pulled back enough to lift the brunette's hips off the mat, split her legs apart, and grabbed her knee with her other hand to pull down and back at the same time, putting terrible pressure on Adrian's middle back, hip and thigh. She even twisted her body to the side and twisted Adrian's ankle in, torquing Adrian's knee. Taylor's arsenal of techniques had expanded greatly in the last year, and this hold was her masterpiece.

The cheers in the arena grew to a deafening roar, and the crowd were on their feet as they watched to see if Adrian would escape again, or if they would finally see her submit. A bead of sweat rolled off the tip of Taylor's nose as she grit her teeth strained against Adrian's body to contort her as horribly as possible. Her first win of the match was so close she could almost already hear the sound of it.

Last edited by 1167 on Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:22 am

Adrian let out a small squeak as Taylor dropped her knee down, trapping her arm underneath the punkette's leg and wrenching her own back even more in Taylor's agonizing hold. Pretty much everything from her shoulders down (or up in this case) was burning in pain and Adrian was running out of options and time, her hand was trapped so she couldn't pull herself along the ground to the ropes and she wasn't strong enough to twist out of the hold while being torqued like this.

Smashing her head against the mat to try and numb the pain, the slow realization dawned on her that the only way out of this hold was to tap out and submit. "N-no!" she yelled out, slightly muffled by the fact her face was pressed down up against the mat. That was the last thing she wanted to do, ever. Adrian had proven in the past that she'd rather pass out from pain than tap out, even if the former was probably much worse for her in the long run. To tap out would in her mind be an admission that Taylor was better than her, that no matter how serious she got, how much she improved she would never be a contender without cheating.

Burying her face against the canvas, determined not to let anyone have the pleasure of seeing the tears well up in her eyes, she tried to think of a way out, but was drawing nothing but blanks, all she could think of other than the pain was what she couldn't do right now, and all of a sudden tapping out was looking a lot more appealing than passing out and being crippled by Taylor for a second time. It wouldn't even be losing the match she tried to tell herself, trying to supress the part of her that would rather die than surrender It's just one fall, you still won the first, it's just bringing it back to square one, you won from square one. the former cosplayer rationalized, biting hard enough on her lower lip to draw blood to try and prevent herself from screaming out in pain as she stretched out her one free hand, holding it just above the mat, shaking as Adrian finaly bit the bullet, and smacked the mat 3 times. The second fall was over.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:17 am

The ref stepped in and called for the break, and Taylor exuberantly let Adrian flop back down. She leapt to her feet and threw her arms in the air and took off running for Junko as soon as she worked out which direction to go.

Fall two was over, it was tied at one fall each, the crowd was electric, and so was Taylor. She clenched her fists and let out a feral scream at the rafters before falling onto her side and rolling under the bottom rope and onto the apron where she grabbed her mother in law in a frantic, ecstatic hug.

"Did you see that?!" She said, totally unable to contain her excitement. "Did you see that shit? You're gonna get grand-kids sooner than you think, dude! Adrian's gonna have 'em!"

She laughed and laughed and couldn't possible have been happier. There was still so much to worry about, but nothing was going to take that moment away from her. "That's the first time, right? The first time Adrian's ever tapped? Fuck, I can't wait to tell Bear!"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:41 am

Junko felt like she was biting her lip as hard as Adrian was as Taylor ground the former cosplayer into the mat. When Adrian finally tapped, the mom threw her hands up and cheered like she was a seventeen year old fan girl.

When Taylor rolled out of the ring and crashed into her, she hugged her daughter as tightly as possible, planting kisses on Taylor's cheeks. "I saw it, Taylor-chan! I saw it!"

Junko smiled. "Oh, Taylor-chan, that's really gross," She said through a smile, her tone sounding like she was just speaking normally.

She hugged Taylor against her, her hands squeezing Taylor's shoulders, and pressed her lips to Taylor's ear.

"You've got her, Taylor-chan. You've got her!"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:59 am

"I know, I know," Taylor nodded, and began to bounce on the balls of her feet. The reality of the impending third fall was already beginning to set in. "I'm cool, I feel good and stuff... My neck hurts like hell, though, I didn't do myself any favors with Akashi's stupid Brawler Buster. That was pretty awesome though, right? And did you see how I set her up? I totally baited her, and then she was just fuuucked!"

She tried to settle down and control her breathing, focus her mind and calm her body to prepare for the last fall without wasting energy. As much as she would have loved to say that she was as fresh as when the match started, she was tired. Getting tired, anyway, and the aches and pains didn't help.

She drew a long, measured breath and forced herself to let it out slowly. "Mom," she said soberly, with a small, ironic laugh. "I'm scared to death." She stared into Junko's eyes with concern written across her brow. "I mean, I'm excited. I'm ready. I just need to go do it, right? One more time."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:41 am

Junko stared into her daughter's eyes as she spoke. The elder woman held a steely confidence as she gripped Taylor's shoulders, digging her fingers into the stiff neck to relieve as much tension as she could in the short time she had.

"That's right. One more time, Taylor-chan. You'll do everyone proud. I'm already proud. I know Akashi is watching proudly too!" She beamed. "And everyone else!"

Junko lowered her head. "Don't tell me you need another slap." She teased. "Just remember, however scared you are, I'm sure Adrian's twice as worried."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next