Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 152 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 152 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

[FWC] Semi Finals Japan Vs United States

3 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

[FWC] Semi Finals Japan Vs United States - Page 5 Empty Re: [FWC] Semi Finals Japan Vs United States

Post by Daaharu Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:02 am

Kelly seemed as if she were done. Oh, Miyabi hoped that that was true. She hoped that Kelly was completely exhausted and that she could finish her off right here and now. She was tired of the blonde veteran and her bad attitude. She was ready to finish her off and advance to the finals of this tournament!

“Haaa!” Miyabi yelled, as she threw Kelly into the corner. The blonde smacked into the turnbuckle hard, and just slumped against it, staring at Miyabi and looking utterly exhausted. Miyabi would puff out her naked chest and point a finger at her opponent. <Now I’️m going to finish you off, Conway-san! You’️d better stay right where you are, or else I might just have to teach you a lesson…with my butt!>

With that, Miyabi would charge her foe, looking to ram into Kelly and smash her like a bug against the turnbuckle.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

[FWC] Semi Finals Japan Vs United States - Page 5 Empty Re: [FWC] Semi Finals Japan Vs United States

Post by Lobo Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:21 pm

Slumped against the corner, Kelly looked up at Miyabi through the bangs of her golden hair and saw the sumo who would point to her and mutter some dramatic sounding Japanese. Kelly would blow up at her bangs as she heard the sumo go on. She didn't know what she was saying but she just wished she would be quiet. It was bad enough Kelly felt like someone dropped a cinder block on her abs. This girl needed some slim-fast, fast!

Then, like a freaking freight train, Miyabi came charging in towards Kelly at full speed. Her eyes going wide, "Shit!" Kelly cried out, her muscles aching but managing to force herself to juke to the side at the last moment, letting Miyabi run naked chest first right into the turnbuckle while Kelly herself slumped against the ropes for half a second before dropping into a low crouch, putting her face way too close to the girls rear.

"Eugh." Her jiggly booty wasn't Kelly's preference and she didn't want to be so close to that sumo diper thong thing! But nevertheless, Kelly got low and snaked her arm up between the girl's legs, her hand coming over the thigh and with a mighty grunt, along with the momentum from Miaybi hitting the turnbuckle, Kelly tried to drag the sumo down into a school boy pin!

The ref-girl quickly slipping in for the pin! "ONE!"

Last edited by 621 on Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:24 am

Miyabi rushed at Kelly fast, building up quite a bit of speed as her heavy body hurtled forward. When Kelly rolled to the side at the last second, Miyabi didn’️t even have a chance to slow down before slamming right into the turnbuckle. She had guessed that Kelly had been dazed enough not to get out of the way. Unfortunately for her, she had guessed wrong. “Uoogh…” Miyabi groaned, taking a shaky step back, then, all of a sudden, finding herself losing her balance as Kelly hooked an arm around her leg and tripped her up.

“Gah!” the sumo girl yelled. She flailed her arms, trying to stay up, but she was too disoriented, and would collapse right down onto her big bottom, the ring booming as she hit the canvas. Almost immediately, Kelly was on top of her. Miyabi let out a loud, angry growl and squirmed underneath her smaller opponent, trying to bully her off and break the pin.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:33 am

"Fuck!" Kelly screeched, trying her best to keep Miaybi pinned down on her shoulders as she remained in a squatted position, burying her feet against the mat to just try and hold the big girl down but she was massive! Heavy and above all, STRONGER! "NNGH!!" Kelly growled as she held Miaybi down for the two but she felt like Miyabi was going to pow wow out of this now!

Thus, Kelly, in an act of desperation, kicked her legs back and hastily put both of them, one at a time on the rope, giving her extra leverage to hold Miaybi down while the ref counted, not even seeing that Kelly was using an illegal trick, thus the count continued until... "THREE!!!"

The Ref girl's hand slapped the mat and Kelly was flung to the ropes where she hastily rolled under them, making a break towards the stands as her music played in the background, rasiing her arms in victory while the crowd peppered her with boos.

"YES! USA NUMBER 1 BABY! GEORGIA HERE I COME!" Kelly yelled loud and proud, grinning at the two sumo's she left behind before feeling up the stands, time to get out of here before the angry Japanese mob started flinging food at her.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:48 am

Miyabi knew that Kelly wouldn’️t be able to keep her down long enough for a pin. She felt like she could go on fighting for hours. And she just had too much heft to be kept down by someone as small as the blonde American.

But, as she fought to bring her shoulders up off of the mat and break the pin, she found she was having trouble. “Rrrrrrrrrghh!!” Miyabi growled loudly as she pushed upwards with all her might. She didn’️t see the way that Kelly put her legs up on the ropes, enabling her to hold Miyabi down without really holding her down at all. It was cheating. But Miyabi didn’️t see it. And neither did the referee.

When the count reached three and Kelly rolled out of the ring, Miyabi let out another loud, angry yell and slammed both palms into the mat. That had ended quickly. Just like that, it was over, and she had lost. She couldn’️t really understand how she could have lost when she hardly felt exhausted at all.

This sucked. Worst of all, she had disappointed her mentor. Dejected, Miyabi would slide out of the ring, avoiding eye contact with her sensei as she headed out of the ring, angry at herself for letting that bitch Kelly cheat her out of a victory, and for disappointing Akashi.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:09 am

Akashi had been watching as Miyabi did her country proud with how she had fought against the obnoxious blonde. She wasn't even worried when Kelly got the pin, Akashi knew Miyabi would kick out. Then, she saw Kelly throw her legs on the rope.

<No! No, no, no!> Akashi shouted as she ran to the ropes, intent on ... she wasn't sure. Unfortunately, before she could even swing around, the bell was ringing.

"Cheating bitch!" Akashi screamed, tempted to chase Kelly down but as she balled her fists, she watched Miyabi trying to slink away. Akashi's eyes widened and she sucked in a breath. <Miyabi-chan!> Akashi called out in Japanese as she hustled up to Miyabi.

Akashi pushed against Miyabi and wrapped an arm around her. <You were great, Miyabi-chan! You did Japan proud!>

Akashi held Miyabi with a firm grip. <Stop... and pay respect to those who praise your efforts. > Akashi said as she turned Miyabi around and made her face the crowd for a bow.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:25 am

Miyabi tried to hurry out of the arena before Akashi could catch her, but the older sumo wrestler was quick, and had her arm around Miyabi’️s shoulder before the young girl could even think of trying to duck away. Her cheeks turned red as Akashi told her how well she had done, and that she had done her country proud. She didn’️t really feel like all of that was true. She still kept her eyes on the floor, shifting uncomfortably from one foot to the other.

<I…okay.> Miyabi sighed and relented to Akashi’️s insistence that she give the crowd a bow. Glancing quickly up at the thousands of faces all around her, Miyabi would do so, folding her upper body down for a second or two before straightening back up. She raised a hand to them, and then lowered it. She was still trying to avoid making eye contact with anyone.

<It ended so quickly. I just don’️t understand how I lost…just like that,> Miyabi said dejectedly to her sensei, as now she would make her way up the ramp and out of the arena.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5