by TheLoneWanderer Today at 2:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 2:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 12:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Yesterday at 8:11 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 165 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 164 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Mina Oates

2 posters

Page 19 of 30 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 30  Next

Go down

Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Mina Oates - Page 19 Empty Re: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Mina Oates

Post by Tatyina Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:48 am

Akashi couldn't help but blush when Mina called her a feudal princess. "I don't..." She said meekly. "I mean... arigatou." She smiled at Mina, her cheeks still flushed. "It's really just what's practical though." Her face remained tinged with red as Mina spoke on but now she was embarrassed for a new reason. "Well, I saw those places but I mean, I never really went in them. And I don't watch too much television, just the sumo bouts I can't in watch in person." She lowered her head. "I sound like an old fuddy duddy." She said as she blew a strand of hair out of her face. She then brightened up. "Well I do read manga! But... mostly historical fiction and martial arts ones... and a little bit of shoujo-ai..." She admitted sheepishly. She was trying very hard not to sound like a bore. She smiled when Mina leaned against her but suddenly her eyes widened. "Whatdya mean, 'reserves'?! Are you saying I got extra fat on me like a camel?"She grabbed Mina and noogied her. "How about I put you on a platter (tbc)

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Mina Oates - Page 19 Empty Re: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Mina Oates

Post by Tatyina Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:02 am

And have you for dinner. That'll solve both of our dinner problems." She grinned. "You might like that too much though." She let go of Mina. "Well point us in the right direction and let's get some grub!" She pulled her hand back and gave Mina's ass a firm slap.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:14 am

Mina‘s eyes widened like signal flares warning of an incoming rant.
“That’️s the best stuff! Though I guess just about any of it counts as martial arts, really, even some of the girl stuff. But Gurren Lagen, One Piece, Fruits Basket you might know… ooh! Dragon Ball! You HAVE to know Dragon Ball! Oh man, and you ever read Maka Maka? You want yuri, that’️s like… holy SHIT yuri! I almost got too sympathetic with the characters to schlick to it”
If there was anything Mina seemed as consistently passionate about as wrestling, it was shoujo-ai, yuri, and any other word you had for watching lesbians.

Mina squirmed and cackled like a thrilled child at play at the noogie. “Waaahaha! Stop! Stop! I’️m sorry! HEEHEE! You’️re not a camel! I know those aren’️t humps in your kimono thingy! Teehee! Come on, I WISH I had a giant sumo butt too! EEEE!! I’️m sorry for that too! Eeeheeheehee!” She popped loose at last and got her swat on the rump, squeaking in surprise before smiling playfully. “Am I going to get one of those any time you think I make a chubby comment?” She didn’️t quite want to admit that they were sort of fun, but her enormous grin might have betrayed that secrecy anyway.

Mina giggled. “And I guess it depends on what parts of me you mean to eat,” she teased back, a bit slow on that part from her hysteria. “But c’️mon. Know a little place that’️s comfy but not a total grease pit. Just a few blocks.” She’️d start towards what was somewhere between a diner and a café️ in terms of size. Misato’️s Grill was a pleasant little hangout for her and her friends she‘d made in the area, though she felt a strange bit of comfort that she hadn‘t been there with Vice yet. They had eaten in a lot since they’️d both dabbled with cooking, and they both had healthy enough appetites to put away more than a simple meal usually (they had fun terrorizing buffets on occasion). Not that Misato’️s slacked on the portions anyway, of course, or else Mina wouldn’️t have even considered it in her state.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:03 am

Akashi could have guessed it would have set Mina off. In fact, knowing it would made her mention it. Though Mina might have tried to keep her rants as abridged as she could muster for the sake of others, Akashi could listen to her talk all day. Mina was happy and passionate when she spoke about the things she loved and seeing that made Akashi happy. She nodded politely and grinned only briefly adding her opinion. "I've read Dragonball, It's a classic, not the other one though." She gave a sly look when Mina asked how frequently she mule expect noogies. "Try it and see, bean pole." She said holding a clenched fist and looking as menacing as she could with a big grin on her face. Once Mina pointed out the eatery, Akashi practically dragged the gymnast there and got a table. She plopped into a booth and let out a deep sigh. "Oh man it feels good sit. I think everything from the neck down went on vacation."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:15 am

"Good stuff. Bit more modern though," she confessed. "Kind of manly action stuff, but they each made me cry like a baby when I read em. Wierd that those're the ones I really like, huh...?"

