by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 125 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 124 Guests :: 3 Bots

Simone

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Mina Oates

2 posters

Page 18 of 30 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 30  Next

Go down

Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Mina Oates - Page 18 Empty Re: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Mina Oates

Post by Tatyina Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:33 am

Akashi beamed when Mina said she was free. "Yosh!" She said pumping her fist. "I figured... you know, we don't need to wait to do all that stuff right?" She said. She then looked down at her naked form. "Oh..." She seemed to be in thought. "I hope I have some decent clothes." She said.

She then looked up at Mina. "That reminds me...' She asked. "You're not going to even recognize me not naked!" She grinned. "But then again... I could say the same thing." She licked her lips and ran her eyes down Mina's form before grabing three towels. She tossed one to Mina and wrapped herself in one and then wrapped up her long hair. She didn't think Mina needed the one for her hair but if Akashi didn't take care of it, it would become unruly.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Mina Oates - Page 18 Empty Re: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Mina Oates

Post by luffy316 Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:37 am

"You're right," Mina said with feigned concern behind her grin. "You better not put any clothes on for a while until I'm used to it."

Mona wound the towel with comfortable ease around her slender body, enjoying the bits of Akashi that were left poking out. She noticed her taking care of her hair and decided to do the same. She shook her head from side to side, not unlike a dog and whipping water behind her as it also made her chest bounce a bit within the towel.

She beamed like a proud child when she stopped, her red hair thick and dangling above her shoulders. It looked much longer than normal, for its athletic look of being bound up close to her head. it was her usual routine, if not usually done in the shower, and would be dry in minutes.

"Hm," she considered outloud. "We ARE wearing clothes to this, right? Or are we gonna blow some lucky gals' minds tonight?" she smiled, both playful and a bit glad that she actually wasn't sure about the answer. Seeing how she'd met Mina Vice, she knew better than to rely on running giggling with towels clinging to your body and hoping nobody saw you, and had a spare change in the locker room if she needed it.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:31 am

Akashi recoiled when Mina 'dried' her hair. "Hey take it outside rover!" She teased. "I don't need another shower." She then narrowed her eyes. "Let me guess, you're done with your hair now right? Did i ever mention I hate you?" She said with a grin. "Are you sure you're not hiding a penis on me! Eating junk food and still looking hot, not having to do a thing with your hair!" She teasingly pinched at Mina's sides. "Let me guess, you burp and fart and watch sports all day too!" She only teased Mina because if not for Akashi's overtly womanly body, she could probably be mistaken for one of the guys easily. She pulled Mina in and hugged her tightly. "I'd still love ya, babe." She whispered. She pulled away. "I'd love to blow some hot babe's world, but I'm afraid I'm still blown. better take our clothes." She said wincing with a grin at their recent love fest.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:57 am

"Well, I was gonna tie it back up, but pretty much. You stress it too much," Mina said with a roll of her eyes at Akashi's repeated hatred. "It's called natural for a reason. It's easy, but it's what nature wants you to be like." She smiled brightly. "I think Mother Nature knows what it's doing more than some fancy fashion mags or what tv tells us is hot."

"Oh come on! Some people like tomboys," she said defensively. She giggled and danced about in Akashi's grip as she pinched at her. "Eee! I swear, I only burp when it's a really good meal!! No farting! I don't even like strapons! I'M not the one who could derail a train. Sure you didn't borrow one of your brothers' thingies and forget to give it back to them a few years ago?"

She'd give up her escape attempts when Akashi pulled her in tight. She sighed softly. "I like to think I'd love you. Me and dicks still have our issues to work out," she said. She squeeze Akashi tightly, like a child clinging to her mother. "Don't go growing anything though, and I'll love you til you can't even stand it," she added sweetly. There was maybe a bit of apathetic sigh to her voice at the start of her statement, for the fact that she couldn't bring herself to say she'd love her anyway as well. She was fixated on women, and despite peaking at some lewder doujins online, she wasn't sure how she'd handle such a contradiction of her usual tastes.
At least she'd still have boobs, she thought, giving Akashi's vaguely damp duo a small and playful squeeze as a reminder. And she had used dildos and the like before with old lovers, but she always preferred her hands and mouth. So much more sensual and rewarding to feel her lover beneath and beside and around her...

