by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 156 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 155 Guests :: 2 Bots

TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Mina Oates

2 posters

Page 24 of 30 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30  Next

Go down

Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Mina Oates - Page 24 Empty Re: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Mina Oates

Post by Tatyina Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:42 pm

Akashi blinked and lifted herself up. She swung a leg over Mina and looked down at her, her breasts swaying gently as she panted with a sleepy look in her eyes as she stared down at Mina. "I..." She whispered. "Would be happy too..." She said blushing. "T stay with you every night and I will help you with anything you need too." She grinned. "Especially a lay..." She cleared her throat. "But definitely the tough times I want to be there for you, because that's when someone needs love the most." She closed her eyes. "And the good times too... because that's what makes it so special..." Her breathing slowed and her lip fell open. "I love you .... more than I can even ... say.... MIna.... cha...." A light snoring came crom her mouth as she fell asleep on her hands and knees towering over Mina, a bit of drool already beginning to slide off her lip. Her sheeks were rosy and she had a smile on her face but after a few moments she collapsed against Mina, unable to hold her position any longer while conscious.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Mina Oates - Page 24 Empty Re: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Mina Oates

Post by luffy316 Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:53 pm

Mina's smiled widened as Akashi managed out her amateur counter-mush, moved up to when she heard the snores in mid "I love you."

"Still counts," Mina sighed, moving up to try and ease Akashi onto a cushion but instead yelping as the sumo crashed onto her. She wasn't hurt, but it took some serious squirming to position herself where she could breath. She found her face resting atop Akashi's breasts, leaning into them as Akashi's drool dripped just away from her head. She kissed her bosom out of reflex and patted her on the rear.

"She's a good woman," she thought as she nestled in against Akashi. With her vast energy stores, she was used to out-lasting Mina in bed (in both ways; sex and sleep), so she let her mind wander as she tried to catch up on dozing. "She'll find somebody just as perfect."
"I'm a little perfect," a voice chimed in her head.
"Don't you start," she said outloud at it, letting Akashi's big, strong, and most importantly warm body be her blanket, falling asleep with a hand on her bum to hold her against her and her face in her cleavage for a second pillow.

It felt magical.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:10 pm

Akashi probably slept the best she ever had in her life that night. Not only was she so exhausted that she was in a completely dead sleep for many many hours, but nestled against her for the whole time was someone she loved very much. A few hours after dawn broke, Akashi finally stirred. She opened her eyes, getting a view full of Mina and grinning widely. It sure was the best thing she could think of to wake up to and she reached up to give her a small peck on the forehead before wriggling carefully out of the gymnast's grip.

Trying not to wake her she searched for a Yukata and tied it up, not bothering with underwear or even tying it very tightly. Her large breasts occasionally falling out ever so slightly. She then went into the kitchen and began to prepare a breakfast. She took out her wok and made some rolled omlettes and cooked some rice. She pulled out some miso soup she had made the other day and reheated it. She put all of it on a plates and a tray (she had made quite a bit actually) and then got some drinks and brough them over to Mina. If the gymnast hadn't stirred yet then she would sit next to her, making sure if Mina did wake up that she wouldn't spill the tray and gently lean over and kiss her ear, sucking on it just a little, sure she would find this kind of wake up call quite wonderful.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:31 pm

Mina's body seemed glad to grant Akashi's wishes by staying asleep, only shifting slightly when she kissed her on the forehead. Energy or not, her smaller body just didn't share Akashi's degree of stamina. She fidgeted slightly in her sleep, sniffing cutely at the rising aromas but remaining asleep until Akashi sucked on her ear.
"Ooooh, Mina please," she cooed softly, whether Akashi hear the mewling unclear before she batted her eyes open.

"Wha..." she mumbled then gasped as her grin woke up 3 seconds after she did. "Oh, hey... sorry if I drooled on your boobs or anything." She blinked a few times and recognized the big dish before her. "Oh, Akashi! You shouldn't have! You're so the best BFF..." She sat up and winced a bit, rubbing her back and sitting up a bit slower. "Yea... I'm feelin' it..." she grunted, but made herself comfortable and helped herself to an omlette. "Mmm, so good." She smiled, adding playfully"But what'll YOU be eating?"

