Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 195 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 194 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Femdom matches with smothers in mixed matches

Mon Jun 24, 2024 2:01 am by jdo_sss

If anyone has any female characters that needs more wins and uses moves like stinkface, breast smother etc let me know message me on discord thanks

NitroVitro

Comments: 0

Mixed Match

Sat Jun 08, 2024 6:16 am by jdo_sss

Looking for an mixed match on this forum looking for my character mostly be smothered and dominated though you can message me here or on discord lilpeep44_6

NitroVitro- the display name on discord message me if interested

Comments: 0

[FWC] Semi Finals Japan Vs United States

3 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

[FWC] Semi Finals Japan Vs United States - Page 4 Empty Re: [FWC] Semi Finals Japan Vs United States

Post by Daaharu Fri May 30, 2014 6:33 am

Miyabi wouldn’️t admit it, but she was starting to feel a little overwhelmed. While she wasn’️t exactly slow, and had surprised several opponents already with her ability to move around the ring despite her heaviness, she was not as fast as Kelly. And, with the American on her feet, darting around, Miyabi was not able to do too much to stop her. She was a sumo wrestler, and a novice one at that. She was a pusher and a shover. She also had the added advantage of being pretty good using her butt to facesit and to stinkface opponents. But she wasn’️t much of a striker or a high-flyer, and her own slower techniques didn’️t seem to be very good for countering Kelly.

The American caught her again. As she was standing up, Kelly grabbed her head and put it under her armpit, falling back and dragging Miyabi down with her, slamming the sumo’️s face into the mat!

“Ohhhww!” Miyabi cried out, slapping her hands wildly on the mat. Dazed, she would struggle to get her knees underneath her, thrusting her backside up into the air, hoping to pull herself out of Kelly’️s hold.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

[FWC] Semi Finals Japan Vs United States - Page 4 Empty Re: [FWC] Semi Finals Japan Vs United States

Post by Lobo Fri May 30, 2014 10:22 pm

Drilling Miyabi to the canvas, Kelly winced immeidattely as the sumo fell practically on top of her. While she was glad the DDT connected as it surely did quite a bit of damage, she wasn't too happy at all about having the big sumo girl on top of her! She wanted the DDT to flip her over but instead put her own opponent in a better position.

"Dammit." Kelly thought to herself, sensing the sumo trying to get back up on her knees, Kelly had to act, even if she didn't think she was in the best spot. So with swift movement, Kelly suddenly tried to wrap her legs around Miyabi's wide waist while trying to reaffirm the grip she had on her head, wrapping that arm around the sumo's head, trying to apply a front sleeper hold on the sumo, flexing her arm while trying to tuck the girl's chin into her chest while Kelly's forearm tightened around the neck, trying to put the big sumo to sleep!

"Nnngh! C'mon!!"

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat May 31, 2014 12:06 am

Miyabi managed to get her knees underneath her, and would push against the mat, trying to lift herself up onto her feet to force Kelly to let go of her head. At the same time, the smaller American wrestler was working to ensure that that wouldn’️t happen. She swung a leg over Miyabi’️s waist, and maneuvered the other underneath the sumo wrestler, trapping Miyabi in a scissor hold. “Nnngh!” Miyabi groaned, wriggling to try to break free from Kelly’️s increasingly restrictive hold. <Let go!>

Kelly not only kept her hold on Miyabi, but would tighten it further, moving her arm from a mere headlock into a sleeper hold. That was not going to be good for Miyabi. Not at all. “Rrrrrrrrrr!” the sumo growled. She tried to pull herself up, but she found it almost impossible the way Kelly had her wrapped up. Frustrated, Miyabi would throw a hard right-handed slap across her body to Kelly’️s face, trying to make the American let her go.

Last edited by 10885 on Sat May 31, 2014 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat May 31, 2014 7:19 am

Kelly, with all her strength, yanked back on Miaybi as hard as she could, trying to make the bigger girl passout, tightening her grip on the sumo with all she had, felxing her arm as the crowd was heard in the background, cheering on Miyabi, the home nation girl against the rude American torquing her arm back and leaning as back as much as she could.

The sumo tried to pull up, had trouble thre a hard slap towards Kelly that rattled her hard. "Unf!!" Saliva flew from her mouth as she got slapped, but she grit her teeth and fought through the pain, narrowing her eyes as she tried to cling on tighter to Miyabi and keep the sleeper applied, trying to drain her foe and take her out!