"I keep forgetting I just pulled a vagina muscle," Mina grunted with a grin, reaching down to rub between her thighs soothingly. She'd pop a locker open and take some jeans, a red tank top, some fresh white undergarments, and a blue ribbons to wrap her hair back into a tight ponytail before dropping the towel casually. "I swear, from what I hear goes on back here, the lost and found in this place has to be just a heap of torn underwear and missing shirts..."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:48 am

"Mother nature, fashion magazines or Godzilla! I aint cutting these locks for no one!" She kissed Mina quickly. "I'm sorry, babe, you know I just like to tease you and you know I love you. And believe me if I saw something growing down there, I'd chop it off. Ugh. Penis. No thanks." She said shuddering. She slipped on a comfortable pair of green panties and then put on a pair of tabi socks and straw sandals. She then stepped into a pair of hakama pants and tied them tightly. Feeling comfortable enough, she took out a portable blow drier and dried out her hair before, putting them in chopsicks, letting two long strands fall to the sides of her face, usually ringletted now they were a little thinner and straight. She then put on a yukata and tied it. If she didn't look outright anachronistic, she certainly didn't look like she was going out for the daily grind. She closed her locker and looked at Mina. "Yeah seriously. That janitor should be the highest paid person here just for what they have to clean up after

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:00 am

"Or count it as a perk. if he's a perv," Mina added with a shrug. Done well before the sumo, she once again caught herself admiring the beautiful sumo as she rituatlistically dressed and preened herself. She was so blatantly beautiful and strong, and reminded her subtly of a work of art in some ways.

"It's... worth the effort," she says, a bit sheepish and a bit more dreamily as Akashi finished up and she just managed to break her stare with some blush on her cheeks. "You ready to head out then? I'm surprised our guts haven't started a riot yet after all we been through." She was indeed famished, but her attention for sex had been fending it off fairly well today.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:25 am

Akashi chuckled at Mina's words but when she turned around and saw a little bit of blush on Mina's cheeks she beamed. She had been oggled most of her life and stopped caring if people caught a peek. She had a slight ego but she really did work hard for it. She hadn't been showing off, merely going about her routine, almost absent mindedly but to know that Mina had been looking made her feel warm inside. "Thank you." She said, leaning in and pecking Mina on the cheek. Her hand slipped down and took Mina's and she pulled at it as she stepped forward. "Yeah, lets go! I don't want another organ revolting on me, I'm starving!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:44 am

"Another," Mina quoted skeptically as she left the locker room hand in hand with her. "There's not a lot of ways that story can't end horribly."
She offhandedly thanked the fact that Vice was out, or there might have had to have been some frantic explaining if she was to see them. In truth there probably wasn't a need for it, but Mina's sense of how humor should work would insist on it.

They made their way out of the building and Mina breathed the air in healthily. "I can smell em from here," she exhaled. "We want quality or speed here? Could hit a Big Ol' Burger nearby unless..." She blushed again quickly and smiled dopily. "Well, if you want it to be a bit fancier of a first date. Would be a shame for you to get all dressed up like that and just go through the drive-thru or something."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:14 pm

Akashi too inhaled deeply when they got outside. Although she didn't mind the smell of sweaty women, after today's workout fresh air was definitely refreshing. "I want to sit down somewhere. My feet are still a little wobbly and I like the idea of having a real date." She smiled and gave Mina's hand a squeeze. She then looked curiously at Mina. "Dress up? what do you mean, this is what I always wear. They sure got it right back in the day, I don't see any point in changing it." She pulled on her yukata, the billowing motion exposing a little bit of Akashi's braless cleavage. "I'm cool, I'm covered and I'm confy." She smiled almost as if she didn't even realize that the beauty Mina saw was even there, like all her clothing decisions were based only on practicality. She then wrinkled her brow. "Does Japan even have 'Burger joints?' Born and raised here and I hate no clue." She blushed slightly at the thought of not being aware of the kinds of 'gaijin' influence that had crept into Japan.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:06 am

Mina smiled gently as her hand was squeezed, but her jaw dropped at the mention of her clothes, then a bit more when she asked about burgers. "Are you kidding!?" she gawked. "You dress up like... well, like an Feudal princesss or something all the time!? That's... that's baffling and awesome and beautiful all at once!"

She flailed a free hand around in a vast motion. "And... and totally! The Westerners have an influence on us too, ya know. It's not just them buying all our badass anime and stuff. They do have SOME stuff to contribute." She pointed at a horizon towards the city. "There's a McDonalds a little ways in town, for cryin' outloud. Not everyone's thing, yea, but they're around." She shrugged a little. "Maybe so the tourists don't have to feel obligated to use chopsticks or something."

Her stomach gurgled at the talk of food, cutting off her rants for now as she rubbed her belly. She leaned into Akashi and moaned melodramatically. "Ohhh, I don't have the reserves you do, Kashi-chan. Feed Skinny before she eats what little meat she has on her," she half-teased.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 30 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 30  Next