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:06 am

Akashi's heart sank just a little when she heard Mina call out her girlfriend's name when her ear was kissed, but she smiled and shrugged it off. Of course that was who she would call out. Akashi took the fact that Mina had woken up in her bed and left it at that. When the gymnast was awake , Akashi greeted her with a big smile and pulled the try up to both of them. She grabbed a pair of chopsticks and looked at Mina. '"I'm sure in my state, I probably enjoyed it if you did." She said with a chuckle and began to eat herself.

"Well, I was just hungry and figured you might be too. It's no trouble really.' She said truthfully. "After all that sex breakfast was the least I could do right?" She said with a smile as she looked over Mina. She couldn't help but smile at her wincing. Akashi's body was yelling angrily at her too and she was dreading even doing anything besides leaving her spot today. She ate a liitle bit of the food, devouring the omlette and eating most of the rice, along with finishing her bowl of soup before chugging some of the drink and falling to her back. "ahhhhhh!" She said rubbing her belly, her loosely wrapped yukata falling off her, exposing her naked form once more. "Well that was pretty good." She said and looked at Mina, catching a good look at her back. She reached out her hands to grab at Mina and pulled her down on her back as well, hoping to pull her close.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:19 am

"Oh yea," Mina said as she gulped down her mouthful of omlette and went for some rice with her own set of chopsticks. "You TOTALLY owe me breakfast. Cuz all that sex yesterday was just HORRIBLE."

She finished a few moments before Akashi, but didn't eat as much as she did. She had to smile, both happy and pleased with what she saw with the bared sumo queen. "Dang good," she agreed on the meal.

She "eep!"ed lightly as she was pulled down next to her, wordlessly joining in Akashi's efforts to snuggle up against her lover. "Man, wake up naked with an aching everything, and a pretty gal to curl up against, all nice and warm... know you had a good day yesterday," she sighed contently. ""

She slid her legs up against Akashi's, letting her toes rub up and down hers affectionately as she kissed her briefly on the lips. "Mmm, you're the real breakfast of champions," she giggled. "C'mere, you!" She'd wrap her arms around her neck and pull her into a longer, but still fairly gently and affectionate kiss.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:24 am

Akashi couldn't help but laugh a little at Mina's snarky retort. Akashi would find some reason to owe Mina the breakfast even if she had to come up with a really terrible excuse. Akashi purred at Mina's words as she pulled the gymnast close. "That's right. Everything from the neck down is yelling at me right now..." She was about to speak again but she was surprised by the kiss, giggling from Mina's toe touching, even during the kiss. She kissed back, forcing her breasts into Mina's as she hugged the girl tightly. "mmmm." She said pulling away and looking into Mina's eyes. "I'd do it all again too, without even having to think about it."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:41 am

"Gladly," Mina said, stretching in Akashi's arms and pressing her chest as best she could into Akashi's. She let her arms fall to rest approximately on her shoulders. "Just hope you don't got plans today," she grunted softly. "Cuz I'm about ready to go back to bed. You?"

She waited for her reply, but one of her cluttered mental notes remembered wanting to see Akashi in something besides her yukata or her sumo attire...

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:48 am

Akashi let out a mighty lioness stretch and layed her head against Mina's stomach. She looked up at Mina and grinned. "Even if i did, I think my body might shoot me." She said with a wide grin. "The only thing I had planned was actually maybe getting to eat some of that ice cream uinstead of just pretending to while we fucked." She giggled at that. "But... other than hangin out with you, I didn't have anything in particular in mind. How about you babe? Was there something you wanted to do?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:11 am

Mina laughed at the ice cream comment. "That's what I like most about being a lesbian," she giggled. "You got a partner, tada! Instant bowl!"

She shrugged. "Whatever doesn't involve a lot of physical labor... we could watch that movie we pretended to watch last night while we're at it. Or...." She grinned a bit. "We can act as if we're actual women for a change and go look at clothes. REGULAR clothes," she added quickly. "Not...." she looked at Akashi's attire and sought the most accurate word. "Awesome badass combat clothes. I don't even care if you buy em or not, I just wanna see..."

She also wanted to expose Akashi a bit to it, for her own sake. She had to wonder, had the girl ever even worn a t-shirt? Jeans? Sneakers!?

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 30 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30  Next