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat May 31, 2014 9:50 am

Kelly’️s grip only seemed to tighten as Miyabi struggled. It was like trying to escape from quicksand, or trying to pull one’️s fingers free from one of those Chinese finger traps. Kelly just pulled herself back, tightening her arm around Miyabi’️s neck and making it more and more difficult for the big girl to breathe. “Uuuuhh…” Miyabi groaned, as she continued to squirm in Kelly’️s clutches.

Her slap had an effect on Kelly. That much was obvious when Miyabi heard the American girl’️s grunt and saw the spittle from her mouth coat the canvas. But Kelly didn’️t let go. Damn it, what did it take to get this nasty little American girl off? Miyabi would pull her hand back again and then send it throttling forward a second time for a second slap, even more powerful than the first. This would force Kelly to back off.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:52 am

Kelly was doing it! She was choking out this big lard fool with ease! Okay maybe it wasn't exactly /easy/ but it was being done! Kelly was going to take out this sumo and win the match and be on the road to shutting up Tessla so should could have a shot at...

Even with her face hurting from the hits she took, Kelly's senses were rattled by one blow and then finally another, the slap making her head turn to the side as she released Miyabi, her grip going loose as she was struck flat to the floor by the bigger girl. Knocked loopy.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:10 am

Miyabi just kept on slapping, knowing that Kelly would have to give up her chokehold sometime. She had to. Finally, after enough slaps, the American had apparently gotten dizzy and disoriented enough that she had no choice but to release her hold on Miyabi. As Kelly flopped to the mat, stunned by the slaps, Miyabi would shift her weight to get comfortable, and would straighten out her back and neck, stretching them a little.

“Ugh,” the sumo girl groaned. She looked down at Kelly bitterly. <Now you’️re really going to get it…maybe I’️ll treat you to a nice, long stinkface, Conway-san…> Miyabi said in Japanese, before throwing herself forward, trying to splash down on top of Kelly belly-first.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:06 pm

On the ground, Kelly could do little after the heavy sumo slapped jarred her senses, making her all woozy and dazed on the mat below, her legs kicking slightly as the sumo shifted her weight suddenly before throwing herself forward to splash her big frame on Kelly's exposed abdomen.

"OOOUUGFFF!!!" Spittle flew from Kelly's mouth, her limbs shooting up as her eyes went wide open, the wind being knocked right out of Kelly's lungs as her body was compressed violently, leading her to jolt up before ultimately slumping back to the mat, dazed and nearly out of breath.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:26 am

Miyabi was a little slow getting up and throwing herself forward to splash down on top of Kelly, and she was half-worried that the sneaky, slippery little blonde American would manage to roll out of the way before she could come down on top of her. But Kelly was too stunned to make a move, and Miyabi came down on her hard with the force of gravity aiding her hefty body in its descent.

Her belly and naked breasts slammed down onto Kelly, smushing her against the canvas and pounding her flat like a tube of toothpaste. She felt Kelly tense up, her body flailing upwards, then deflating, sinking back down onto the mat. Miyabi smirked, and took a deep breath. She was starting to get tired herself. The chokehold had taken a lot out of her. But she was bigger than Kelly. The little American was going to run out of steam before she did, and it seemed that Kelly was at the end of her tether already.

“Fwoo…” Miyabi sighed. <Okay, Conway-san…let’️s get back up.> Miyabi would roll off of Kelly, getting back up onto her knees. She sank her fingers into Kelly’️s blonde hair and would try to lift her onto her feet. If she could do that, Miyabi would then give Kelly a hard push, trying to throw her into the corner.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:00 am

With the win knocked out of her, Kelly was just easy pickings for Japan's wrestler. She was flat as cardboard following the splash, dizzied up with all her muscles heavy and tesned, she couldn't stand on her own at all. She relied on the aid of Miyabi to assist her, even if it was far from intentional to 'help' her up.

"Ugh..." Kelly groaned as Miaybi's fingers dug into her blonde hair and pulled her up, making Kelly stagger slightly before getting suddenly whipped into a corner, turning at the last moment, leading her back to the hit the corner, where she would grunt and slump against against it with a tired lean, breathing hard as she looked up at Miaybi through half-lidded eyes. Trying to regain herself.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next