They both plopped into their booths with a sigh.
Mina gurgled again. "Not the belly..." she grunted. She picked up a menu. "I don't feel like waiting for them to make 'two of everything,' so...." she joked.

A pink-haired young waitress arrived in a few minutes, notepad ready and smiling, though it visibly faltered for a moment as she was surprised by the weary girls at her table, one in a yukata and one half-laying on the table.
"Um... hi, and welcome to Misato's. What can you get you two?"

Mina was all too ready. "Cherry iced tea. And a bowl of chicken ramen with an egg, and a bacon burger with everything on it and the bottomless fries with it. Kashi-chan?"

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:33 am

Akashi looked like she was just going to devour the woman because she was the closest thing to technically food that came within reaching distance. She carefully scrutinized the menu while Mina ordered. When the gymnast finished, Akashi carefully set the menu down. "I want soup, and a big bowl of rice and some squid and two meat buns and the biggest hamburger you an muster, just put everything on it." She then raised her hand up and pointed to the ceiling as she gave her final command. "And lots of sake!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:38 am

Mina's eyes widened a bit as Akashi finished, but she didn't say anything more to the waitress than "And two cups with that. And speed is of the essence, please!"

The waitress jotted it all down and nodded with a faint concern on her expression as she left.

When they were alone again, Mina slapped her palms on the table. "Sake!?" she laughed. She had only be legal to drink for so long, and hadn't really ever thought to indulge as such. "Wow. I never had a drinkin' buddy before." She grinned, feeling pretty excited about the prospect.

"Man, you even EAT traditional. I mean, yea I had ramen, but you..." She waved her hands at Akashi, but seemed to falter. She couldn't bring herself to blame her for how she was, especially when she liked and even admired it so much.

"I don't want to offend you or anything. It's kind of super cool that you wear like robes everywhere. But I gotta offer, as a gal pal." She leaned into the table and took Akashi's hand between two of hers. "We need to get that hot body of yours into something besides a sumo thong or a fancy robe. For practicality's sake. I..." She paused a bit to try and reclaim her point. Akashi was comfortable in her clothes, and frankly lovely, but there were just... rules to it, she felt, even as someone who couldn't match colors for her life and thought most of fashion meant finding clothes that showed off your muscles.

"Well, I'd frankly just like to take you out some time and try on some outfits with me. Just to see how you look in them. How about that? I mean, did you always just wear these cuz your family did, or something? Did you wear those to school and everything?" She stuck out her tongue. "I'm sorry if I'm being insulting or anything, but I've never really met a real sumo family before."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:57 am

Akashi grinned when Mina called her a drinking buddy. "Oh you have no idea. I'm kinda big on the sake." She wasn't bragging even though she sounded like it. "I was never into bars or clubbing but me an the sumo gals would go to one of our houses and have drinking contests. I usually won." She snickered. Akashi tilted her head at Mina's small rant about how outdated she was. "I'm not offended." She said truthfully. "My brothers wear clothes like this because of how big they are and it's kind of tradition. I wanted to be like them and since it made me look more like a boy, they encouraged it. It kinda stuck but I didn't wear it to school, you know, uniform and all."She grinned. "You just want to see me in tight clothes and skirts you perv." She teased.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:01 am

Mina stuck out her tongue teasingly. "Not JUST tight clothes!" she said in feigned offended tones. "Also skimpy, revealing, slutty or stylish," she grinned. "I dunno what it is, but even after I've seen a girl naked, seeing her in the right clothes is even hotter. I mean, it usually makes me wanna rip em off of them, but still..."

The waitress returned with their drinks. "Food'll be ready quick, but it'll be a few minutes," she said awkwardly, trying to avoid Mina's eyes. Mina nodded slowly and sipped her iced tea. "Prude..." she murmured when she'd left, grinning a little.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:29 pm

"Oh I know. Sometimes covering just the right places makes a chicky look smoking hot." She said with a grin. She nodded her head politely when the server brought the drinks. She eyed Mina when she commented on the waitress but said nothing. Instead she grabbed a dish and her sake bottle and poured it til her saucer was almost overflowing. With a precision and agility of a pro she lifted it without spilling a drop and slammed the dish in practicaly one gulp. She then grabbed the bottle. "And one for mamma to wash it down." She said and took a swig. "Ahhh!" She said pleasantly, slamming the bottle down like she just won a drinking contest.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 30 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 30  Next